Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates (30328 Views)

Footballer Ahmed Musa Visits Oju Benue State / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by princeade86(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2021
somehow:

It was stated there that those pics are training pictures.

Must they wear their actual numbers during training?
yes. Every players have their trademark numbers, so u can't see benzema wear number 7 for Madrid training. They will rather wear plain jersey. Go search. Is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Jaapu: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2021
princeade86:
yes. Every players have their trademark numbers, so u can't see benzema wear number 7 for Madrid training. They will rather wear plain jersey. Go search. Is wrong.

Take him to court.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by mos24(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2021
No be bad thing to retire in ur home league but my own is that how can a big club like Kano pillers don't have a club house where they train u no see how the place dey like secondary School pitch
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by emmyileri(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Example of grace to grass
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Bishopceo: 8:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one but i hope they will travel to their away matches by air. Just afraid of kidnappers because musa is a big fish
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by somehow: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2021
princeade86:

So you're comparing one of the richest clubs in the world to justify why you think wearing any nunber on the training pitch is wrong?

Why not compare with those in the same range?
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by charlesucheh(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Signed with Jersey Number 7 and here he is wearing 9...

Ndi ala
Have you forgotten it's bthe Nigerian football league?

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by sergi99(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2021
It doesn't exactly work that way sir. It's a TRAINING jersey and I do remember Ronaldo wearing the number 10 training jersey while he was at Man U. So it doesn't follow sometimes sir

Juliusmalema:
Signed with Jersey Number 7 and here he is wearing 9...

Ndi ala
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by seyz91(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
cheesy
ProfessorBerlin:
all those players dey suffer die, see their strong old face.

Musa be like Messi for their eyes
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by kenzysmith: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
VcStunner:
Naturally you would expect a government that thinks to understand that to develop the Nigerian domestic league, you would need this kind of gestures. Fans would be motivated to step out, pay just to see their idols go head to head.
What I expect ministry of sports to do is give this retiring European players some assurance of security (and maybe a national honour OON) and extend same to the entire league and make it attractive for people like Obafemi Martins to play for MFM, Anichebe Victor for Ifeanyi Ubah, Emmanuel Emenike for Enyimba, and so on. Trust me fans will have something to look forward to and will go a long way in distracting us from this trauma of country.
which I can buy u a bottle of beer I would gladly do it old can u do a thread like this on nairaland like readying intelligent thread
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Rahkman: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2021
ussv:
Is this the coach or abi na player ?
na player bro him go represent us for u17 wc grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Dem go break this guy legs for this league.

Him no even look like person wey don play for foreign countries before.

Some people are like that sha.

I'm more concerned about safety of his legs, make dem no break am for am.

Honestly u get sense.... hopefully they will not give him injury that will end his career
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Soulsymbol99: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2021
ussv:
Is this the coach or abi na player ?

Na senior player grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by sylve11: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2021
somehow:

Most of them earn more than 80% of Nigerian graduates in white collar jobs.

Go and find out their wages and salary structure.

They don't pay them that much and it's always stressful to get their pay.

@ Ahmed Musa, I wish you all the best. cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by richie240: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
How this guy couldn't get a club at the age of 28years ( fake age) remains a mystery angry

So in the whole of Europe no club asked for his services grin
Gye, juss pray ur village pipo nor reason ur mata,
dassol
cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2021
The respect they will be showing him as Foreign based returnee.

Musa won't be poor again once he invests his dollars and Euros wisely.

10 yrs earnings abroad as a professional footballer isn't beans..

Even if it's $5m. Use it wisely. Do only cash investments. Don't buy property, Nigeria don cast.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by LoudLord(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Ehn celeb opor
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by hstar: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:
last picture...

that guy suppose be Musa grandpa but what do we know?

Ask am im age na 21years old u go hear.
Those ones are just playing for fun
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by hstar: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Elvis2kay:
:
grin he himself shock
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by somehow: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
How much do you think they earn in Kano pillars to have said they don't pay much?
sylve11:

They don't pay them that much and it's always stressful to get their pay.

@ Ahmed Musa, I wish you all the best. cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by sylve11: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2021
somehow:
How much do you think they earn in Kano pillars to have said they don't pay much?

I should be asking you since you know how much they pay them. cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by somehow: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2021
For you to say they don't pay them that much means you know what they pay them.

To save us from going back and forth, my original comment stated that they earn more than 80% of graduates in white collar jobs.

Kano pillar's players earn between #200k and #800k monthly.
Musa did not join to be paid, he forfeited his pay to the club.

sylve11:

I should be asking you since you know how much they pay them. cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Jaapu:

Take him to court.
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2021
bubu2019:

I have a feeling that this guy is being controlled by his village people.
Abi na nyarinya him won bang different types?
It still surprises me how he no fit get club for Yankee

As in... I still dey wonder.

teejaymoremoney:

Honestly u get sense.... hopefully they will not give him injury that will end his career

Make we dey look sha.

I hail u, bros.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Reex12(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
ARAGON22:
Are u sure this club can pay musa? Or musa will be the one paying the club¿¿¿ Make we Just dey watch sha
grin dem go beg am money tire
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by princeade86(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
somehow:

So you're comparing one of the richest clubs in the world to justify why you think wearing any nunber on the training pitch is wrong?

Why not compare with those in the same range?
name any European club that players dont have their specific number
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by briggson07(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Better for rememberance

Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by perdollar(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shari'a for d poor people of Islam. Hisbah can see their haircut on display but they r too blinded by myopic and confused text to go after this ballers
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by seangy4konji: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
jUju don catch am.
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by tripple422: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
what nos of jersey was the guy beside Musa wearing,is it nos 5 or s nonsense and confused club
Re: Ahmed Musa Begins Training With Kano Pillars Teammates by Djangote: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Spain Blacklist Fabregas, Alonso, Morata Form Squad (See Full List) / All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine / N'golo Kante Wins Footballer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.