Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management (24195 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by lexy2014: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2021
tamdun:

Without nin, u won't be able to get a sim and once u link ur nin with your sim, u will be traceable

So y did bvn not solve d problem?

Are people not traceable with bvn?

I also asked, Is patami now d minister of crime or minister of communications?
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by owobokiri(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Isa Fallujah lost his Mujahedeen temper on Facebook and issued Jihadic FATWA on Deji Adeyanju and now he is claiming his page was hacked grin

If he cannot keep his Facebook safe how then can he keep our NIN data from falling into the hands of Terrorists?
Hands of his fellow terrorists, you mean?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by ariesbull: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2021
How did we get here as a nation....
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2021
BUHARI CONMEN
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Isa Fallujah lost his Mujahedeen temper on Facebook and issued Jihadic FATWA on Deji Adeyanju and now he is claiming his page was hacked grin

If he cannot keep his Facebook safe how then can he keep our NIN data from falling into the hands of Terrorists?

quotable quotes
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2021
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS HAVE MIGHTY PROBLEMS TO SOLVE ____THE MENTAL DEFICIENCIES IN NIGERIA AND THE ENVIRONMENT IS GETTING HIGHER THAN WHAT WE MIGHT THINK !!!!!
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by kernniejay(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Abeg make i borrow this your meme grin
BruncleZuma:
As minister of Communication he should shamelessly resign.

Tufiakwa

[img]https://media1./images/ba5e26b1eb3c31c838b92d5bc8e85f06/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by damiloladuke: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2021
Excuse me guys, does Islam preach against telling lies?

Does it encourage supporting every Muslims either guilty or not, be they murderers, robbers or not.

I just need enlightenment.

You wonder what caused the questions?

I can see that as Pantami defended theTerrorists so are Nairaland Muslims defending Pantami.

It seems a Muslim must support a Muslim either they are evil on not

Is it a rule in Islam?

Thanks
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by just2endowed: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
Ali pantami minister for communications said his Facebook account was hacked

https://www.facebook.com/206689862714715/posts/4086690451381284/

It's very hard to recover a Facebook account that was hack.. If it's someone that hack it, he would have change your phone number and password since and also your email. This minister is lying. Accouny was not hack.

He admitted that someone was managing his account, so the person must have posted such on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by just2endowed: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2021
CareerBegger:

Nothing was hacked sir. It's only a low thinking fool who would swallow hook, line and sinker the lie that his account was hacked

Are you a fool??

I was also thinking too, the minister didn't think through how hacking goes.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by lastempero: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
That meand our nin is in danger.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by SKYHIGHfx: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:
Criminals should go and link their phone numbers with their NIN.

Blackmailing hacking the social media account of the honourable minister wont save you criminals.

Note, Pantami is not going anywhere.

Guy u nova blame ipob today, hope all is well?
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by surequality: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Nawaoo!!
Minister of communication and digital economy facebook hacked?
This shows he is incompetent to handle and secure over 200million people sensitive information. More reasons why he should resign.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by payloader(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2021
CareerBegger:

Nothing was hacked sir. It's only a low thinking fool who would swallow hook, line and sinker the lie that his account was hacked

Are you a fool??
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by ikdaddy01(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2021
How will a MANAGEMENT sign a personal account.
These people really dont know how to do these things well
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2021
I sympathize with the account been hacked, afterall you don't control Facebook
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by payloader(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Oizatobad:
THE NIGERIA CITIZENS HAVE MIGHTY PROBLEMS TO SOLVE ____THE MENTAL DEFICIENCIES IN NIGERIA AND THE ENVIRONMENT IS GETTING HIGHER THAN WHAT WE MIGHT THINK !!!!!
Not really. Just that anyone supporting these failures in government are either share the same political affiliation with them, or are tribalistic.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by emezuo17: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Blackmailing hacking the social media account of the honourable minister wont save you criminals.

. So the man who manages all our database information can't secure his Facebook account? I have been on Facebook as long as Facebook have existed, my account has never been hacked. If he can't secure his Facebook account how safe is our data with him at the helm.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Omodua(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are pathetic. How much are you being paid for this dirty job? When public opinion and outpourings indicate he should step down,you are grovelling on mischief. The man himself has admitted he erred based on his past with Islamic fundamentalism and asking for forgiveness. And now, you are twisting the narrative and asking the man not to step down.
I am sorry, you are taking this dishonorable path for a living. So,so sad!
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by ameh99: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

Don't tell us you actually believe this gibberish... undecided

undecided

Stop spewing rubbish here..

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by olatdove: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2021
This Buhari's guy can lie like liar Muhammad, if your Facebook account was hacked abeg no be you go dey use am by now, you might not even get access to it again for life except you open another one. but you said you just recovered it which is pure lie, barao bansa.
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Omik1: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:

This one deserves multiple likes by one person...

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by BruncleZuma: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2021
kernniejay:
Abeg make i borrow this your meme grin
It's free to use
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by Zubydeangelo(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
Ali pantami minister for communications said his Facebook account was hacked

https://www.facebook.com/206689862714715/posts/4086690451381284/
Oga please let them not hack our NIN as they hacked your Facebook account. These set of Nigerian leaders na something else(Case study)
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by emperorlaqrin: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Simplyleo:

How much are they paying you ?
Re: Isa Pantami's Facebook Account Was Hacked - Management by OperationcowLeg: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Lol...."I was a teenager wen I made those comments"
Oh and this time "my account was hacked" it's just that we have a relion inclined and ethnic biased secret service system. A sensible Dss that knows it's onion would immediately go after that poster called "fakhuus Hashim" because he has just been encouraged and urged on by pantami .The indirect message to that poster has already been passed. It's an indirect fatwa on Deji by pantami.He has passed his message already. That hacking allegations can only be swallowed by takkiya believing members of the public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset / Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps / Rivers Government Officially Recognises Martin Amaehwule As Assembly Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.