Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Three Major Things God Wants From You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Major Things God Wants From You (16510 Views)

4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2022
THREE MAJOR THINGS GOD WANT FROM YOU

1........God wants you to KNOW him.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Just like parents would like their children they gave birth to know about who they are, the family background of their parents and there values, so also God want for every of his human creature. It is your responsibility to gravitate towards your maker to know him better ( what he likes, dislike or how he had designed your life to function ). You get to know more about God through his words imbedded in the Bible.

2...…........God wants you after knowing him to BELIEVE him

John14 :1 "Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, belieyve also in me.

Now that you have known God, a step is expected of you further which is to believe everything he says. He wants you to believe every instruction given to follow. Your believe ( faith in God ) is what God requires of you after you.

3…..........…...God wants you after you have believed him to FOLLOW him

John 12:26. If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

Every parent want these children to follow the GOOD legacies you leave behind. No parent want their children to be a black sheep to the GOOD happenings in the family. In the same manner God ( your creator ) wants you after knowing of him to follow him in his ways. His ways are righteousness, Justice and mercy.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

ACCEPT, BELIEVE AND FOLLOW JESUS.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD) except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy wink
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy New month!!!

THREE MAJOR THINGS GOD WANT FROM YOU

1 God wants you to KNOW him.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Just as parents would like the children they gave birth to to know about who they are, the family background of their parents, and their values, so also does God want this for every one of his human creatures. It is your responsibility to gravitate toward your maker to get to know him better (what he likes, dislikes, or how he designed your life to function). You get to know more about God through his words imbedded in the Bible.

2. God wants you after knowing him to BELIEVE him

John14 :1 "Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God; belieyve also in me.

Now that you know God, a further step is expected of you, which is to believe everything he says. He wants you to believe every instruction given to follow. Your belief (faith in God) is what God requires of you after you.

3God wants you after you have believed him to FOLLOW him

John 12:26. If anyone serves me, he must follow me, and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

Every parent wants these children to follow the GOOD legacies you leave behind. No parent wants their children to be a black sheep to the GOOD happenings in the family. In the same manner God ( your creator) wants you after knowing  him to followh him in his ways. His ways are righteousness, Justice and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2022
undecided
What must have happened here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by dam2000(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
I believe God will clear all our sin if we excape this buhari regime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Truefaith: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
God wants you to know what we call Christianity in Nigeria has got nothing to do with Him and His Son and Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

He wants you to wake up to the web of deception calling itself Christianity in Nigeria and to flee for your own soul.

Www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by ecolime(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
The number one thing is to live a life of holiness and have a personal relationship with God.

2 Likes

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by lomprico(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
God what's us to
1. know him
2. Love him
E. Keep his commandments
smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by bigdammyj: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Noted.

All God want is for you to serve Him and love your neighbor as yourself, that's the only way to follow Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Righthussle: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
1. He wants you to know that those silly books different religions carry about and call "holy book" are fake.

2. He wants you to know that those thieves that call themselves "men of God", "workers of God", "prophets of God" who go about collecting money from people in his name and claiming to be working for him are FAKE and COMMON THIEVES. Humans can't work for him in any way. Human did not work for him when he made the universe, humans can't work for him now.

3. God wants you to know that those little things that some scumbags build and call "the house of God", are not his. It is just a place where scammers and their agents gather to tell fake stories about God just to part away with your hard earned money. It is a place where they scare cowards and innocent people with stories of an imaginary place of torture they call "hell" just to control them and where they make silly promises to the greedy like giving them endless life dead

5 Likes

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by CriticMaestro: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Righthussle:
1. He wants you to know that those silly holy text different religions carry arpund

May God reveal himself unto you

1 Like

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Evilblackman(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2022
If your imaginary God wants us to know him why can’t he show him self

6 Likes

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Diligent1(f): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
From this write up, I understand that Jesus stand separate while God also stand separate which makes Jesus the prophet of God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Churches Really Helping The Poor And Unemployed In Our Society Today? / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. / Bishop Oyedepo's Caananland: Are The Shapes Demonic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.