Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. (46941 Views)

Corona Virus: University Of Ibadan Copied University Of Cape Coast Ghana Memo / San Siro Sitting Style Inside University Of Cape Coast, Examination Hall, Ghana / Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
After some useless people would be shouting UI, uni illorin and other dump sites as citadel of knowledge! How on earth can a gory eye sore be a citadel of knowledge? Ghana is taking over as the destination for tourists and places for headquarters and foreign branches of top organizations, Nigeria is being left out of the show, is not clear to them now but soon enough it would be bold and loud that everybody can see and hear!
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by psychologist(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
timibare:
Ghana b like Tuchel, Nigeria con b like Lampard

Even the lamp in the lampard has been switched off embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by 1manuel(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
aadoiza:
Ghana now has balls to rub it in our face. Orisirisi
Alaye take a chill pill and lick your balls
Ghana has always been ahead of Nigeria in terms good educational system

Na mouth una just get........ Infact Ghana better pass Nigeria for many things.... Just check them currency.. 1c=1$
I no even wan start with security, good governance and the rest
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by deeptechcool(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Let’s face it....no Nigerian university can compare to this!

Giant of Africa.....with feet of clay!

How many have you.been to? How many universities are there in Ghana?
If the few they have cannot be of this standard, of what business do they then have with education?
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Tareq1105: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
free2ryhme:

Show your own university pictures grin

Covenant University is finer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by deavicky(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
I get one babe in this school, I only don't just know how to coordinate her to come see me in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Rosskiiku: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Little Ghana has come again with her cheap rubbish.

Nigeria has over 200 universities. Ghana has 5 or 6.

See Nigerian universities. These are the ones most Nigerians don't even KNOW about.

Afe Babalola University

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Rosskiiku: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by kkins25(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
School fees for international students including ecowas is ridiculous. I go get citizenship sharp sharp!! Anyway I be citizen wey no take sm serious before.. Lol.

Anyway vaxx, how far na?

As compared to Nigeria counterparts, with regards to infrastructure I guess the topic is still debate able. But the hostel ND organization is on par with Nigerian private unis..
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Rosskiiku: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Rosskiiku: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin Ondo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Papachie: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Little Ghana has come again with her cheap rubbish.

Nigeria has over 200 universities. Ghana has 5 or 6.

See Nigerian universities. These are the ones most Nigerians don't even KNOW about.

Afe Babalola University

GHANA has 67 standard Universities (Global standard with recognisable degree/certificates world wide) and numerous Technical Universities and tertiary institutions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Rosskiiku: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2021

Federal University of Technology, Akure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Rosskiiku: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Papachie:

GHANA has 67 standard Universities (Global standard with recognisable degree/certificates world wide) and numerous Technical Universities and tertiary institutions.

Standard wetin. My friend sharrap there. Ghana has maybe 12 'standard' universities, and the rest are just mushroom 'universities' or glorified polythecnics.

NONE of Ghana's universities are in Africa's Top 20.

Nigeria has 4 universities in Africa's Top 20, as rated by the World's No 1 university ranking body, Times Higher Education.

These are:

University of Ibadan

Lagos State University

University of Lagos

Covenant University

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Papachie: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Standard wetin. My friend sharrap there. Ghana has maybe 12 'standard' universities, and the rest are just mushroom 'universities' or glorified polythecnics.

Nigeria has 4 universities in Africa's Top 20, as rated by the World's No 1 university ranking body, Times Higher Education.

These are:

University of Ibadan

Lagos State University

University of Lagos

Covenant University

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-africa

For INTELLECTUAL discourse and research purposes, I would humbly like to prompt you that UNIRANK is the WORLD'S leading and authoritative site for ranking international UNIVERSITIES in all continents and the world at large.

Looking at the 2021 university rankings in Africa, NO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY came out in the top 20 Universities in AFRICA.

UNIVERSITY OF GHANA ( the only West African University) at 14th position.

