Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) (40965 Views)

Reactions As Nollywood Actor Nosa Rex Buys His Wife Deborah Nosa Rex A Car / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Nosa Rex Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by sylve11: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Funkeshuga:

stop identifying me with your father standard, I'm not related to you in case your brain failed to capture that

Laughing.... grin cool
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Hope all these useless misogynist and alpha male will read how a woman should be treated respect is earned..
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by inyangprincew(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] When God blesses a man the wife also partakes in the blessing so as the entire life
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by inyangprincew(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2021
When God blesses a man the wife also partakes in the blessing so as the entire life
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2021
You lack sense, your wife is not a bitch, your wife is you, your bone and your fleash, your mum has her own husband that will take care of her, go and get sense.

Mumu, at old age it is your wife and the children she gave birth to that will care for you, when you start urinating on your body.

When you are sick it is your wife your family will call to stand by you .

Commo sense you do not have,
Brainwashed mummy's boy.
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2021
lokito:
She's not just showing off the car but reminding y'all promiscuous crushers that he's a married man

As she dey tell them say him be married man, she also dey tell them say her husband dey financially capable, which only increases number of girls that want to attack the married man’s pocket

Win win for all
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dreyton36:
You are smooth Hello kiss
Lights up my kpoli in peace
dis kpoli wey u dey light,you light am reach slawomiir?
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Well deserved... The wife too beautiful... Money is good...
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by Henry651(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rubbish, someone that has been acting movie with a suppose pay of millions since I was in primary school. I just got myself a venza of 3.5m and the so called actor is just getting it for the wife and going public about it ...... poverty na bastard.
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by thelish(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

She's pained grin

Why e go pain me when I nor be ur wife?
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by Frales6(f): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2021
me wey no get who go buy for me...make I cry na
Re: Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) by Angrygoat: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
You got a venza for 3.5m. Not toks. Even as at 2018 venza wasn't sold for 3.5m. U dey insult who buy tokunbo but you are proud to own a Nigerian used. Dumbo
Henry651:
Rubbish, someone that has been acting movie with a suppose pay of millions since I was in primary school. I just got myself a venza of 3.5m and the so called actor is just getting it for the wife and going public about it ...... poverty na bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.