Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" (52930 Views)

Manchester City Has Been Banned From Champions league / Breaking: Manchester City Banned From Champions League For Two Seasons By Uefa / Atl. Madrid - Chelsea 1-2 Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Samunique(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
Who they cause all these confusion sef!
NWO.

They wan control everything !
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by richmond500: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Good riddance to bad rubbish
UEFA won't try it, that will be the end of UEFA, these are the teams that makes football interesting, if they are kicked out, who would want to watch Southampton vs Granada on uefa champions league.
uefa can't win this fight
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Topmaike007(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
khalids:

So from your point of view....its okay for 8 clubs to be minting money and the other over 200 clubs run bankrupt(and these over 200 will pay staff and players with what money or you don't know its all about sponsorship/tv rights money)
what I am trying to tell you is that UEFA are giving those big club stipends.. UEFA give Any club that wins UCL around 120-150mil, while this super league is ready to give any participants around 430mil and do you know that those big clubs are running bankrupt?
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by richmond500: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
post=100938496:

Something must be done about this Super League is.
We want no troubles or problems with our darling football please.
It brings us joy all over the world on a daily and weekly basis.
Football is Life mehn!
kiss

IMPOSSICANT!!!
It cannot happen this season, maybe in the future, but not now!

See ya NL! kiss

Meanwhile,
Take control of your future guys,
do what will give you a fulfilling life.... legitimately.
To all the hustlers out there, God no go shame una!
Peace out!
See ya! kiss
they won't try it, that will be the end of uefa.

Kicking these guys out mean Leeds will be playing Granada on uefa leagues.

how that kind match wan fetch uefa money?

And to think two football giants(United and Madrid) will be kicked out, they may loose this years champions league but uefa will loose subsequent years, uefa will be forgotten like Duncan mighty
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by richmond500: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Topmaike007:
what I am trying to tell you is that UEFA are giving those big club stipends.. UEFA give Any club that wins UCL around 120-150mil, while this super league is ready to give any participants around 430mil and do you know that those big clubs are running bankrupt?
uefa will loose immensely if they try to kick out these clubs, no one will even watch uefa without these giants.
Like who will care if on Tuesday night, malaga is playing Norwich.

without the giants, football is nothing, and to think two of the biggest football giants(united and real Madrid) will be kicked out, in fact the entire English and laliga league will support the new ES league, and without these two leagues, other league doesn't draw crowd and money like these two
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Dyke15(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
I said this earlier today and everyone came for my head!! You cannot deep your hands in the cookie jar of a man’s pocket, and tell everyone he is your enemy..
Mugu
Ur comment was so biased
Y will u highlight only Chelsea
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Topmaike007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:
uefa will loose immensely if they try to kick out these clubs, no one will even watch uefa without these giants.
Like who will care if on Tuesday night, malaga is playing Norwich.

without the giants, football is nothing, and to think two of the biggest football giants(united and real Madrid) will be kicked out, in fact the entire English and laliga league will support the new ES league, and without these two leagues, other league doesn't draw crowd and money like these two
it seems you're the only one that understands what I am saying on this platform since this super league issue have been coming up

God bless you
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Divinenwa: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
chris4gold:
In my own little way. Meanwhile if you have Twitter account, post on give it little awareness, it works like magic, that's what I used to raise money for my mums hospital bill.

THIS ANTHONY OKEKE IS A CRIMINAL NOT THE PERSON ON DAT VIDEO AND written POST avoid him.he cant drop a numer.The real persom is celestine
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by afroxyz: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is what you get when you allow Americans. People who have no respect for institutions and culture and believe that everything is money. Thats why they are in debt. Families and marriage destroyed. Because they put money ahead of values.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by saintmm(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
the rejigging of the football world is imminent.
everyone should fasten his seatbelt to cruise to into a new world of football about to be launched.

I rise
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Fcwilly: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
dawnomike:
Jokers! All that is important to us, is to watch entertaining football.

