Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? (26450 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / Dragnet Graduates Job Recruitment (any discipline) / Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Recruitment (any Discipline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello house! Any development?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by mouyiwa(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2021
I don't think anyone knows anything at the moment.
dude99:
Hello house! Any development?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by CaptDanbalahi: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
The agency has dropped the final list.
Gen. Buba Marwa really means business.
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by edesgbenezaka: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations to those who made the list finally congratulations guys I'm happy for you guys wink wink wink
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by GhostOfAPA: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

Recruitment: NDLEA releases final list, asks successful candidates to report for training

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the final list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer cadre and the first of three batches for the Narcotic Assistant cadre.
All successful candidates are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021. The final list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Officer cadre and the first batch of Narcotic Assistant cadre have been published on the Agencys website: www.ndlea.gov.ng

INSTRUCTIONS
1. All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:

a. Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
b. Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photograph without cap/hat.
c. Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
d. Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
e. Two pairs of white and black socks.
f. Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
g. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
h. Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
i. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
j. Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
k. Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
l. Some pocket money and toiletries.
m. Two black cloth facemasks.

2. All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.

3. Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.

4. Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining Two (2) batches would be released subsequently.

FEMI BABAFEMI
Director, Media & Advocacy
Thursday 1st July, 2021
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2021
Hello rioundre, please is there anyway you can help me with the NDLEA job. I couldn't find me name on the screening list and this last list released, I applied for the Narcotic Officer Cadre.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by rioundre(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
dude99:
Hello rioundre, please is there anyway you can help me with the NDLEA job. I couldn't find me name on the screening list and this last list released, I applied for the Narcotic Officer Cadre.

Sorry to say but its late now sir
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2021
That's sad! I wish I spoke up earlier
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 6:35am On Jul 04, 2021
rioundre:

Please is there a way I can send you a DM? Or do you use Snapchat frequently?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by sleuthhound: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
rioundre:

lol... wink
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by Guysses(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please which one is national dress?
GhostOfAPA:
PRESS RELEASE

Recruitment: NDLEA releases final list, asks successful candidates to report for training

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the final list of successful candidates for the 2019 recruitment exercise for Narcotic Officer cadre and the first of three batches for the Narcotic Assistant cadre.
All successful candidates are to report for training at the NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos in Plateau State on Saturday 17th July, 2021. The final list of successful candidates for the Narcotic Officer cadre and the first batch of Narcotic Assistant cadre have been published on the Agencys website: www.ndlea.gov.ng

INSTRUCTIONS
1. All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:

a. Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
b. Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photograph without cap/hat.
c. Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
d. Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
e. Two pairs of white and black socks.
f. Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
g. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
h. Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
i. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
j. Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
k. Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
l. Some pocket money and toiletries.
m. Two black cloth facemasks.

2. All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.

3. Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.

4. Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining Two (2) batches would be released subsequently.

FEMI BABAFEMI
Director, Media & Advocacy
Thursday 1st July, 2021
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by mouyiwa(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Your native attire...I think
Guysses:
Please which one is national dress?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by Camoready: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
NDLEA BATCH B released
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by Anasko(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
rioundre:

Hello sir

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by Anasko(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
NDLEA Announces new Date for Training of Successful Candidates Due to Eid Kabir Sallah holiday.
https://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2021/07/ndlea-announces-new-date-for-training-of-successful-candidates-due-to-eid-kabir-sallah-holiday/
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by rioundre(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
dude99:

Hello sir

Hello
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2021
rioundre:

Hello

Good day, please sir, I was wondering if you could help me out with the NDLEA job, I applied for Narcotic Officer Cadre, I know you said that in your earlier reply that it was late, they release an updated list for the Narcotic Officer Cadre three days ago, I was wondering if you could help me get the job in case another updated list will be released, I will really appreciate sir. Thank you

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by rioundre(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2021
dude99:

Good day, please sir, I was wondering if you could help me out with the NDLEA job, I applied for Narcotic Officer Cadre, I know you said that in your earlier reply that it was late, they release an updated list for the Narcotic Officer Cadre three days ago, I was wondering if you could help me get the job in case another updated list will be released, I will really appreciate sir. Thank you

Updated list are mostly people who have special qualifications and screened in Abuja........it was updated to the list already uploaded with a few..........its difficult because you didn't screen at all
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by amajesty(f): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
please does anyone know for certain how long the training would be? for officers?
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by amajesty(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
i was in updated list. i was screened in jos I heard it was married women and disabled people they initially screened out that was in the updated list
rioundre:

Updated list are mostly people who have special qualifications and screened in Abuja........it was updated to the list already uploaded with a few..........its difficult because you didn't screen at all
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
rioundre:

I'm so unhappy right now, thank you sir!
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by Aliyumichika(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
amajesty:
please does anyone know for certain how long the training would be? for officers?
Four months
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by rioundre(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
dude99:

I'm so unhappy right now, thank you sir!

I am sorry Sir
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
rioundre:

I am sorry Sir

I appreciate your effort sir, thank you!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by rioundre(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
dude99:

I appreciate your effort sir, thank you!

I pray you find something good soonest #amen
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by dude99(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
rioundre:

I pray you find something good soonest #amen

Amen!
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by amajesty(f): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
thanks
Aliyumichika:

Four months
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by omoeko001(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Are mobile phones allowed during training?
Aliyumichika:

Four months
Re: NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? by Anjorin2554: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
NDLEA Announces new Date for Training of Successful Candidates Due to Eid Kabir Sallah holiday https://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2021/07/ndlea-announces-new-date-for-training-of-successful-candidates-due-to-eid-kabir-sallah-holiday/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria - 20 List Of Recruitment Agencies / Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.