Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

C.I.T.Y Fellowship For NYSC Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C.I.T.Y Fellowship For NYSC Members (186 Views)

So Gen. T.Y Danjuma Was Correct? / T Y Danjuma Why ??? / *t Y Danjuma & His So-called Middle Melters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.I.T.Y Fellowship For NYSC Members by MiztaAtabo: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Are you a Youth Corps Member serving from April to October 2021?

Do you have a passion for community service and nation-building?

Do you want to be mentored by seasoned professionals to build employable skills?

If your answer to these questions is Yes, then you should register for this amazing opportunity to touch and change lives.

See flyers to help with some questions you might have, a contact detail to reach out to for further assistance.

Registration for this Fellowship program is ongoing and would close on the 30th of April, 2021.

Please register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScowvE8XsO0XaO0keEb_1jOWog_f_ePMfQnEs7YV2D8e4sHvA/viewform

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: C.I.T.Y Fellowship For NYSC Members by Oritsesemaiye: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is an Amazing Platform that can change your life forever.

Youths, do not sleep on this golden opportunity to make a difference in the lives of other
Re: C.I.T.Y Fellowship For NYSC Members by Lexy345: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is great for youth corpers to help the community

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Fake posts Stories Here / 8 Advantages Of Using Spy Cameras / Cant We Print All We Needed As A Nation By Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.