Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM (16516 Views)

8 Repentant Militants, Kidnappers Become Pastors In OPM Church / Should Women Become Pastors / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Repentance and restitution go hand in hand, stop telling me people repented . angry

You dont kill , rape and maim lives and then go and hide under repentance, you must answer for your deeds.

This is why we have criminals everywhere in the region, because some bloke creates a safe haven for them to hide under repentance.

These boys later become errand boys and henchmen for their benefactor.
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by dragunov: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
After wasting so many lives, extorted uncountable number of people...

Choi

Bros or thing, it will be absolute stupi.dity to liken ND militants to your BH or FH friends. They never grabbed territories nor shoot or blow up innocent people, nor rob or kidnap poor people. Yes, they engaged the military because the government used the military to suppress their legitimate agitation which was about resource control and reversal of land and water degradation. Yes they blew up oil pipelines as an act of economic sabotage so as to retaliate against the poverty foisted on their people by the North, which is by far a lesser sin to blowing up people and killing in mass which is terrorism in all ramifications. Yes, they kidnapped oil expatriates, foreign guys who were part of the whole process in order to get the attention of both the government and the foreign oil companies spoiling their lands and oppressing them; not innocent, hapless Nigerians going about their daily lives trying to eek out a living. Years and years of the high handedness and refusal of the Nigerian government to pacify and grant their request, which the Northern military dominated for years made them go militant. What is BH fighting for? The eradication of education and western civilization so as to replace it with islam and make the nations within Nigeria all muslims by sheer terror. Does that make sense? FH is causing mayhem because they want to grab land and Fulanize the whole of Nigeria, pouring in in hordes from every country in West Africa, killing and maiming anything in their path and seeking to impose a way of life which has become not only archaic but retrogressive on everybody. Simply because the president of Nigeria's heart and loyalty is with them. What do you call that? The evil that men do not only lives after them. It confronts them while they are still alive.
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by KBEST3(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Niger delta terrorist
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by akanke79: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
November1857:
The only good thing white man brought in Africa is CHRISTIANITY !

Study Christian Europe to know why they became aethist nations now.Christian Europe was a period of oppression,burning of witches at stake,People killed and maimed for committing sins or heresy.

When we come to Africa,we remember the slave trade,colonialism,genocide and maiming of our ancestors etc.Read about the Australia history and the horrors and calamity the white christian brought to the aboriginees justifying it with the bible.

The blacks were regarded as people with no soul by the white churches in America and were justified to use your female ancestors breasts as a pouch for cigarettes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhYpwO7wIg

How come your white masters gave you only christianity and not wealth and power to live a fulfilling life in dignity?Why did the whites abandon christianity?

If as a woman today i tell you,the holy ghost got me pregnant ,will you believe me?
People of old are not more godly than us.Humans have always been the same since the existence of mankind.

I lived in Europe in the Scandinavia so i know what i am talking about.
Nigerians are myopic,they are only listeners and not reasearcher.

Being a researcher give you a true view of the world and life itself free from false indoctrination.
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by Hassanmaye(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by Owologbo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Was my first reply really that hurtful? smiley
Why are you engaging that guy?
People like him should not be engaged at all.
I don't read his and 1 bbq shit like that comment.
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by Chimkizy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:
After wasting so many lives, extorted uncountable number of people...

Choi

You remember Apostle Paul in the Bible.
He persecuted many
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by helinues: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chimkizy:

You remember Apostle Paul in the Bible.
He persecuted many

And that's unfair... People can't commit crime intentionally with the hope of repenting later
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by ItswellMike: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

And how are they different?
Cos you want to argue for argue sake right?
In this he is using his resources to rehabilitate them...
While ur darling DADDY IS using GOVERNMENT RESOURCES AND STATE TO BRING TERRORIST BACK TO THE SOCIETY
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by ItswellMike: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

Then that's purely a scam... You don't kill people intentionally with the hope of repenting later..

And same you people would be condemning about Boko haram rehabilitation..

Is that not hypocrisy?
Terrorists
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by ikennamadu1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

Guy you wicked oo,even if you asked their G.O's, dog of men this same questions, I am sure they would Usain Bolt.

Majority of the religious folks stopped making use of their free senses long time ago

sometimes I go just see your comments .. laugh and say you really get multiple mouths....
Re: 8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM by wizod(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
helinues:

And how are they different?
Cos you want to argue for argue sake right?
because BH is fighting for nothing while d militants are fighting for their rights that are deprived from dem by d zoo govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.