Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest (24516 Views)

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by oloyedewaris(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
J
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

You can imagine. Even governor dey follow am so photoshoot come call press conference join. Mediocrity!

Mediocres �
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by FILEBE(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerians are Nigeria's problem. These policemen will follow be saying Nigeria no good o.
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by seguno2: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2021
emmanuel596:
Useless country

Do you want to say, useless people, because the country is nonexistent without the people

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Strongbest(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2021
Thank God you weren't shot
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Iamklade(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2021
Oloriburuku spotted....And when it's the turn of your loved ones to have a taste of police brutality you will open your useless cancerous mouth to be shouting up and down....I hope the same police officers you are defending blindly brutalise and break your fingers so you don't have the opportunity of typing rubbish again for the rest of your Goddamn forsaken life....olosi.
MejiLoyon:
The same platform you used in endorsing fraudsters making Nigerians lose billions of naira. Your time never reach. E still dey breathe
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Akorkor(f): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The same platform you used in endorsing fraudsters making Nigerians lose billions of naira. Your time never reach. E still dey breathe

I pity you.
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Truthteller2020: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2021
budusky05:
So its now you are recovering from the beating?
Next time get sense
If you know where to get sense you should go and get with imidiate alacrity.The guy is a celebrity because he uses his sense.You nobody know you even here on nairaland.spit
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by tolexy007(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
KINGOFJAPAN:
it saddens me, that a Nigerian thinks like this.

dont b saddened they are paid for it
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by tayolove12(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't go about forming "activist" just because you wanna increase your popularity or look good to people.

I wish the outcome of the court case favours you.

At least get sense once in awhile, the problem Nigeria have today is we youth and it started from you big head..

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by tolexy007(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2021
[s]
PlayMaker14:
Don't go about forming "activist" just because you wanna increase your popularity or look good to people.

[/s]

people like u are d reason many people dont care for the country agai

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Truthteller2020: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Sleekjunior:
MY FATHER IS A BASTARD FOOL
FIXED
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2021
tolexy007:

dont b saddened they are paid for it
That explains alot.
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by paduzman: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2021
na wa o, things dey happen sha
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Franzinni: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2021
They wanted to taste macaroni... Hope you were not salty?
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by mmadu4: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2021
this is the same police that Nigerians donated 500k to 2 days ago . i think the citizens of this country are cursed .
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by LXG2(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2021
I hope you win the court case.
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2021
edlion57:
Since una contribute 500k give that police man...una should contribute give him too.... grin grin grin

Mr. Macaroni that bought a car worth more than 100 million Naira this year.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Myself2(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Can you please shed more light on this allegation ?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by backtalkG(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2021
I remember when I attempt joining Nigerian police and they ask us to run as part of screening exercise i summon all my energy and came first the Oc hold my shirt and started beating me that I'm running like a criminal Wetin my eyes see that day I no fit talk

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by ProElite: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
what nonsense are you talking about??
help me ask ooooooo
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2021
When will things get normal in this country? �
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by MrUchenna1(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2021
When you have police officers who abuse citizens, you erode public confidence in law enforcement. That makes the job of good police officers unsafe[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Konkoja: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2021
backtalkG:

I remember when I attempt joining Nigerian police and they ask us to run as part of screening exercise i summon all my energy and came first the Oc hold my shirt and started beating me that I'm running like a criminal Wetin my eyes see that day I no fit talk

Really? How does criminals run? Your story, if true, is sad and funny at the same time.
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by Kaylet: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

You can imagine. Even governor dey follow am so photoshoot come call press conference join. Mediocrity!

People, especially the elite or educated amongst (not eldership*…) us are yet to understand their right.

A policeman carried out his job, he was rewarded, it's not bad.

But same measure should be given to those who failed in caring out their jobs.

What's good for goods is good for the gander
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by danuzochukwu: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2021
That's why Police is the major target in Nigeria today, by both criminals and non criminals. Imagine the Police telling an arrested protester that if not because he was a popular figure they would have killed him. With these attitudes of people whose duties are to protect and guard us, how do you respect Nigerians to respect and value them.
Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
...and somewhere Nigerians are donating money for a police officer because he did his job!

His job? His job wasn't to be beaten up by aggressive civilian. US police officers would have shot that man several times for even trying to get close not to talk of trying to attack them

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by lagonovo: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2021
Konkoja:

Really? How does criminals run? Your story, if true, is sad and funny at the same time.
His story is not true. It's a popular police joke.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: How Policemen Beat Me Up During #EndSARS Protest by steric58(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:

na suffer head you be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Shades Tonto Dikeh: Date Those That Don't Bring Private Matter Online / Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Blue Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.