Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side (49668 Views)

Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by tempusfugit: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Body modification is on the way!!!
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2021
pussy surgery... grin

I know Ned Nwoko likes a tight puffy poosie grin
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by manunitedbabes: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2021
So whats wrong with her then?
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Omodua(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wish her luck. effect of swallowing old sperm
Lol
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by villagejournal: 9:24am On Apr 20, 2021
That old man still dey answer baby
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by tayolove12(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

Sperm
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
condemned oil sperm grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by ahnie: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Baba Ned be looking like wallgecko
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2021
aikyg:
He is not a local lawyer. He is a world class lawyer. Very few lawyers can operate at his level. His clients are governments. He helps them to recover money or negotiate better deals. By doing so, he saves and recovers billions of dollars for governments and gets a percentage from the money saved or recovered.
This is the third time that I am asking of the name of his law firm.But you keep telling me he is a government client without mentioning his law firm.
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Kaymaxine(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Be like say this OP don smoke o.
I don pray for myself finish
If she like, make she no survive am, na Ned problem be that, not mine
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Happiestman1:
Regina Daniels Is Rush To Hospital For Operation .... PRAY FOR HER As Ned Nwoko Cries

A video surface online where Regina Daniels posted on her snap chat asking her fans to wish her best of luck for a successful operation. In The Video she was seen in the hospital bed.

WTCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZixm3bDSKo
I can't see Ned crying
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Cnach: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Netanya:
I thought if one is expecting a successful surgery , is better to keep the news away from public.
She know say Nigeria village people no dey see oyibo doctor back. the remote hardly work as coincidence is very less
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Telstar: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2021
D6thSense:
I pray for Regina and the Fibroid operation she is undertaking. Save this young woman and remove the weight of foolishness in her life. As the fibroid is removed from her, let her stupidity and lifetime mistakes be removed too. Thank you for answering my prayers. Amen!
Damn! Fibroid? At this young age?
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Promosaver: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
you too funny eeeee
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by theparagon(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2021
she still get mind dey use snapchat inside theater Una matter put eyelash😆😆
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by ARAGON22(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Small pikin still dey worry this girl... Play play everytime, even for operation room

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by vinceee(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Omo people de talk! JESUS! grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2021
aikyg:
He is not a local lawyer. He is a world class lawyer. Very few lawyers can operate at his level. His clients are governments. He helps them to recover money or negotiate better deals. By doing so, he saves and recovers billions of dollars for governments and gets a percentage from the money saved or recovered.
Can you please show me a link where his law firm helps Nigerian government to recover asset stolen by politicians?
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by brightovio007(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wetin concern you
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by id911(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Joysticks:
This is the third time that I am asking of the name of his law firm.But you keep telling me he is a government client without mentioning his law firm.

Can't you do your own research? Chinedu Nwoko was never a local lawyer and less than 2% of them operate at such a high level. He was based in the UK representing some governments and also helping to negotiate and recover looted funds for governments and made hundreds of millions of dollars as his cut. A little research can give you what you want.
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by sojfarm: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Stop lying. Ned will not cry (show video to prove your story), he is praying.

God will help her. She is really using the social media to prove to us that she is relevant in the polygamous home. I hope her mother is very strong sha
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Michmood555(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
See as this small girl just old overnight
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2021
id911:

Can't you do your own research? Chinedu Nwoko was never a local lawyer and less than 2% of them operate at such a high level. He was based in the UK helping to negotiate and recover looted funds for governments and made hundreds of millions of dollars as his cut. A little research of yours can give you what you want.
No be fight.Just post a link where government contracted his firm to help them recovered money.Shikena

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Ijaya123: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Netanya:
I thought if one is expecting a successful surgery , is better to keep the news away from public.

Mobile phone and social media have replaced some people’s common sense.
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by aikyg(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Joysticks:

The name of Ned Nwoko's company is Linas International Ltd. In 2008, all 774 local governments in Nigeria engaged Linas International Ltd to secure the payment of Paris Club refunds due to the local governments. The assignment was successfully completed in 2018.

Some state governments have also engaged Linas International Ltd for similar assignment and also achieved successful conclusion.

Accordingly Linas was paid for all their jobs and they charge a percentage of money recovered. Now you know that Ned Nwoko is one of the best lawyers in Nigeria.
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by ezigr8(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Attention seeker. Doesn't appear to be in hospital, abi na 4 house dem dey do d operation cox d drawing in d 3rd pix looks like regi
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by aikyg(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Joysticks:
Can you please show me a link where his law firm helps Nigerian government to recover asset stolen by politicians?
Here is a link: https://newsafrica.com.ng/12bn-paris-club-windfall-36-states-774-lgs-ned-nwokos-3-2bn-dues/
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by AnimationsVilla: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2021
Effects of the vaccine...
Re: Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2021
aikyg:

The name of Ned Nwoko's company is Linas International Ltd. In 2008, all 774 local governments in Nigeria engaged Linas International Ltd to secure the payment of Paris Club refunds due to the local governments. The assignment was successfully completed in 2018.

Some state governments have also engaged Linas International Ltd for similar assignment and also achieved successful conclusion.

Accordingly Linas was paid for all their jobs and they charge a percentage of money recovered. Now you know that Ned Nwoko is one of the best lawyers in Nigeria.
Linas seems like a conduit pipe for money laundering because it doesn't have any obligation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) / The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.