Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar (24266 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
Gandollar , Ganeuro at it again.

He should embrace some shame even after the glaring video evidence of him collecting bribe.

Eish

Some shame?

you're joking

He wanna be VP, and you expect him to embrace shame?

Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Advocate500: 5:45am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
The truth is the only thing that can work for Nigeria right now is they should practice true federalism like America

All states should fend for themselves, all local government should be in charge of his taxes , resources, security and infrastructure

Hey should remit what ever percentage to the federal if there will be one.

say something relating to the thread? The thread is about ganduje and bribery video, stop derailing the thread with gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Randy100: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Nigeria invites it's death by voting long-necked idiot

Nigeria will never work at all

no matter who will rule
I disagree with you, Nigeria will one day get better.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Randy100:

I disagree with you, Nigeria will one day get better.

Mark my words Nigeria would never work

If you see this land working, it's either the name changed, or it ceased to exist, there by new smaller countries are created

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Qoko: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2021
PMB will be like Gangu! but I warned you guys to be pery carepu and you’re now Shedding crocodile tears disturbing the innocent journalist. lolsss

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Qoko:
PMB will be like Gangu! but I warned you guys to be pery carepu and you’re now Shedding crocodile tears disturbing the innocent journalist. lolsss

Nigeria will make even Abraham Lincoln an unpatriotic by its rust system and decayed people

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Cnach: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Kingpee2:
I wanted to say we should sell this country then I remembered no one will be willing to buy ,we should just dash it to Somalia jeje..Report a criminal to the police then watch out how the police will end up arresting the reporter ...
I tire o
police and FG that suppose to protect such person o but hell no they will b at the fore front hunting for him. nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by danngnews: 6:14am On Apr 20, 2021
post=100947392:
Any politician that has stolen from our National Treasury will never know peace all the rest of their lives.
No matter the party they are.

If you use your glasses to read most of dem MANNA post, you will always see where we do post,
"May each and every politicians that have stolen from our National Treasury be all punished and end miserably life. No matter the party they are, along with their supporters."
Same with the sponsors of violence and unrest in Nigeria.

But the funny thing is that, you and your hypocritical lots will never and can never say Amen to such prayers, cos you are scared to death.

You only see the post your eyes want to see in order to type your usual rubbish.
Hence, we stop replying your ilks, to save space and time!

**************** *********************. ********************

Why not listen to the elders when they are talking for once.
You May learn something from it that will better your future you know?
An honest advice ..... cool

why don't you name them specifically, abi na because this one relates to friends of your Darling Daddy.

When referring to your usual 16 years rant you are usually specific, but when it relates to your Darling Daddy or his padi padi brothers in crime, you start to yan figuratively.

We know your type and your hypocrisy, abeg comot from here, people like you no get one single shame, supporting evil has hefty price ooh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by danngnews: 6:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Racoon:
This is what you should be "reading"

-1)."President Muhammadu Buhari......has mentioned that Kano State governor, Umar Ganduje is a responsible leader despite allegations of the governor receiving bribes putting his position in question...."
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/kano-gov-is-very-responsible-buhari-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-ganduje/amp

-2)."...Ganduje Also, a high-ranking member of the state chapter of party claimed the alleged dollar bribes were donations made for political campaigns in the state...."
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-wont-substitute-ganduje-over-bribe-allegation-apc/

-3).“Personally I would like to see the contractor come out and say ‘yes I am the one and I gave him so and so amount’. I would like to see that but that has not yet happened.

In any case, when it comes to the investigation of the governor, I think we have institutions that have been established for that. We have the EFCC particularly for that.

https://punchng.com/kano-assembly-not-equipped-to-probe-ganduje-says-sagay/

, your response is needed here, but if you decide to keep quite as usual, we won't be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by danngnews: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
Gandollar , Ganeuro at it again.

He should embrace some shame even after the glaring video evidence of him collecting bribe.

Eish

, can you see how to be specific in condemning corruption? Don't try to dribble us ok?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by AmgrayLogistics: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2021
What a country

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Free USA warehouse Address
Check our nairaland thread
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by naturefellow(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Racoon:
This is what you should be "reading"

-1)."President Muhammadu Buhari......has mentioned that Kano State governor, Umar Ganduje is a responsible leader despite allegations of the governor receiving bribes putting his position in question...."
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/kano-gov-is-very-responsible-buhari-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-ganduje/amp

-2)."...Ganduje Also, a high-ranking member of the state chapter of party claimed the alleged dollar bribes were donations made for political campaigns in the state...."
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-wont-substitute-ganduje-over-bribe-allegation-apc/

-3).“Personally I would like to see the contractor come out and say ‘yes I am the one and I gave him so and so amount’. I would like to see that but that has not yet happened.

In any case, when it comes to the investigation of the governor, I think we have institutions that have been established for that. We have the EFCC particularly for that.

https://punchng.com/kano-assembly-not-equipped-to-probe-ganduje-says-sagay/
thanks, are you minding the despicable hypocrite?

