Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

5 Reasons You Are Not Getting Hired - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Reasons You Are Not Getting Hired (163 Views)

12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / Meet Osahon Ewansiha Hired By Prestofresco In Italy For Preventing Robbery / See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Are Not Getting Hired by SkillzMatchng: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
5 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired

We all know the job search process can be tedious and stressful, but it can almost feel soul-crushing when you aren’t getting jobs that you know you are right for. When applying for a job you are added to a stack of other applications, making it imperative to stand out positively. Most qualified candidates are overlooked for a position for common, easily avoidable mistakes.

Here are the simple reasons you are not landing the job you want:
1. You did not follow directions
2. Poor Visual and Written Presentation especially during interviews
3. No follow up on your path
4. Poor Cv presentation
5. You are not applying for the right jobs.

All these and more are stopping you from landing the job you deserve but I’m here to help you because I’ve been there before. When I discovered the right path I landed several jobs at the Same time. Today I work with 3 companies thanks to remote working and can help you get that job you deserve.

I offer professional services like:

CV Writing - #2,000
Cover Letter Writing - #1,500
1 on 1 coaching for interview - #5,000
LinkedIn page Optimization - #3,000

Total package (Everything Inclusive) - #10,000

This is the most affordable price you can get anywhere.

Chat me up on /2348134683161 to get started!

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Wanted At Ikeja Lagos. 50K Salary. / Anybody In Need Of An Entertainment Writer? / Project Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.