Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Advice Needed Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Please. (122 Views)

Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Business Ideas Needed Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Opening a barbing saloon business or buying a car for cab business which is better and more profitable?

Note: i can't barb, i intend to learn.
But for the cab i intend to drive it myself

Your input is highly welcomed.[quote][/quote]

Re: Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please contribute thanks
Re: Advice Needed Please. by Emmy000seun(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you owns your car, then I will prefer you venture into cab service instead of barbing... Barbing is not that profitable, and still the fact that you will employ more hand at work, and it will even take you more time to know how to Barb perfectly..naija wey we dey now na cash and carry oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Packers And Movers In Noida / All You Need To Know About How To Make Money With Palm Oil In Nigeria / African Startup: Apply For Afd Digital Challenge 2021 (€20,000 Prize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.