Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" (53154 Views)

Manchester City Has Been Banned From Champions league / Breaking: Manchester City Banned From Champions League For Two Seasons By Uefa / Atl. Madrid - Chelsea 1-2 Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Bimpe29: 5:22am On Apr 20, 2021
That's really disgusting and unhealthy rivalry in the world of football.
I pray it's killed ASAP.

Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Whitecoal711: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

FIRST, IT WAS FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS................ NOW, IT IS FOOTBALL WITHOUT SMALLER CLUBS AND THE GOVERNING BODY.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL FOOTBALL COUP
The excitement and the intrigue of smaller club beating the so called bigger team,is my definition of football
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Whitecoal711: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

FIRST, IT WAS FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS................ NOW, IT IS FOOTBALL WITHOUT SMALLER CLUBS AND THE GOVERNING BODY.

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL FOOTBALL COUP
The excitement and the intrigue of smaller club defeating the so called bigger team,is my definition of football
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Topmaike007(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Bundaweber:

uefa 120 - 150 mill??
yeah even that money can't build you better stadium
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by ARAGON22(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2021
MansoryMX:
Who they cause all these confusion sef!

Na Covik-199
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by khalids: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2021
kalu61:
You sounded half wise, you have looked at it from the UEFA perspective, now can you look at it from these big clubs perspective, let's compare?
And what of the angle of players/staff of other clubs, whose clubs will not be able to offer them good salaries due to tv rights/sponsorship money decline....what of youth academies, what of the viewing pleasure of fans who cannot be moving from country to country to watch live matches. What of the dreams of the average street kids, who will no longer find it easy to get to a European club due to finance shortage.....impact on the national teams whose players will no longer be participating and improving their strength by playing with the toughest opponents.....

These big clubs put themselves in these nonsense positions in the first place because they wanted to buy success, by spending big and they now have to face the consequence of huge wage bills, they did not want to build like other clubs and now they want a quick escape....

In any business model, monopoly only benefits the capitalist owner and no one else and most times creates destructive environments.....and it is why monopolies are always challenged in every economy
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by orlaglobal234: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Bmaster:
I will never click 'like' or 'share', nonsense.

Assnal is a gutter club!
Bad belle everywhere don't worry we're going for Jose Morinho as our next manager
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Babatunde7109(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2021
TruthHurts1:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/19/chelsea-man-city-and-real-madrid-to-be-expelled-from-champions-league-14436603/amp/

Establishing the Super League might be against the interest of the fans. But, on the other hand, sanctioning these 12 teams is also against the interest of the fans.

So, what becomes of the Champions League when there won't be MCI, CHE, MNU, RMD, BAC, ACM and others in attendance?

Whatever move they are going to take against these teams, they need to think well before acting.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by kalu61(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
khalids:

And what of the angle of players/staff of other clubs, whose clubs will not be able to offer them good salaries due to tv rights/sponsorship money decline....what of youth academies, what of the viewing pleasure of fans who cannot be moving from country to country to watch live matches. What of the dreams of the average street kids, who will no longer find it easy to get to a European club due to finance shortage.....impact on the national teams whose players will no longer be participating and improving their strength by playing with the toughest opponents.....

These big clubs put themselves in these nonsense positions in the first place because they wanted to buy success, by spending big and they now have to face the consequence of huge wage bills, they did not want to build like other clubs and now they want a quick escape....

In any business model, monopoly only benefits the capitalist owner and no one else and most times creates destructive environments.....and it is why monopolies are always challenged in every economy
You ended up saying nothing but wailing. I simply asked you to analyze it from the big clubs perspective.

Everything you said simply means the big clubs are working for the small clubs and they are saying not anymore. Who stopped small clubs or investors of those clubs from borrowing to fund their dream club? The big clubs put themselves in the position and attracted huge money to football. Now they are asking for chunk of money you are saying rubbish. People like you are devoid of diplomacy, resist changed they can change.

Since you lack idea of monopoly in the issue UEFA is the capitalist here, reaping off the whole teams.

UEFA and FIFA will do nothing if the big clubs are determined to break out because the big clubs will render them useless and broke.

Since you have forgotten my question, can you analyse it from the big clubs perspective?

They should call the big clubs to round table and iron things out, not by empty threats and media wailing.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by khalids: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
kalu61:
You ended up saying nothing but wailing. I simply asked you to analyze it from the big clubs perspective.

Everything you said simply means the big clubs are working for the small clubs and they are saying not anymore. Who stopped small clubs or investors of those clubs from borrowing to fund their dream club? The big clubs put themselves in the position and attracted huge money to football. Now they are asking for chunk of money you are saying rubbish. People like you are devoid of diplomacy, resist changed they can change.

Since you lack idea of monopoly in the issue UEFA is the capitalist here, reaping off the whole teams.

UEFA and FIFA will do nothing if the big clubs are determined to break out because the big clubs will render them useless and broke.

Since you have forgotten my question, can you analyse it from the big clubs perspective?

They should call the big clubs to round table and iron things out, not by empty threats and media wailing.

You don't have to agree with me and i don't have to agree with you....so lets watch and see then....
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by kalu61(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
khalids:

You don't have to agree with me and i don't have to agree with you....so lets watch and see then....
I didn't ask you to agree with me. l just wanted you to see things from both angles and it should reflect in your words.

That's why l said half wise.
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by khalids: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
kalu61:
I didn't ask you to agree with me. l just wanted you to see things from both angles and it should reflect in your words.

That's why l said half wise.

You are the one not getting my point....so drop it
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Donworo: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Donworo:

Give me ur # or E.maill Addy

Brotherly, give me ur # make I find u on WhatsApp
Re: Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" by Donworo: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Instaverify:

instadotverifyatyandex.com

dot = .
at = @

Pls, hit me on WhatsApp ‪+234 903 042 0312‬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 2) On 9th October 2022 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.