Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates (30175 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Take care , watch ur back... kidnapping in Nigeria is real..... A lucrative business for the Fulanis'

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by easyfem(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2021
can i call it grass to grace please ? send me msg if you wanna sell your bitcoin pls ............. isa.femmy @ gmail . com
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by DAramis: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2021
He should have moved to China or Taiwan. Must he wait for an European club? For the fact he moved to Saudi Arabia last few years, he could have located another Arabic money spending club in another country and move to.

Anyway, I wish him success in his new endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by VirginSearcher(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Signed with Jersey Number 7 and here he is wearing 9...

Ndi ala
grin grin grin You are very rude oo!
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by ussv: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Is this the coach or abi na player ?

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Mayorwer: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ndi ala
lol � you are welcome to Nigeria my country
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Rugaria: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Not good the way this has been framed in the media like he killed somebody.
It's the fear of this sort of reaction that's making somebody like John Ogu go without a club for almost a year now..
It happens sometimes, even with South American players in Europe and what they normally do is to go back to their own countries to find a club to play for till a good offer comes. He took a very responsible decision and should be commended..

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by BrainSanitizer: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2021
Only their uniform, sorry jersey, go make somebody career experience hiccup.
Happy pillaring Musa sha.
Las Las, the body odour of one mumu man for one rock go always spoil things for naija.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Gorillabrain: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Musa! Musa!! Musa!!! Cola don make ur teeth brown. Aboki na aboki sha.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Great100000: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2021
femi4:
The guy beside him in the third pix is 25yrs old.....no wonder Musa is only 28
Then am 3 Years old
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Na to begin carry kano pillars straight win for bet9ja cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by somehow: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
daddytime:

In fact ehn....

We be very anyhow people as negroes aswear....

What can we ever do right?

Training!
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by somehow: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ndi ala

It was stated there that those pics are training pictures.

Must they wear their actual numbers during training?
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by somehow: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
all those players dey suffer die, see their strong old face.

Musa be like Messi for their eyes

Most of them earn more than 80% of Nigerian graduates in white collar jobs.

Go and find out their wages and salary structure.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Harmattan123(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2021
wish you more success by the grace of God
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by bubu2019: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Dem go break this guy legs for this league.

Him no even look like person wey don play for foreign countries before.

Some people are like that sha.

I'm more concerned about safety of his legs, make dem no break am for am.

I have a feeling that this guy is being controlled by his village people.
Abi na nyarinya him won bang different types?

It still surprises me how he no fit get club for Yankee
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Rossupti:

Not everyone is a self-hater like you that will play for ANY club in Europe over a club in his own country.

so if I go Europe go play ball make am I go come back Nigeria to play there national team,

you dey craze for head, who Nigeria ep.
no allow me slap you from phone.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by symbianDON(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2021
I hope hisbah police will not arrest him over his haircut

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by divinepips(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2021
Lamasta:
At least he will increase the club's publicity to an extent
Abeg, nah who go be the club captain now that he has joined them again?
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by ictjobber: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Rossupti:

Not everyone is a self-hater like you that will play for ANY club in Europe over a club in his own country.

Hypocrisy kills
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by 001spice: 7:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by izubext007: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2021
every body let's pray this prayers please!
1. any power that will put me on auto revers , die by � fire. every pray now .
2. rise and fall is not my portion. AMEN.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by semyman: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ndi ala
Irrelevant comment
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by semyman: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

grin grin

The Jersey be like okrika sef cheesy
They don wash am tire.
Low lives
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Dem go beg am money tire

@ teammates

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by ARAGON22(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Are u sure this club can pay musa? Or musa will be the one paying the club¿¿¿ Make we Just dey watch sha

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Jonegonu: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
How this guy couldn't get a club at the age of 28years ( fake age) remains a mystery angry

So in the whole of Europe no club asked for his services grin
mr wikipedia what his real age
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Rajosh(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:
last picture...

that guy suppose be Musa grandpa but what do we know?

Ask am im age na 21years old u go hear.
he is "25".
lol. the "25" Year old is even older than "28" years old Musa.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Lamasta(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2021
divinepips:
Abeg, nah who go be the club captain now that he has joined them again?
The one who is the captain before the arrival of Musa to the team will still remain the captain now until the coach decides to do otherwise..
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Blackman101: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2021
happy for him.

but the true age is showing on his face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped / Mauricio Pochettino Confronts Mike Dean After Burnley Loss (Photos) / Breaking News: 16yr old weightlifter Chika Amalaha Fails Doping Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.