Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,824 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) (37811 Views)

Tinubu Media Team Facebook Handle Gets Backlash For Posting This / President Buhari Hosts Scholars And Organizers Led By Pantami (Photos) / Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by houseontherock: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
Fighting for Allah as usual

This jihadist won't mind placing fatwa on Deji head if he gets the opportunity
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by joe120120(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
Deji is a jobless guy that does nothing for living ( A self acclaimed freedom fighter)

Pantami is a renowned terrorist sympathizer ( now a minister of federal republic of Nigeria)

Nigeria is just unfortunate

Hahahahaaaaaaa buhari nwanne
U are funny with naija stroke
D zoo is gone
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by PissfulProtester: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:

Where did I play ethnic cards here ?
You are a real bigot
Stop supporting pantami it’s a terrible thing to do
I still maintain in an ideal society pantami suppose to have resigned honorably
abeg go siddon
stop struggling for relevance on a faceless forum
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Myself2(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
Sarkki which side you dey my brother? Stay one place na. Today you be BMC, tomorrow you be wailer! Ah ahn grin cheesy

That's the way to show that being a BMC Buharideen is becoming such a difficult task

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Educated Hausa man will always type hausa on social media like thier language is an official language. grin grin grin

Allah ya tsine masa albarka. grin grin
Wannan, zagi, kai ! grin balahi ta billo !

God should 'curse' his blessing. grin grin

la!! ai kai ma ka yi rubutu da hausa, yanzu ya za muyi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Kdon2: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
The ministe of communication isa pantami cursed deji adeyanju with his verified Facebook handle in Hausa

Allah ya tsine masa ‘

Translation - May God curse be on him;

Back to you pantami.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Once a terrorist, always a terrorist
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Yaks02(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Educated Hausa man will always type hausa on social media like thier language is an official language. grin grin grin

Allah ya tsine masa albarka. grin grin
Wannan, zagi, kai ! grin balahi ta billo !

God should 'curse' his blessing. grin grin

Babban balahi kuwa �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Kazim88: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Hahahaha you're mistaken if you think this is a PDP APC thing my friend. I am non partisan but I use my head! The way those APC people packaged buhari and y'all bought it, I believe they could also package Indi Amin to you guys and you'd still buy it.

I saw through APC at their formation and knew they'll be a worse disaster! No ideologies what so ever but y'all were clamoring for change . Now the whole country is so wrecked and polarized, it'd take a miracle to keep this sham up.

But riddle me this... How did y'all expect buhari, a former coupist and relic from an abandoned dark past that could not add any value whatsoever to himself in 30 years after being kicked out of power to add value to Nigeria?

It's no brainer, Most Nigerians are too partisan and emotionally attached to their ethnicity that they can reason.

Let me rephrase, most northerners would prefer a buhari 3rd term that a southern Christian that will improve the overall welfare of the nation.
They rather suffer poverty and massacre from bandits than suffer the emotional trauma of knowing that someone not affiliated to their "British created" region or "Adopted" religion is not in charge.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by fineboynl(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2021
grin angry is anyone thinking what I'm thinking. let assume if deji has the nin and has linked it to his phone number.

his life is not safe either.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Emekaonline:

Did you fool also support Kemi Adeosun before she was asked to go? What a shame!

SHE FORGED HER NYSC CERTIFICATE. SHE RESIGNED.

PDP ONLINE INFLUENCERS SENT HER PACKING.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Fooolishbuharri: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2021
Kazim88:

It's no brainer, Most Nigerians are too partisan and emotionally attached to their ethnicity that they can reason.

Let me rephrase, most northerners would prefer a buhari 3rd term that a southern Christian that will improve the overall welfare of the nation.
They rather suffer poverty and massacre from bandits than suffer the emotional trauma of knowing that someone not affiliated to their "British created" region or "Adopted" religion is not in charge.

I tell you and it's unfortunate we have to share a country with those folk. Each time I think Nigeria's future, I shudder
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Grayoso:

There is nothing inconsistent about Sarkki. He supported Buhari's government passionately and has now been given solid reasons , regarding the misrule of Nigeria by the present government, that has led him to review and withdraw that support same as many of us.

The fact is people like him are the best in an electorate because they vote to see progress. When that is not seen, they quickly and unequivocally withdraw support from the underperforming government and prepare to correct their mistake.

They don't sit around hating everything and everyone while irresponsibly looking for fellow Nigerians to blame for democratic decisions the majority in the nation made.

The dangerous folks are the ones who continue to support the proven failure called GEJ or those, despite Buhari's very serious failings, who continue to hold brief for our current President.

Sarkki is entirely normal and behaving like the politically sophisticated folks of established democracies worldwide.

I laugh.

Sarki sudden criticism towards apc/buhari government is because. He, is a supporter of apc/tinubu . He, only realized that tinubu would not be getting soft landing as expected towards his presidential ambition. After all that tinubu did.

That's the reason of his sudden criticism towards the apc/buhari government. Not really that he had seen the light or realize his mistakes..

Helinues is another unstable apc/buhari supporter. And that also cause his apc/tinubu supporter

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Kazim88: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

I tell you and it's unfortunate we have to share a country with those folk. Each time I think Nigeria's future, I shudder

So unfortunate.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by chiefobdk(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
Sarkki which side you dey my brother? Stay one place na. Today you be BMC, tomorrow you be wailer! Ah ahn grin cheesy

The guy is quintessential afonja.. Neither here nor thr
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Very very unfortunate sire

sarrki:
Deji is a jobless guy that does nothing for living ( A self acclaimed freedom fighter)

Pantami is a renowned terrorist sympathizer ( now a minister of federal republic of Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Maromark(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:

Am sure BMC has not paid your monthly salary.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's HATE speech!
Truly, truly, law in this country is like cobweb.
It catches only small flies.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by omoluka: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
johnmartus:
you need to be very careful man don't be brainwashed those videos was doctrine by haters.
You guys will support anything and people this country to move forward?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
America kills thousands of innocent Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, hypocrites hail them.

[s][/s]Al Qaeda kills thousands of Innocent Americans, hypocrites call them terrorists.

Why condemn one terror organization and leave the other.

America and Al Qaeda are both terrorists. I condemn all of them[s][/s].
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
Sarkki is undergoing rehabilitation.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:

NO.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Vinaluv:

la!! ai kai ma ka yi rubutu da hausa, yanzu ya za muyi?

grin grin chap !
Za ayi hakuri da ni, ayanzu.
Daga wanni pangari kike?
Na gan kina kaduna.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin chap !
Za ayi hakuri da ni, ayanzu.
Daga wanni pangari kike?
Na gan kina kaduna.

Jahar na ke nan fa, a'ma bana zama a wurin. Ko da gani kai dan jahar jos ne, a'ma zama kd. Ko na yi kuskuri?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Vinaluv:

Jahar na ke nan fa, a'ma bana zama a wurin. Ko da gani kai dan jahar jos ne, a'ma zama kd. Ko na yi kuskuri?

Haba ba kiyi komai ba. Ya yi kyau.
I school here that why. It's nice talking to you. Atleast i've got one hausa speaking friend. cheesy cheesy

Good morning !
Re: Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2021
gaius01:

Haba ba kiyi komai ba. Ya yi kyau.
I school here that why. It's nice talking to you. Atleast i've got one hausa speaking friend. cheesy cheesy

Good morning !

Same here baba.

morning!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.