Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO (28107 Views)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / Gunmen Burnt Down Uzuakoli Police Station In Abia / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by Sleekfingers: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Metrix147:
Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO of Abia command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna has said gunmen who attacked Uzuakoli police station in Bende local government area early hours of Monday used dynamites and rocket launchers to suppress efforts of the policemen on duty.

SP Ogbonna who spoke with ABN TV said the attackers stormed the station few minutes before 3 am on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Jws4Ke388
According to the spokesperson, policemen on duty attempted to repel the attack but the use of high calibre weapons by the gunmen thwarted their efforts.

While stating that the number of the attackers was yet to be ascertained as at the moment of this report, SP Ogbonna said among items torched by the arsonists include the police building, vehicles in the police facility, motor exhibits and police patrol vans, including motorcycles and tricycles.

He revealed that two persons accused of assault occasioning harm were released by the attackers.

While informing ABN TV that no life was lost and no arm was carted away in the attack, SP Ogbonna said investigations are ongoing, calling on the general public with useful information that will lead to the arrest of the perpetrators of the dastardly act to come up with such.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/video-abia-police-station-attackers-used-dynamites-rocket-launchers-ppro/

now, with all the evidence avaialble at my disposal.....i can now say southeast is now a terrorist region without a hiccup......

I thought they said that region is the most peaceful region....yeye dey smell, still dey rub powder for face
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by Kylce042(m): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Metrix147:
Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO of Abia command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna has said gunmen who attacked Uzuakoli police station in Bende local government area early hours of Monday used dynamites and rocket launchers to suppress efforts of the policemen on duty.

SP Ogbonna who spoke with ABN TV said the attackers stormed the station few minutes before 3 am on Monday.

According to the spokesperson, policemen on duty attempted to repel the attack but the use of high calibre weapons by the gunmen thwarted their efforts.

While stating that the number of the attackers was yet to be ascertained as at the moment of this report, SP Ogbonna said among items torched by the arsonists include the police building, vehicles in the police facility, motor exhibits and police patrol vans, including motorcycles and tricycles.

He revealed that two persons accused of assault occasioning harm were released by the attackers.

While informing ABN TV that no life was lost and no arm was carted away in the attack, SP Ogbonna said investigations are ongoing, calling on the general public with useful information that will lead to the arrest of the perpetrators of the dastardly act to come up with such.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/video-abia-police-station-attackers-used-dynamites-rocket-launchers-ppro/

Lol repel what?! The station burnt to the ground. Abi nah after them don burn the division the repelling start mtchew!
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by kaliboi94(m): 2:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:
Las Las Unknown Gunmen Uzoakoli branch don announce say them dey o

Wey Okezie Ikpeazu the curfew declaring governor.

"I pray to God every day for the Unknown God men. They are angels of God sent by heaven to fight our battles. If you are against them. May Elohim punish you" - Nnamdi Kanu

As I heard this 2 days ago I off my radio run. Na that time I know say Jungle don mature.

This one na tasting Microphone sha
Guy to light fire easy o, na to quench AM be problem. SE is turning INTO another things lets be guided
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by Powersurge: 2:50am On Apr 20, 2021
supportnija:
ENDSARS protesters should be held accountable

Receive sense na.
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by kingthreat(m): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
This is the reason I cannot comprehend the reason one girl I for marry go join police. As in, how can any sane person decide they would become police, especially a girl? What do they gain by becoming policemen in this country? Trouble and corruption abi?

You must be extremely low in mentality. So nobody should join police? So you can have way to rape, rob and kill at will ba? Your plans will fail. Police is here to stay and for you Igbos killing igbo policemen, you will be wiped off soon.
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by olmoRoc: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Metrix147:

The lies have started!
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by ScamHunter: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2021
kingthreat:

You must be extremely low in mentality. So nobody should join police? So you can have way to rape, rob and kill at will ba? Your plans will fail. Police is here to stay and for you Igbos killing igbo policemen, you will be wiped off soon.

Your father already has Igbo blood on his hands that's why you're already raving in madness. Blood don enter your eye that's why you're praying to run amok and kill more Igbo. The way your father failed in his dream of wiping off Igbo is the way you too have failed.
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by kingthreat(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

Your father already has Igbo blood on his hands that's why you're already raving in madness. Blood don enter your eye that's why you're praying to run amok and kill more Igbo. The way your father failed in his dream of wiping off Igbo is the way you too have failed.

Dont talk as if you are mentally challenged. The discussion here is about policemen. What is bad about joining the police? Why are you celebrating the deaths of policemen? Even Igbo policemen, you are celebrating their killings? Which society does that? Even war-torn Libya and Somalia don't do that. But your insane reasoning tells you they are your enemy. You are not normal. Your extremely low thinking a liability to every society and human around you.
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by ScamHunter: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2021
kingthreat:

Dont talk as if you are mentally challenged. The discussion here is about policemen. What is bad about joining the police? Why are you celebrating the deaths of policemen? Even Igbo policemen, you are celebrating their killings? Which society does that? Even war-torn Libya and Somalia don't do that. But your insane reasoning tells you they are your enemy. You are not normal. Your extremely low thinking a liability to every society and human around you.
Of course, madness should be your theme. There is a strong correlation between bloodshed and madness. Just ponder upon it. That's why all you see is blood in your diseased mind.
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by kingthreat(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

Of course, madness should be your theme. There is a strong correlation between bloodshed and madness. Just ponder upon it. That's why all you see is blood in your diseased mind.

I am not celebrating blood. I am against bloodshed while some total nuisance is supporting it.
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
pquaver:

I swear I never knew ndigbo anyi bu ndi iberibe ezi okwu. Ndigbo enwghi uburu isi. It shows u the amount of fools in igboland.. So the big question is how does Biafra want to be dubai with this amount of foods and empty heads? Ogwu gwara Ike ooo

Exactly Bro..
I thought I was alone in this thoughts..
It is such a shame and pathetic..
Re: Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO by Mrlcredible: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

you sef the way you dey carry this matter for head ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba / Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo) / SARS Operatives Intercept Snatched Vehicle In Rivers, Weapons Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.