Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian (53667 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: Lagos Proposes 21-Year Jail Term For Armed Herders / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks / Police Constable, Serving Soldier Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Heyzee5: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
.....''True Power is Restraint'' - Warren Buffet
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by mmadu4: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
the foolishness of some Nigerians really surprise me . the same police you people donated for will still extort or kill one of you . no be Nigeria we dey ?
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Havertz10: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Una sabi donate for mumu things
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Chummynoni(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
that guy is an idiot. why would you be assualting someone old enough to be your father?
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Chris2863(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mayng01:
Nigerians and mediocrity
Shut the Bleep up
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by capitalzero: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

If we condemn bad cops, we must praise good cops

Kudos to RRS for always standing out differently from other Police unit

RRS that killed Bayo Awosika in some years ago. They even lied on top.
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Masterito(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please shut up. The policeman did an extraordinary, h deserves the accolades and gifts he is getting.
Mayng01:
Nigerians and mediocrity
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
that name be like bendel and delta state people...there gra gra no be today ooo
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Toosure70: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmm . Kudo.
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Brushstrokes20: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Awesome dude...such a rare specie!
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Jerryherd: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
capitalzero:

RRS that killed Bayo Awosika in some years ago. They even lied on top.

It wasn't RRS the two officers were arrested and they were regular police from close by station... Or is it not the South African returnee that went to watch match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by ayandee: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
lagusboyyy:
That man tried though, because its even dangerous for his safety, the way the guy was charging at him, assuming the guy was armed, it can cost him his life.

The best form of defense is to attack, he ought to have at least keep the attacker at bay.

For the policeman, he shouldn't try that calm disposition in the US, in less than 5 secs, he might be killed.

And for the attacker, he shouldn't even dare that stunt in the US also, in less than 2 secs, he would have been pumped out, with at least 10 bullets (yes, US police are so good in spraying bullets)

All in all, kudos to the policeman, he really tried in keeping his cool.

Yes i agree. He should have kept the attacker at bay. They are trained to do that.
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Bmaster(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Prodigee:
Can the F.G just expand on this RRS unit of police and if possible scrap the rest? They seem to be the only sensible and responsible unit.
mmm.

But na only for now oo!

They can't promise us of such an attitude tomorrow
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by capitalzero: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

It wasn't RRS the two officers were arrested and they were regular police from close by station... Or is it not the South African returnee that went to watch match
No first bank relationship manager. Brother to ibukun awosika, chairman of first bank group. After killing him , they burned his vehicle and wrote report he had fatal accident. Autopsy report revealed classical gunshot injury. 500m was awarded against police and the two officers involved in the incidence are still at large. RRS aided their escape.
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by delpee(f): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

I guess you don't know RRS, I have seen them help rush pregnant women , accident victims and sick people to the hospitals, I have seen them pack on 3MB to assist people change flat tire or give people lift

In that same Lagos, those guys can't try such with Panti or Alagbon boys

Yes o. One of them helped me when I had a flat tyre on 3rd mainland bridge. That stopped the itinerant area boys who were approaching for their usual harassment. Truly well trained, gallant officers. Proud of them always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ever8090:
where can we find the good ones to praise,.the fear after end sars is the reason why this one did not act according to the way we all know them to be.
Many of them lost their lives and are still loosing it, the masses are no longer ready to tolerate their nonsense that is why the are becoming humble now..
Shut up & learn!
Go to Delta State where the cops suffered serious casualties during the so call end SARS & try this shit & you do have R. I. P all over your social media handles. The man is good, do applaud him or you just shut the fu<k up!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Jerryherd: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
delpee:

Yes o. One of them helped me when I had a flat tyre on 3rd mainland bridge. That stopped the itinerant area boys who were approaching for their usual harassment. Truly well trained, gallant officers. Proud of them always.

They are truly cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Zetty177x: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Account number of the guy ..make I contribute

1 Like

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by delpee(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
punisha:
Still smells fishy....looks completely staged to me.
No one, not even the maddest person in Nigeria, will dare attack a gun welding police man, with a fair knowkedge of their killing tendencies in Nigeria like that.

Not everyone is sane everytime. Panti guys will knock some sanity into him anyhow. wink
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by LeopardX: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
capitalzero:

No first bank relationship manager. Brother to ibukun awosika, chairman of first bank group. After killing him , they burned his vehicle and wrote report he had fatal accident. Autopsy report revealed classical gunshot injury. 500m was awarded against police and the two officers involved in the incidence are still at large. RRS aided their escape.
It was SARS not RRS
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by naija1stnigar(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Endsars memories at work,meanwhile Nigerians also need to cultivate the habit of commending good cops cos if you can't commend the good ones then you also should not condemn the bad ones too.
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Obviously you are a sadist
Akfrenzy:
grin our level hypocrisy has gone to another dimension ,so bcuz a policeman did his job and displayed what he's taught in training and what's expected of him ,y'all jumped up and start notice me donations , how many of these Fuulish donators have ever remembered the families of the innocent people that policemen killed?

