Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,376 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

How To Earn ₦200k Monthly Selling Other People's Digital Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn ₦200k Monthly Selling Other People's Digital Products (125 Views)

How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn ₦200k Monthly Selling Other People's Digital Products by mexxy200: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2021
Anytime I visit popular markets in Lagos, I become their prey.​

The other day, they pulled, dragged, and almost yanked off my arm…. to gain my attention.​

These guys are hell-bent on making a sale—and they must do it at all cost.​

If you like frown from now till tomorrow, these people no send you ooo!​

In case you’re yet to get my drift, I’m talking about the ever-disturbing roadside middlemen at the Yaba or Balogun Market. ​

I can hear you say, “Oh! Those people, dem dey mad gonni.”​

If you have ever visited any of these markets, you'll know what I'm talking about​

But do you know these men ​ are also online?​

Take a chill pill; let me explain.​

You see, the online world is a marketplace, and if you have a selling skill, you’ll cash out big.​

Here is what I’m trying to say.​

An information marketer creates a product, sells a couple of it for profit….​

...then thought to himself, “Wait a minute; I can sell 10X of this product using a predictable and reliable business model.”​

He looks for marketers to push his product to a larger audience.​

That gives him leverage.​

What are these marketers supposed to do?​

They act as middlemen, connecting buyers to sellers.​

Their goal is to make a sale and earn a commission. But they do it using persuasive copy and enticing offers…​

Mind you, what they’re doing is not different from what that guy standing by the roadside at Yaba ​ does…​

...the only difference is that they have no physical contact with their prospects, and sometimes they have to go through a longer route to make them buy.​

Now, allow me to flip a switch in your mind and show you the tremendous opportunity therein….​

Let’s say you’re promoting a digital product titled “Canada Visa Guide 3-6 months.”​

Let’s also assume the program is sold for ₦20,000​

When you sell to one person, you pocket a whopping 50% in commission….that is ₦10,000​

Now let’s say you're able to sell 20 copies in 5 days

That is ₦200,000…​

..and you spent ₦20,000 in sending traffic to the sales page( you can also earn use free traffic)

By subtracting the cost of traffic: ₦200,000-₦20,000​

You are left with ₦180,000 in Pure Profit.​

What if you're able to make these sales using zero paid traffic... that's ₦200,000 in Pure Profit.

Think about this for a moment…​

..making this type of income (in just 5-days) while working in the comfort of your home​

All you have to do is recommend, when your prospect buy, you earn a commission.

It is based on a simple Affiliate Marketing business model

And you don’t have to step an inch out of your home to do this.​

For more information on how you can become a part of this, contact me on Whatsapp(07031342791)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Biggest Social Media Platforms - Youtube, Twitter, Or Facebook? / Accounting / ERP Software Training For May 2021 / Advice Needed Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.