Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build (367 Views)

If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital / See Businesses To Start With Little Capital& Can Make You Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build by Alllen(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mention Start up 1 million naira capital can build outline at least 3 with it's pros and cons
Re: Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build by EdmundChidera(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Online professional apps whereby professionals like doctors, engineers, pharmacist can be reached easily to obtain their services.
Re: Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build by greatnaija01: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alllen:
Mention Start up 1 million naira capital can build
outline at least 3 with it's pros and cons

No one will waste time doing this for you.

SIT AND THINK and when you come up with your own start up solution for your niche or geographical area, then come back here for advice on pros and cons.

Don't come here asking jamb question like we will be getting rewarded for it... if you need help, then do the needful. Sit and think and observe the needs of your environment.

What works in my environment and for me, is unique to me and my environment

1 Like

Re: Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build by nakaman: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
greatnaija01:

No one will waste time doing this for you.

SIT AND THINK and when you come up with your own start up solution for your niche or geographical area, then come back here for advice on pros and cons.

Don't come here asking jamb question like we will be getting rewarded for it... if you need help, then do the needful. Sit and think and observe the needs of your environment.

What works in my environment and for me, is unique to me and my environment
na ur papa born u
Re: Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build by TarOrfeeek: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alaye do giveaway joor

(1) (Reply)

Coke Coal Available In Tons / First Bank In Deep Problem As CBN Sacks All Board Members And CEO / Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.