Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. (46945 Views)

Corona Virus: University Of Ibadan Copied University Of Cape Coast Ghana Memo / San Siro Sitting Style Inside University Of Cape Coast, Examination Hall, Ghana / Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by Hamiltonii: 9:16pm On May 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is what we call, ONE is ONE.
and not littering everywhere with Toilet Facilities as Tertiary Institutions.
UNN, UNILORIN and UI are like ABATTOIRS to this edifice.
OAU, and ABU.

Ta! You've not been to ABU.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by OJ111(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2021
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
sweetjohn:
You are wrong sir. University of Ghana Legoon, is the most beautiful university in Ghana followed by Kwame Nkrunah Unversity of science and technology Ghana, then cape coast University Ghana. All are federal universities and the only three federal universities in Ghana. three of them are standard universities. I didn't school there but i have visited the three universities in person

Point of correction.

1--We don't have federal Universities
2-- We have about 14 Public Universities with over 100 satellite campuses and 10 Public Technical Universities. So we have more than 3 Public Universities.

thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Umunede:
That is Cape coast stadium, not for the university.

Yes, it's Cape Coast Stadium which is sited in the University, it's on their Campus so the University uses it anytime they want to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Little Ghana has come again with her cheap rubbish.

Nigeria has over 200 universities. Ghana has 5 or 6.

See Nigerian universities. These are the ones most Nigerians don't even KNOW about.

Afe Babalola University

You need enlightenment

Check out Ghanaian Public Universities here
https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Papachie:

For INTELLECTUAL discourse and research purposes, I would humbly like to prompt you that UNIRANK is the WORLD'S leading and authoritative site for ranking international UNIVERSITIES in all continents and the world at large.

Looking at the 2021 university rankings in Africa, NO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY came out in the top 20 Universities in AFRICA.

UNIVERSITY OF GHANA ( the only West African University) at 14th position.

First university from Nigeria came in the 27th position in Africa (UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS)

https://www.4icu.org/top-universities-africa/

And KNUST came in at 31st position followed by a Nigerian Uni CU.

My guy don't worry your head. Most of these guys are saddist.

They hate to hear or see the truth. They find competition in everything. What has beautiful campus got to do with Uni ranking?

Instead of them appreciating others they rather see others as enemies, tswee

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

Actually, Covenant is better...
And arguably American University of Nigeria, and even Adeleke University (although much smaller).
>

And those Universities are Public Universities abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by 9jaRealist: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
vankelvin:

And those Universities are Public Universities abi?

What difference does it make?
The OP said NOTHING about “public” universities.

The BEST things in Nigeria are PRIVATE…
Because its citizens have higher standards than its governments.
>
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by sweetjohn(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
vankelvin:

Point of correction.

1--We don't have federal Universities
2-- We have about 14 Public Universities with over 100 satellite campuses and 10 Public Technical Universities. So we have more that 3 Public Universities.

thank you
As for when i visited Ghana, they only have 3 public universities and some private universities. I don't know if they are now 14
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2021
sweetjohn:
As for when i visited Ghana, [b]they only have 3 public universities [/b]and some private universities. I don't know if they are now 14

When was that ?? 1950 what?

please stop lying

If for nothing at all these Public Universities
UG
KNUST
UCC
GIMPA
UPSA etc existed before 1970

And other Public Universities such as
UDS
UEW
UMAT were started in the 1990's

So tell us when you last visited Ghana that made you think Ghana had just 3 Public Universities then ??

A lier has no place to hide
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2021
9jaRealist:

What difference does it make?
The OP said NOTHING about “public” universities.

The BEST things in Nigeria are PRIVATE…
Because its citizens have higher standards than its governments.
>

You are just sucking on empty straws.

The Op is posting about a Public University so if you claim you have better facilities then that should be a Public University not some Private University infrastructure.

We also have beautiful Private Universities here.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by 9jaRealist: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
vankelvin:
You are just sucking on empty straws.

The Op is posting about a Public University so if you claim you have better facilities then that should be a Public University not some Private University infrastructure.

