Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari (223419 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses / Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by GAYSHIT: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
u pple, abeg mak u na compare two black ppl or two light-skin pple nt mixed race and black or black and white,
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
michelin89:

That Juliet nor too fine for my eyes, but i still prefer her to Jackie. At least i didn't want to throw up when I saw her in a bathing suit.

Wetin do am?

Not boney and almost-dead enough for the Milan catwalk? tongue grin

The girl is hot.

I am not normally keen on mixed-race chics, but you see that third pix with her hold a Malt drink bottle? If she looked like that in a party I attend, she would be the premier target for that night.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2010
Sagamite:

Wetin do am?

Not boney and almost-dead enough for the Milan catwalk? tongue grin

The girl is hot.

I am not normally keen on mixed-race chics, but you see that third pix with her hold a Malt drink bottle? If she looked like that in a party I attend, she would be the premier target for that night.

I like her physique. . .she is sexy. But she doesn't charm me.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Puvguy: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
^U be les-bian wey want a fellow woman to charm you grin
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2010
Puvguy:

^U be les-bian wey want a fellow woman to charm you grin

That is the perogative of being a woman. . .I can admire other ladies without being gay! tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
This Juliet looks indian. . .

Where's she from?
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2010
Sagamite:

If you want to compare a light skin Ghanian woman with Jackie, then it should be this Juliet Ibrahim. Nadia is no competition.

[img]http://www.uniktogo.biz/africawomen/bv000023.jpg[/img]

beauty.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2010
^^Duh!

What do you expect?

She's not Nigerian, she's half Lebanon.
tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by skfa1: 12:49am On Jun 11, 2010
mama Gee too dey ask queshion sha, lol

why u wan know where she is fromĀ  cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2010
^^Nothing, I just wanted to know. tongue

Anyway, I already did a research on it and I learnt she's half-Lebanese and half-Liberian.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by lovistic: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
Jackie is too hot for Nadia to handle. Nadia is no competition to Jackie.

Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by lovistic: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2010
Hot body.

Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Verona: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
Point of correction, their not the most beautiful girls in Africa.
There are farrrrrrrrr more beautiful girls out there who don't act, due 2 family reasons
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Verona: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Thank 2 the world of makeup. Abeg lets compare their natural faces. without makeup
if u can get a pic
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by ntonkozo(f): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
Jackie is hotter if you just google her you will see what i mean. Nadia looks like my best friend so i hev nuthin against her i jus prefer jackie. both are excellent actresses especially in Set Apart
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by kodou: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
i think jackie is the best in look n acting, thou nadia gat a nice colour but jackie colour is da best, in conclusion i may say that jackie is sweeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt n d best , mi luv ya jackie, )))
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by shazzya(f): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
its difficult comparin a dark person to a fair person buh i think jackie is prettier n acts better cos nadia is a boring actress
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ Difficult? It aint particularly rocket science?
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Agybabe(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
Both of them r ok, jackie is black beauty, nadia hs got d face, shape, eyes, smile, i tink Nadia is just it, aldo jackie too is endowed.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Nayah(f): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2011
Jackie by far she's a pure beauty
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Hambolaj01(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2011
Even though the two of them are beautiful, Nadia is obviously the prettier of the two but i think Jackie is a better actress than Nadia. I like Jackie in ''The prince's bride''
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Hambolaj01(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2011
@lovistic
That is too much. Even if one is better, it is surely a very close contest
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by anonymous6(f): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
Jackie and Nadia are both equal to me, have you've seen the movie Beyonce, both had a tie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-XBDkWcCtU

I think Yvonne okoro is better then both of them though:
[img]http://www.graphic.com.gh/UserFiles/wide_image/Okoro.jpg[/img]
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^^ I totally agree with you there.

She is definitely right up my street in visual taste. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Temi231(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
As for me its nadia buhari all the way even if she does not make she is still beautiful but jackie as we all know black girls full of make up all the type. Nadia is the bomb
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by anonymous6(f): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ temi 23

oh please, Just say Nadia buari is beautiful and you prefer her more(that explanation would have made more sense), your explanation of black girls are always with make up is ridiculous because Nadia is always with make up as well and she is black too so what are talking about, and all other races are also always with make-up, stop making excuses just to say you like Nadia and don't make up this black girls are always with make up excuse, when its the same with every race.

Kim kardashain with make up

kim kardashain without make up
[img]http://4.bp..com/-e-Ny1gfArhk/TblMooY5SSI/AAAAAAAACE4/CsWA_hPY-QY/s1600/no-make-kim-kardashian.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/_ngrAPtzKcj0/TKESRRd0XGI/AAAAAAAABi8/JyKGNIPRwbc/s1600/kim%2525252Bkardashian%2525252Bno%2525252Bmakeup.jpg[/img]
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Faithiphie(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
I go 4 jakie!
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by geogeous(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2012
Jackie is prettier.what? You don't believe me? Try to imagine a dark nadia.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by charlesbussyyahoocom: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2012
I love dem both
but Jackie is my choice, cos i love her with passion.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by Abdulgaffarr: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
They are both beautiful but if u look at nadia she is more prettier maybe becos of her complexion.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari by sweezychichi: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2013
for me nadia is beaitiful bocuz of her complexion but for jackie she has all sense for a prety women.She the face,the body, in fact jackie all the way cuz she is inneed a black beauty.So i vote jackie over nadia 1billion%.
on thier roles in film nadia is more of a negative attitude but jackie most positive n small being negative which i good.So jackie wins with vim ;Dfor me nadia is beaitiful bocuz of her complexion but for jackie she has all sense for a prety women.She the face,the body, in fact jackie all the way cuz she is inneed a black beauty.So i vote jackie over nadia 1billion%.
on thier roles in film nadia is more of a negative attitude but jackie most positive n small being negative which i good.So jackie wins with vim

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses / Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion / Most Handsome White Men/Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.