All of them don cast. 2021, year of revelation!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Validated: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2021
WORDS on marble

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Kingpee2:
I wanted to say we should sell this country then I remembered no one will be willing to buy ,we should just dash it to Somalia jeje..Report a criminal to the police then watch out how the police will end up arresting the reporter ...

If shit can be bought as manure fertilizer, Nigeria too can be bought by East and West to improve their countries.

China might buy it with wonderful price, Oil in South and gold in North!!!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by CioAngels(f): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2021
post=100947392:
Any politician that has stolen from our National Treasury will never know peace all the rest of their lives.

If you use your glasses to read most of dem MANNA post, you will always see where we do post,
"May each and every politicians that have stolen from our National Treasury be all punished and end miserably life. No matter the party they are, along with their supporters."

But the funny thing is that, you and your hypocritical lots will never and can never say Amen to such prayers, cos you are scared to death.

You only see the post your eyes want to see in order to type your usual rubbish.

Is like there are some people who does not want to hear the truth, what he has said is still about the dandollar babaringa or are you afraid of the fact that he said everyone of them that have stolen our collective common wealth should evaporate is your annoyance? They will all be exposed publicly soonest. Yes, states will submit to the centre if there is any left to submit to them, I repeat "if there is any left to submit"

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Validated:
WORDS on marble

Jonathan, the thief and failure himself,saw what majority of us could not see then
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by slowice(m): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2021
[/s]
post=100947392:
[s]
Anty politician that has stolen from our National Treasury will never know peace all the rest of their lives.

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Can't these fools change?

Hopeless nation that its leaders are all lifeless and useless, how can things ever work under such daft leadership of APC government who only goes after killing the innocent and encourages the state funded terrorists to take over indigenous peoples lands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by PositiveDirect: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Shameless Country
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by dederocs(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2021
This is oppression, really bad, or is this how they oppress and intimidate in a sharia state...we are watching, Nigeria is a free country. We will resist this oppression and expose them to ICC.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by deavicky(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2021
I think we are allowing this stupid politicians to do more than themselves. If we raise up against their excesses they will be forced to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Racoon:

Meaning that is restructuring but you know those parasitic leeches like Gandollar that you are hailing as role model because you next catastrophe is openly and shamelessly fraternizing with to deliver Kano votes will have no means of insulting our sensibility again. Meanwhile, do you agree?

You know how to throw a jab? My concern is that most southerners, most especially Niger Deltans think that they're better than northerners. They want resources control just because they have oil, they think that they are more productive than the North when they are just some lazy ass sitting on crude oil.
Remove oil and you will understand that northerners are more productive than your sorry ass.
If more money could make your regions excel, you should be excelling by now but then you have your own home grown drain pipes. Even if there are no "parasitic leeches" from the north, you corrupt leaders will never allow you to benefit from the black gold

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by NaMe4: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2021
capatainrambo:
Northern Nigeria is a vile place filled with terrorists

The whole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by NaMe4: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2021
sarrki:
The truth is the only thing that can work for Nigeria right now is they should practice true federalism like America

All states should fend for themselves, all local government should be in charge of his taxes , resources, security and infrastructure

Hey should remit what ever percentage to the federal if there will be one.

Use 'WE', not 'THEY', abi you no be Nigerian again?
Only the citizens (not blind, debased followers) can fix this Country.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Everything In Nigeria is upside down. The innocent is being treated like a criminal

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by NaMe4: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2021
deavicky:
I think we are allowing this stupid politicians to do more than themselves. If we raise up against their excesses they will be forced to stop.

They need to be kicked out and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2021
maasoap:

You know how to throw a jab? My concern is that most southerners, most especially Niger Deltans think that they're better than northerners. They want resources control just because they have oil, they think that they are more productive than the North when they are just some lazy ass sitting on crude oil.
Remove oil and you will understand that northerners are more productive than your sorry ass.
If more money could make your regions excel, you should be excelling by now but then you have your own home grown drain pipes. Even if there are no "parasitic leeches" from the north, you corrupt leaders will never allow you to benefit from the black gold

The frankly speaking indeed!

This is a sign that Nigeria is heading to nowhere

Northerners can't admit their shortcoming and so the southerners

if we're saner, each part will be criticizing it's own politicians
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2021
NaMe4:

Use 'WE', not 'THEY', abi you no be Nigerian again? Only the citizens (not blind, debased followers) can fix this Country.
you made me laugh
The fellow has given off his share as a Nigerian
Re: Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar by ORIAYO70(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=Kingpee2 post=100946049]I wanted to say we should sell this country then I remembered no one will be willing to buy ,we should just dash it to Somalia jeje..Report a criminal to the police then watch out how the police will end up arresting the reporter ...[/quote

To sell which cowtree is na u
Sey u go buy...

That dashing it to Somali is not an option, let's u go n take Lesotho citizens in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.