Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Zapposapp, Let's Go There - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Zapposapp, Let's Go There (750 Views)

Let's Go Over How To Make ₦2k Daily With Zero Investment / Let's Go 'cashing' With 3+ Odds / The Million Naira You Don't Wanna Let Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zapposapp, Let's Go There by Abidakundankay1: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Guides on how to use ZAPPOSAPP to cash out money easily.

First of all, write down this code because you'll need it. 89790702

ZAPPOSAPP is a platform that allows you to cash out your money at any time. It gives you percentage on all your money depending on your package. it gives you N500 free registration bonus. Again, it allows you to earn 6% everyday as a free member and it increases on a daily basis like I said.

TO REGISTER������

You can register through browser or by downloading their app. Though downloading the app is not a must.

Steps:
1. Just Click on the link

http://api.zapposapp.com/index/tg/index.html?code=89790702&lang=en-us

On getting to their page, click register or if you download the app, after downloading and installing the app on your phone, open the app Click on register.
Enter Your Phone number, (probably, you may not need to type the first zero)
Type your password and confirm by typing it again,
Type the invitation code 89790702
Click on register

2. Login with your password and phone number.

TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT
Click on Recharge, right at the top
Click on amount and confirm.
Then chose the payment method you like,

TO EARN COMMISSION
Click on home
Click on your vip package (VIP 1 is always open for free, but the commission is N28 on the first day, and it increases on a daily basis like I said)
Click on automatic order, and earn your commission.
Repeat the same process 12 times daily to get your commission.

TO WITHDRAW EARNINGS
Click on exchange
Enter withdrawal amount (or you click in Withdraw all)
Choose your saved bank to receive payment
Enter your withdrawal code
And click on Withdraw Immediately

TO UPDATE INFORMATION
Click on me
Click on information to update

PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS CODE because if you forget it, that's all
������

http://api.zapposapp.com/index/tg/index.html?code=89790702&lang=en-us

VERY IMPORTANT so that I can keep you updated and show you more info on online bizz
Happy earnings
ZAPPOSAPP

(1) (Reply)

150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? / Close / Investing In Wine Wholesale & Retail Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.