it's a policeman they chase clout with donation

if it's a common man on the street = to ur tent oh Israel

madt pipu everywhere ,I think DSS & CBN should freeze that account immediately bcuz it's a National threat

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
jimi4us:
Please let's Also donate money to the guy cos by the time he comes out of police cell he will need plastic surgery to look normal again

Funny! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by egunna(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Iamdemola1:
Previous threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6512127/driver-caught-driving-against-traffic

https://www.nairaland.com/6512488/lagos-one-way-saga-police

https://www.nairaland.com/6513946/sanwo-olu-praises-professionalism-rrs-official

https://punchng.com/he-was-so-calm-nigerians-raise-n-5m-for-armed-lagos-policeman-assaulted-by-civilian/
the fell into his own trap.he probably thought the officer will react so the social media will have some negative news about the police again.he time and again pushed the officer so he cud react but no,not today.at d end,he ended up in his own trap.i have always said it,it takes two to tango,at times,our manner of approach determines how police officers handle us.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by aribs(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akfrenzy:
grin our level hypocrisy has gone to another dimension ,so bcuz a policeman did his job and displayed what he's taught in training and what's expected of him ,y'all jumped up and start notice me donations , how many of these Fuulish donators have ever remembered the families of the innocent people that policemen killed?

madt pipu everywhere ,I think DSS & CBN should freeze that account immediately bcuz it's a National threat

Abeg please come to the US and physically assault a police officer and see how you live to tell the story. this officer did what does not even happen in some part of the "developed" world. i hope that foolish man who assaulted him is brought to book. the officer would have been within his rights to shoot to kill

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by codedexample: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Iamdemola1:

That's the way to go
May the lord of the land bless you....

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Jerryherd: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
capitalzero:

Oh didn't hear the news, might google it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by CheedyJ(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
lagusboyyy:
That man tried though, because its even dangerous for his safety, the way the guy was charging at him, assuming the guy was armed, it can cost him his life.

The best form of defense is to attack, he ought to have at least keep the attacker at bay.

For the policeman, he shouldn't try that calm disposition in the US, in less than 5 secs, he might be killed.

And for the attacker, he shouldn't even dare that stunt in the US also, in less than 2 secs, he would have been pumped out, with at least 10 bullets (yes, US police are so good in spraying bullets)

All in all, kudos to the policeman, he really tried in keeping his cool.
Especially being black in the US, I know he won’t dare it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by dam4sam: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akfrenzy:

Well, if it is just to encourage `good behaviour, l dont mind that sort of encouragement.
Many People commenting on this issue definitely did not watch the Video of what happened, l am sure just like Gov. Sanwo Olu, they are all relying on what the Police said.

I watched the Video a few times and l must say that l frown and the Young Man having the audacity to hold a Policeman by his shirt/neck. That is an assault of a Policeman.
But what l find annoying, is the narrative that the man was DRIVING ONE WAY!
The Man WAS NOT driving on One way. Infact, many neighbours CONFIRMED that he was parked and have always parked at that spot.
The Police accosted in a a very viollent and dangerous manner, almost crashing into him.

The Man was angry because he felt what exactly have l done, to deserve you almost killing me?

Trust me, a Nigerian Police man (look in the eyes of this particular Officer and you will see what l am about to say) will not lie-low and allow one young Man to rough handle him in Public, if he was doing the right thing or was in the Right. He would have shot him and claimed justifiability too.
The only reason his hand did not go for his trigger gun is because he also knew that they were wrong and just want to extort the two young men, in their usual manner.

Go and watch the Video again and you will hear so many people saying "Oga, he WAS NOT driving One Way", one particular woman in Sky blue dress, who was holding the young Man back, repeated this statement more than ten times.

Granted, the young man was acting as if he was on drugs (who else in their normal sense, would act that way towards two Police men holding AK47?) and rough-handling a Policeman that way id condemnable but they should please be truthful and say exactly what led to the fracas:

The two Men WERE NOT DRIVING One Way, The Policemen lied. It is a shame that Governor Sanwo-Olu who should have the facts before commenting, was also using the issue to do Photo-Opp, everybody is now jumping on the bandwagon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ever8090:
where can we find the good ones to praise,. the fear after end sars is the reason why this one did not act according to the way we all know them to be.
Many of them lost their lives and are still loosing it, the masses are no longer ready to tolerate their nonsense that is why the are becoming humble now..

Trash as usual. You're telling people here that haven't been arbitrary killings by the police since #Endsars protests?
Re: Sunday Erhator: N500,000 Raised For Armed Lagos Policeman Assaulted By Civilian by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

If we condemn bad cops, we must praise good cops

Kudos to RRS for always standing out differently from other Police unit

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.