We also have beautiful Private Universities here.

While you are straining on empty brain cells… grin

The OP didn’t base his facilities post on it being a public university…
You are the one pulling the public university predicate from your nether orifice!

And what difference does it make that Ghana has “beautiful” private universities as well?
Does that somehow change the reality that the private Nigerian universities mentioned are beautiful?

Frankly, I cannot quite grasp the seemingly toxic obsession some of you have with Nigeria. SMH
>
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

While you are straining on empty brain cells… grin

The OP didn’t base his facilities post on it being a public university…
You are the one pulling the public university predicate from your nether orifice!

And what difference does it make that Ghana has “beautiful” private universities as well?
Does that somehow change the reality that the private Nigerian universities mentioned are beautiful?

Frankly, I cannot quite grasp the seemingly toxic obsession some of you have with Nigeria. SMH
>

At least there is an empty brain cell but "you"?, you have no head to reason with.

So as he posted University of Cape Coast you thought it was a private Uni? Omo ale.

It's only mumu Nigerians that feel threatened by the success of others. If someone posts pictures of his alma mata does it call for competition? Only low self esteem people like you think Pictures of Ghana on nairaland means Ghana vrs Naija comparison.

Get yourself a life, wretched you
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by 9jaRealist: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2021
vankelvin:
At least there is an empty brain cell but "you"?, you have no head to reason with.

So as he posted University of Cape Coast you thought it was a private Uni? Omo ale.

It's only mumu Nigerians that feel threatened by the success of others. If someone posts pictures of his alma mata does it call for competition? Only low self esteem people like you think Pictures of Ghana on nairaland means Ghana vrs Naija comparison.

Glad to see I triggered the empty space between your ears… grin grin grin

Why would I care about IRRELEVANCIES such as if it is a private or public university?
It’s a succinct self-indictment on your toxic obsession that you know every public/private NIGERIAN university. SMH
>
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by 9jaRealist: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2021
vankelvin:

So as he posted you thought it was a private Uni? Omo ale.

SmartyPants:
Nigerians should learn to accept some facts. This university and the other big two are far above their Nigerian counterparts Infrastructurally and otherwise.

Do you know of that exchange students from the US are only allowed to go to South Africa, Botswana and Ghana in sub Saharan Africa? All other countries tuition are not recognized.

There is no sentiment to it.

Were you perchance implying that @SmartyPants is a “low self-esteem” person? grin grin grin

Funny how @SmartyPants who I specifically responded to got the substance…
While a DENSE self-anointed interloper injected himself into a discourse he is apparently too THICK to grasp. SMH

Rather rich blathering about a life when you interjected yourself into other folks’ discourse…
I bet that your most significant relationship is with PALM-ela and a tub of Vaseline. Olodo Rabata!
>
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by vankelvin: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Little Ghana has come again with her cheap rubbish.

Nigeria has over 200 universities. Ghana has 5 or 6.

See Nigerian universities. These are the ones most Nigerians don't even KNOW about.

Afe Babalola University

Ode, it's not about the number of Universities you have but the quality of Universities ranging from quality teaching, decent campus, serene environment etc..

Ghana at least have 15 decent Public Univerties, 10 Public Technical Universities and many more

Follow this link to see decent Public Tertiary Institutions
https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana

Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by hafolahbi: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Nigeria we hail thee cheesy......signing out

Tuition fees is tuition fees. No inclusion of accommodation o
Re: Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. by hafolahbi: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2022
9jaRealist:

Were you perchance implying that @SmartyPants is a “low self-esteem” person? grin grin grin

Funny how @SmartyPants who I specifically responded to got the substance…
While a DENSE self-anointed interloper injected himself into a discourse he is apparently too THICK to grasp. SMH

Rather rich blathering about a life when you interjected yourself into other folks’ discourse…
I bet that your most significant relationship is with PALM-ela and a tub of Vaseline. Olodo Rabata!
>
@SmartypPants Your comment is funny saying their infrastructures better pass Nigerian universities. E b like say u still dey secondary school ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic) / List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (unizik) In Pictures.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.