Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? (751 Views)

Floki Inu Token: How To Claim Floki Inu Token / Galaxy Football Token: How To Buy Galaxy Token Or Migrate From MUFC To GALAXY / QDX Token: How To Buy First Julpad's Token That Will Be Launched On May 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by clarkmos15(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
For people that knows about this crypto token, who has withdrawn it or knows the steps to take for exchanging this token?
Your help is highly needed,
Thanks in advance

Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Its a scam. Don't bother yourself.
Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by clarkmos15(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Thanks, how did u find out
Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
clarkmos15:
For people that knows about this crypto token, who has withdrawn it or knows the steps to take for exchanging this token?
Your help is highly needed,
Thanks in advance
See this 70years Old man hiding balance of a scam token

Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by Loevita: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

Lolllz..... It never a scam token. Go to the token website to read about the project.. the token is meant for mining at level 2 and level 3.

Just make research about it.
Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Loevita:

Lolllz..... It never a scam token. Go to the token website to read about the project.. the token is meant for mining at level 2 and level 3.

I have been to their website, they are just looking for a way to get money from unsuspecting victims. You cant trade that coin.
Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Loevita:

I want to slap some senses into your little skull.

I see that you're so immersed in all these ponzi schemes. You need to borrow some sense and know that they're all scams and will come crashing one day.

Please have some sense. Leave ponzi alone for your peace of mind Mr man
Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by Ssdd: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Most of the tokens are useless these days
Re: 150,000 Minereum Token (how To Exchange)? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Loevita:

The mining u are talking about, u will pay 0.5BNB to upgrade your token address to level 2

While 0.9BNB to upgrade your address to level 3

When 1BNB is 250,000 naira or above,

So na dis amount I go kon Risk because of stupid airdrop

Note
What is an Airdrop

Airdrop simply means free money, so why should I still pay for It

Total Scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Make Your First Million Before December / Earn Nothing Less Than $20 Every Day On This Two Websites | REVEALED! / Crypto Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.