And place our bet, cashout when necessary, trophy or no trophy is non of our problem
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by chris4gold(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Not funny at all, this is how bad guys spoil real ones that needed help. Anyway I do my own for God

Divinenwa:
THIS ANTHONY OKEKE IS A CRIMINAL NOT THE PERSON ON DAT VIDEO AND written POST avoid him.he cant drop a numer.The real persom is celestine
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Divinenwa: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
chris4gold:
Not funny at all, this is how bad guys spoil real ones that needed help. Anyway I do my own for God

i am telling u the true you can seach anthony okeke on d box
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Pyhonist: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Here comes the Third World War. Football the best unifying factor is about to be destroyed. It is finished.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by TheRealKing(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Edopesin:
We were going to win our second Champions League after a 9 years wait but greed won at the end of the day

angry angry angry angry
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Bundaweber: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Topmaike007:

uefa 120 - 150 mill??
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by DanPolice(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
MansoryMX:

Who else? If no be that dullard wey sidon for Aso Rock.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Polynek(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
MansoryMX:
Exactly what is in mind to ask
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Asiri1991: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Betting company owners are the saddest people on earth now. The future of their business is unknown.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Polynek(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Make una no spoil my Joy giver, make una jox arrange una self over there.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
naija1stnigar:
I support UEFA on this because I can also call this rebellion and just as God himself didn't hesitate to throw out Lucifer and his agents from heaven uefa should not hesitate to throw out any erring club from major leagues if they refuse to shelve their rebellious plans.
Your neurons are really firing. Keep it up.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by SirBunky85(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
JohnnyBling:
Congrats PSG
wch congrats? If they three teams -city,madrid and chelsea are expelled from the champions league,Dortmund,Porto and Leipzig would be reinstated to complete the semi final four
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by chrisblack: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
dawnomike:
Jokers! All that is important to us, is to watch entertaining football.
what's going to be entertaining watching the same set of teams playing them selves all year round
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Stanchem029: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
chris4gold:
In my own little way. Meanwhile if you have Twitter account, post on give it little awareness, it works like magic, that's what I used to raise money for my mums hospital bill.

Please, next time do a little background check to avoid falling victim. Anthony m okeke is a serial impersonator using another persons video. Stay away from that cursed scammer.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by FBS: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Money, Power and Entertainment. cheesy
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by leesamyoung(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Rgade:
Kick them out Biko, greedy mofos.
Give the trophy to psg they deserve it through both performance and character.
Shitt innovation

how are they greedy they use billions to assemble their teams but UEFA is paying them peanut, Sheffield united is relegated from premier league still they will collect more than whoever win CHAMPION League this season
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by leesamyoung(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Bundaweber:

uefa 120 - 150 mill??

Sheffield united is relegated in premier league but will still collect more money than whoever win CHAMPION League
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by okanlanwon44879: 12:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Can you help with a foreign number too ? USA to be precise
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by saintneo(m): 2:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Legalcriminal:
UCL will be useless instead.

Modified: first FTC.

At least we don carry 5 UCL wey we fit brag about not team like Arsenal with no better record.

Liverpool has lifted sweet 6
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by kalu61(m): 2:54am On Apr 20, 2021
khalids:
This ESL will kill all other small clubs ...then what happens to all the players and staff....What happens to the national teams who depend on the progress and development of those players to boost their teams....what happens to the foreign exchange remital those players bring to their respective countries...what happens to players in Africa who dream big of making it in a European club as the clubs will not have enough funding for such imports......what happens to youth academies of these clubs...when they do not have sufficient funds....its going to create a real mess, jut because some billionaires want to make more money, greed, greed, greed

These clubs are the pride and joy of the people of the cities who originally created them for their own viewing pleasure and pride of sportsmanship....all these big money billions have turned it into nothing but a money-spinning business, that even the original club supporters will no longer be able to access or enjoy....you will not be able to watch live matches unless your pepper rest...

This capitalist approach is the same reason why the US is not a football powerhouse because if you are poor there is little hope of you getting into a football team from the grass-root..as it requires heavy financing...unlike the rest of the world were if you have the talent...you can make it
You sounded half wise, you have looked at it from the UEFA perspective, now can you look at it from these big clubs perspective, let's compare?
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by SouthSouth1914: 3:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Dyke15:
Mugu
Ur comment was so biased
Y will u highlight only Chelsea

Mumu can’t you use your head and do a little analysis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season / Sheffield United Vs Chelsea - (3 - 0) -On 11th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.