Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management (24165 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
An ídiot trying to deceive idiots but definitely not me cool
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by notoriousbabe: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Criminals should go and link their phone numbers with their NIN.

Blackmailing hacking the social media account of the honourable minister wont save you criminals.

Note, Pantami is not going anywhere.
are you sure you are not a robot?
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by veekid(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by oluwasegun007(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Which one is by some youth...

I hope my NIN details is safe sha...
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Ebupresh67(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Okooooo
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Enyimbamercedes: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2021
This man thinks all Nigerians are morons like APC and BMC members!

You post a live video feed of you preaching 7hours earlier then conveniently, your account was hacked to make a hate post against Deji Adeyanju and then you retrieve the account after that!

All hail the minister of communication and digital economy in charge of all our NIN and SIM data. If he cannot keep his Facebook safe then how safe is your data?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2021
V
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by FarahAideed: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
He just ruined his slim chance to Bauchi state government house.

Bala Mohammed will be so pleased.

That guy single handedly imported religious zealotry into Bauchi state as a student, imagine what Bauchi will be if he is governor
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by BanevsJoker(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2021
So was it the hacker that posted this disclaimer and signed it "Management"?
Or was it the "some youth"?
No be everybody mumu like una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by lexy2014: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Criminals should go and link their phone numbers with their NIN.

Blackmailing hacking the social media account of the honourable minister wont save you criminals.

Note, Pantami is not going anywhere.

I thought this govt said bvn will rid nigeria of 419, kidnapping and corruption? Can u pls give us an update on that?

Is patami now d minister of crime or minister of communications?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2021
ANYTHING TO POLISH THE ALREADY DAMAGED IMAGE OF A CONFIRMED TERRORIST!!!
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Coldie(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2021
Fake... They know since he is an extremist and people will dig up messages from his past
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by richmond500: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2021
how did they come to the conclusion it was some youths
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by DrObum(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
He just ruined his slim chance to Bauchi state government house.

Bala Mohammed will be so pleased.
I don't think so. Those guys love extremists, he just made himself more appealing to them oooo
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Funkeshuga(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Isa Fallujah lost his Mujahedeen temper on Facebook and issued Jihadic curse on Deji Adeyanju and now he is claiming his page was hacked grin

If he cannot keep his Facebook safe how then can he keep our NIN data from falling into the hands of Terrorists?

northerners are all clowns grin

they are to violent in nature to tolerate criticism, criticism to them is a sin against Allah hence they must fight for Allah

God made us in his own image, I wonder who made those clowns. one can't just question God

I mean how can a whole region not have a sane human among them, no differences in their educated and non educated, even sometimes their non educated handle matter maturely than their quota system graduates

6 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by leicestercamper: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Every terrorist is a muslim. Why?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by EgunMogaji2: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Iro po

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by richmond500: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2021
CareerBegger:

Nothing was hacked sir. It's only a low thinking fool who would swallow hook, line and sinker the lie that his account was hacked

Are you a fool??
I believe it was hacked, cos the comments from it lately is too bad.

I also believed Isa pant sense was hacked, that was why he supported terrorist in the past.

Let me help them defend him, since dem wan crase, make all of us just crase deh go

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Deciceco01: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2021
winning101:
LMAO. Let us agree that your Facebook account was hacked.

So a whole Communications minister who handles the NIN data of some 200m people could not secure his ordinary Facebook account from let's say keyloggers.

And you expect him to handle sensitive information of a whole country?

These guys are always half wise grin

Too much wisdom no go kee you my brother

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Govocrete: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Was the Facebook account hacked public notice posted after the curse or before the curse?

If a stolen car is not reported and the car was used to commit crime, who is a suspect/accomplice?

I believed the car owner is a suspecy/accomplice. Therefore the facebook account owner is an accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by erai30(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
Ali pantami minister for communications said his Facebook account was hacked

https://www.facebook.com/206689862714715/posts/4086690451381284/
I see the spirit of Shekau in you, the trace of Lie Mohammed and the blood if terrorism flowing all over your body, God will continue to expose you like he did with Gandollar cool

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by BaEnki(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Damnnn

shocked

Imagine the ICT Minister’s Facebook (ordinary) account getting hacked? Minister of Technology for fu&k sake with our valuable data?? We are in for a long ride in this fu&ked up country, Nigeria is finished mehn..

Meanwhile, the truth is nothing was really hacked, man was just doing damage control, but he was only half wise. A very wise foolish man.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by blackmantis: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Even in this Ramadan? lori iro!

......people should fear God oh!

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Camelot65: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2021
We know it wasn't hacked..... anything to save face
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2021
it is high time we start showing this our stupid politicians that we are not stupid......signing out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Thelife: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Who are the so called management?
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by realstars: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2021
richmond500:
I believe it was hacked, cos the comments from it lately is too bad.

I also believed Isa pant sense was hacked, that was why he supported terrorist in the past.

Let me help them defend him, since dem wan crase, make all of us just crase deh go
I Put the blame of all this jaga jaga govenment to the Jagaban.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by festlove: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2021
winning101:
LMAO. Let us agree that your Facebook account was hacked.

So a whole Communications minister who handles the NIN data of some 200m people could not secure his ordinary Facebook account from let's say keyloggers.

And you expect him to handle sensitive information of a whole country?

These guys are always half wise grin

that is a very sensible point to raise.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by foreshore(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
Ali pantami minister for communications said his Facebook account was hacked

https://www.facebook.com/206689862714715/posts/4086690451381284/

APC mole, we know your signature. Your end is near.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by opalu: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) / $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff / Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.