First university from Nigeria came in the 27th position in Africa (UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS)

https://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by olajide111: 12:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Heathrow44:
After some useless people would be shouting UI, uni illorin and other dump sites as citadel of knowledge! How on earth can a gory eye sore be a citadel of knowledge? Ghana is taking over as the destination for tourists and places for headquarters and foreign branches of top organizations, Nigeria is being left out of the show, is not clear to them now but soon enough it would be bold and loud that everybody can see and hear!
You dont just assume , i bet when you pay a visit to Ui, you will sure change your mind about this comment and in the end feel so embarassed for calling Ui a dump site

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Papachie: 12:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Rosskiiku:

These are:

University of Ibadan

Lagos State University

University of Lagos

Covenant University

uniRank™ is the leading international higher education directory and search engine featuring reviews and rankings of over 13,800 officially recognized Universities and Colleges in 200 countries.
Visit the link below to read more about UNIRANK...

https://www.4icu.org/about/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by 9jaRealist: 3:43am On Apr 21, 2021
SmartyPants:
Nigerians should learn to accept some facts. This university and the other big two are far above their Nigerian counterparts Infrastructurally and otherwise.

Do you know of that exchange students from the US are only allowed to go to South Africa, Botswana and Ghana in sub Saharan Africa? All other countries tuition are not recognized.

There is no sentiment to it.

Actually, Covenant is better...
And arguably American University of Nigeria, and even Adeleke University (although much smaller).
>
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is what we call, ONE is ONE.
and not littering everywhere with Toilet Facilities as Tertiary Institutions.
UNN, UNILORIN and UI are like ABATTOIRS to this edifice.
OAU, and ABU are like POULTRIES to it.
Please no one should upload pictures of those Nigerian Universities' Latrines here.
You're such an Ignoramus bereft of knowledge. You'll compare this with UI, ABU, OAU infact Nigerian universities?

INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS WORRYING YOUR HEAD
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2021
Papachie:

Tuition fee for international students is 5,797 USD/year

Imagine the tuition fee compare to Nigeria, yet it doesn't match majority of Nigeria university structurally and those nuisance bereft of knowledge yapping rubbish about what they do not know.

This is beautiful but most Nigeria institution are more structurally beautiful than this.

NO NIGERIA INSTITUTION OWNS BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PAYS UP TO $405 yearly.

MAY GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Heathrow44:
This comment of yours shows you've never been to UI angry

You need to take a tour outside college of education you attended
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Papachie: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Imagine the tuition fee compare to Nigeria, yet it doesn't match majority of Nigeria university structurally and those nuisance bereft of knowledge yapping rubbish about what they do not know.

This is beautiful but most Nigeria institution are more structurally beautiful than this.

NO NIGERIA INSTITUTION OWNS BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PAYS UP TO $405 yearly.

MAY GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

405 USD for international students?
Ghanaian students pay only 346.32 USD as tuition fees.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by kpo56(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2021
jack1101:
That's my school. I Spent so much as fees there, Returned to 9ja.... All I see na 30k jobs. God beg pick my call .

Life no balance lol.. you for carry all that � money spent for bet9ja and 2odd you for dn blow ��
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by kpo56(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2021
generalud:
Nice buildings, but can't be compared to Uniuyo.

Uniuyo na primary school now �
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by FatherOfJesus: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2021
kpo56:

Uniuyo na primary school now �
Really?
This is Michael okpara university of Agriculture, Umudike

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by rampantlover: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2021
Lamasta:
If a Ghanaian wants to see how far he has gone he tends to compare himself to a Nigerian for validation so also is the country...cool

We don't compare ourselves to a zoo but we want people living in that zoo call Nigeria that it can be done with good leadership but not the one who is only interested in cattles.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

This comment of yours shows you've never been to UI angry

You need to take a tour outside college of education you attended

cheesy grin ur last statement got me laughing, but i wont lie is true my college is an eye sore, is a gory place to be for any student!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Celsony: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
davillian:

Unibuja own if you try sliding tackle
You go get monkey Nash.....

Nawao a whole federal university o
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by davillian(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Celsony:

Nawao a whole federal university o
245 student in a class room for 40 students grin
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Celsony: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2021
davillian:

245 student in a class room for 40 students grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by moabdul: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
deeptechcool:

Take your touchlight phone there and snap the abbatoir.
Leave your enclave and Learn.

Hey man, read what I wrote. The University of Ibadan is not as beautiful as they think. Old structures everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic) / List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.