Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Celebrating 8 Years Of Relationship With MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celebrating 8 Years Of Relationship With MTN (189 Views)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Tech Youtuber Fisayo Fosudo Explains E-SIM Technology With MTN Nigeria / Free Airtime & Data With MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 8 Years Of Relationship With MTN by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Dear MTN,

I can't believe I've been using you for 8 years.

Wow... Imagine how much I must have spent. If you should send me my total expenses, I'm sure it's in millions.

Nevertheless, I've made more through my skills.

My phone has never been without data. With your introduction of USSD, you made the experience a lot easier.

I could remember a few years ago when I have to trek for miles just to buy a recharge card.

But now, I can do that with just a push of a button. Although I lost you a few times to theft, I clung like a needy girlfriend, unable to let go.

In every welcome back, I'll watch as you're reborn in a new shell, shiny again.

I dare not let, for you're the key to all my accounts on the internet. And yes, you have been faithful.

Throughout my days in the university, every assignment calls, urgent exam calls, they all came through you, you never failed.

When I'm broke, you could borrow me over #2,000, airtime, or 6GB of data.

How much you loved me!!!

Just last week, I was in my room, moody.

"What they hell have I achieved with my life?" I kept asking.

Business is crippled due to lack of funds, no way out.

Unexpectedly, my phone started ringing, and it was you, 180.

I couldn't believe it, and I hesitated. With weaving fingers I tapped.

It was a calm male voice, from the other end, asking if indeed I was Henry Ibeleme.

He asked of my well being, required if I had any issue with my line, and closed wishing me well.

Is this an everyday encounter? Of course, or maybe not. But that call changed my outlook.

It was the one call that compelled me to grab my system, and to start working on some client's ​project.

I couldn't ask for more...

Your dearest,

Re: Celebrating 8 Years Of Relationship With MTN by andyblinks05: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2021
lol…. na achievement?
Re: Celebrating 8 Years Of Relationship With MTN by Solsix(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed IN Choosing The Right Phone!! / Loading Etisalat Phones Via Bank Account Or Quickteller / At Affordable Prices Itel Launches Itel P37laptop And Smart Earbuds To Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.