Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra (948 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Obiano Receives Garba Mukaddas, The New AIG In-Charge Of Zone 13, Anambra (Pics) / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Shut up. Coward.
Lol
If not social media
I wonder if you can tell me that face to face
Let me cure your madness

1 Like

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by nedu666: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Define madness

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by chatinent: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
There are some iota of truth.
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Conrod: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Lol which zoo?

The SE is burning you want to say.

Do we feel the terrorism impact of Borno in Rivers, Oyo or Lagos?

Na only your states go suffer am.

More grease to unknown gunmen elbow.
Yet half of the criminals they released from prison in owerri are allready in lagos .
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Jostoman: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
They threaten to attack, once they do, they deny. Bleached cowards.

Whatever it is, I love those pictures coming from Anambra and Abia. More grease yo Kanus balls.

The zoo is burning. grin grin grin
zombie even if they steal your Maggi inside your kitchen now you will still call IPOB name. You better repent from your evil.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Omoslim26: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
mekaboy:
Continue. By the time kanu is done with igboland, igbos will become refugees in other states.

You are not making sense at all.

The rise of insecurity and gunmen wahala is spread across every region in this country.

It's no secret nah.
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Jostoman: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
The people that are sponsoring those guys to implicate IPOB and ESN know themselves.
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Jostoman: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Afonja. ESN is here to stay. Nothing you can do about it. tongue
yes o my brother.
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by limeta(f): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
we know the score
Apc government of fulanis at it again
Trying to decieve the world .
ipod is a none violent organisation and the world knows it .
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by CaptainAyub: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Engrjamjam:
[s][/s] Rubbish
My fan and follower.
Welcome...
You are on zombie evening shift ba? grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Insidenaija: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
That's incredible shocked shocked shocked
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by mekaboy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are not making sense at all.

The rise of insecurity and gunmen wahala is spread across every region in this country.

It's no secret nah.

How many police stations have been burnt in the SW that is not part of Biafra and has no ESN?
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by jimi4us: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Hausa Fulani supporter of APC should be mindful of their words o.

Ipob can never attack a police station. This is DSS work
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by jimi4us: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Abdul05:
I would love to see south east burn to the ground

grin To us Northerners, it is just a play acting.abeg continue

We know you're crying inside of you like a Bush baby.
If we finish with the ones in the south east we will come and finish the Zoo Police in the North and South West
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by Sunday2021: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Coward will always deny. But by the grace of God we get these terrorists called ipob
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In The Attack On Zone 13 Anambra by EmekaA125(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2021
IPOB is a peaceful organization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clergyman Rains Curses On Nigerian Army And Police For Killing ESN Commander / Calls For Secession Genuine: Senate President / 'Power Drunk' Ebonyi Commissioner Embarks On Destruction Of Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.