Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row (29236 Views)

Football Super Agent Mino Raiola Has Died / Ighalo’s Wife Talks Tough Amid Divorce Row With Man Utd Forward / Britain's worst Boxer, Robin Deakin Hangs His Gloves After A 12year Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Seakay(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viccur:
Bros i want to believe you are educated. No need to be demeaning. If you can't repect people's opinion you have no place being online. For shutting me up now, how much were you credited?
Your opinion doesn't count man. So calm ur nerves.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Viccur(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Seakay:

Your opinion doesn't count man. So calm ur nerves.
I don't do back and forth with elements like you
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Kent2020: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah my team Chelsea dey make me wonder here..

Shebi dem suppose keep quiet until we’ll lift this years champions league..

Now uefa will kick dia ass out..

How does that sound ?
All the teams in semi final of eufa at part of the super leauge.,so if they kick Chelsea who will win the trophy?
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by GeneralPula: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kent2020:
All the teams in semi final of eufa at part of the super leauge.,so if they kick Chelsea who will win the trophy?

PSG is yet to voice out..

So it’s going to be PSG

3 Likes

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by egemgeo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Better, Government should take over those clubs and hand it over to the fans from the greedy dubious owners

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Seakay(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viccur:
I don't do back and forth with elements like you
Like I said, Your opinion doesn't count. Peace!
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Abid2020(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
It would have been better if Uefa and Fifa and some cruel fans that don't care about how their club survive against racism in football the way they against European Super League
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
jaxxy:
The modalities of the super league seem rather unjust to the development of football from what I’ve been seeing so far.
Football as defined by Britain or Football as defined by entrepreneurs. After now, uefa and fifa will start copying ESL ideas.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by jaxxy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
trailblazar:

Football as defined by Britain or Football as defined by entrepreneurs. After now, uefa and fifa will start copying ESL ideas.

Football as defined by fair play and the people.

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Football as defined by fair play and the people.
fairplay is subjective and club ownership by people is not charity. Top level Football has evolved. There's always Sunday League if you can't cope with evolution.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fibonacci88:

Arsenal fan
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by dave220: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2021
pls I don't really understand oooo,y is fans protesting over d super league
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by teebillz: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Leagues should be operated like stock exchanges. Let clubs play in franchises of their choice. Competition is part of human rights and civilization.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Mmgboji(m): 12:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Viccur:
What's wrong with the so called big 12. Imagine Arsenal claiming big club. I just hope the fans will join forces and boycott their stadia if the ESL gain ground eventually. Lemme see how they will generate the proposed revenue.
Fans have not been at the stadiums since March last year and the Clubs haven't all folded up. ESL is a plan to sustain the Clubs with or without revenue from tickets. The Key Sponsorships are coming from some American banks.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by favour32(m): 12:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Viccur:
If Oyinbo act racist and say, you are a monkey. Who be you wey dey question Oyinbo?
You are already a monkey because you are not updated.

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by FarahAideed: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Football is all about money.........not the fans anymore.

Serious cash at stake!

[img]https://media1./images/6cc4005e9c31e608c7d9d39f9499716f/tenor.gif?itemid=21122223[/img]

The breakaway clubs (many in debt) stand to earn extra hundreds of millions yearly.

It was never about the fans
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by TripA(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Good.

My little contribution to the fight grin

I'll. like those transparents hand guns with a camera and slow mo effect you could probably catch a glimpse of the bullet action

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by favour32(m): 3:03am On Apr 20, 2021
inumidun2010:

SMH, Sorry, Whether you like them or not, They are a Rich Club... Arsenal has never been known to Pay huge to Players, that doesn't mean they are poor, when Wenger was the Coach, do you know how much the IDIOT returns back to the CLUB after giving him loads of CASH... Even at that Auba collects 350k including Ozil before he left
Arsenal is the 11th richest club in the world.

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Emperor88(m): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Better, Government should take over those clubs and hand it over to the fans from the greedy dubious owners
Same government that broke out of E.U...what happens to freedom of association?...Every competition was created by someone someday.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by BarrElChapo(m): 4:12am On Apr 20, 2021
TripA:

I'll. like those transparents hand guns with a camera and slow mo effect you could probably catch a glimpse of the bullet action

I see you got good tastes huh wink cheesy
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by lichocho(m): 4:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Viccur:
What's wrong with the so called big 12. Imagine Arsenal claiming big club. I just hope the fans will join forces and boycott their stadia if the ESL gain ground eventually. Lemme see how they will generate the proposed revenue.
na only arsenal u see abi?
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:58am On Apr 20, 2021
post=100939281:
What Unending Issue!

Something must be done about this Super League is.
We want no troubles or problems with our darling football please.
It brings us joy all over the world on a daily and weekly basis.
Football is Life mehn!
kiss

IMPOSSICANT!!!
It cannot happen this season, maybe in the future, but not now!

HAVE YOU FINISHED GOING THROUGH THREADS ON IPOB ISSUES IN POLITICS SECTION? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
YOU BETTER DISAPPEAR!!!
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2021
trailblazar:
fairplay is subjective and club ownership by people is not charity. Top level Football has evolved. There's always Sunday League if you can't cope with evolution.

Yes FairPlay is subjective and I’m fine that bt don’t call it the super league a competition, instead call it a charity competion to support Elite clubs going broke so people understand it better and don’t get confused.

Money alone doesn’t make u a better team or the best team. Many important factors are at play. It’s almost like legalizing match fixing in football because u want to make money for broke Elite clubs. It is unethical and will kill every love for the game unconsciously,

It’s like turning football or super league to WWE to make money. grin

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by notoriousbabe: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah my team Chelsea dey make me wonder here..

Shebi dem suppose keep quiet until we’ll lift this years champions league..

Now uefa will kick dia ass out..

How does that sound ?
thats why I dey happy. I can’t wait to see Chelsea being dealt with a very big expulsion tongue tongue tongue
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by TripA(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2021
BarrElChapo:

I see you got good tastes huh wink cheesy

I also just caught a glimpse of your monika i see yo mi hombre

1 Like

Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by jayaim: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Baba I dey with u. Na to hustle leave this greedy people way. After all the cash no the reach common man
Jerryojozy:
Lemme eat first, today's hustle don finish. Na money dey cause all this wahala.

Genius J
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes FairPlay is subjective and I’m fine that bt don’t call it the super league a competition, instead call it a charity competion to support Elite clubs going broke so people understand it better and don’t get confused.

Money alone doesn’t make u a better team or the best team. Many important factors are at play. It’s almost like legalizing match fixing in football because u want to make money for broke Elite clubs. It is unethical and will kill every love for the game unconsciously,

It’s like turning football or super league to WWE to make money. grin
You sound very sour becos i told u to watch Sunday League also most of what u typed is of very little value to anyone that didnt start watching football yesterday and has an iota of common sense. Uefa love and fifa ethics abi.
Re: Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
trailblazar:

You sound very sour becos i told u to watch Sunday League also most of what u typed is of very little value to anyone that didnt start watching football yesterday and has an iota of common sense. Uefa love and fifa ethics abi.

I honestly don’t know what u mean. I’m talking about a league that has not bases to function as is been described. That’s all. This isn’t about me or you or anybody. It’s about the game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Discriminatory: Russia Football Union Head To CAS Over Suspension / Sanwo-Olu, Others Visit Super Eagles Camp / Twitter Verifies Augustine Eguavoen's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.