Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Incompetency Of The Npower Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team (26474 Views)

Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Good morning house. I just want to share my experience with Npower volunteer network.
I have been unemployed for a long time .Then when the federal government announced about Npower programme, I applied, wrote the online test and was shortlisted when the list of successful candidates came out. My joy knew no bound not knowing that it's the beginning of my frustration. I was posted to one primary school in my locality. I resumed immediately with out any delay.
To my dismay, when they started paying, I was not paid among so many others. That's when the story started. Month of March, they invited us the unpaid two times to come and put down our names that they want to take it to Abuja which we did, nothing happened. The same thing happened in April still nothing happened. I have sent countless of email to them, they finally replied that I will be paid, they didn't pay. They now started calling all the unpaid volunteers to ask for their information which I gave them, still I was not paid. Then June, they gave out numbers to reach them with to make a complaint. I called them two time and gave them my information twice. They said that they are processing it that I and others will be paid at the end of June. Now they have paid for June yet I was not paid. I have been working tirelessly since my posting yet nothing to show for it, while others are sitting at home and have been receiving payment. It's really frustrating and I don't think I can go on with it any longer. I know there are people that are experiencing what I am facing now. Let us speak out and expose them for what they have made us pass through. The teachers in my school even contributed money for me to encourage me(may God bless them).: please Government should do something about this before they embezzle people's money. It's my right, I worked for it. Let them pay me.

#ourvoicesmustbeheard#
please mod should help me to push this to front page. God bless you all

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by agitator: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2017
hmmmmmmmm, it is easier for you to catch this spider than catch 9ja government 419. u try grin grin grin

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by maxwell767(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
Stop working tirelessly simple undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
agitator:
hmmmmmmmm, it is easier for you to catch this spider than catch 9ja government 419. u try grin grin grin

abi oo. it's really frustrating

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2017
maxwell767:
Stop working tirelessly simple undecided
that's what I want to do. I am back to square one

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2017
My hubby is in ur shoes. He stopped goin to his ppa cos most times he even borrow money fr t fare to his ppa. Dose ppl called him and dy made necessary corrections, yet no stipend. My brother ur own better, if i guess right u are single. For us, its our only hope cos he s been out of job for a while. Im still a student with a child. My brother, it has been hell. We are lookn up to God

29 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2017
Ayaba03:
My hubby is in ur shoes. He stopped goin to his ppa cos most times he even borrow money fr t fare to his ppa. Dose ppl called him and dy made necessary corrections, yet no stipend. My brother ur own better, if i guess right u are single. For us, its our only hope cos he s been out of job for a while. Im still a student with a child. My brother, it has been hell. We are lookn up to God
I am a lady by the way. It's a pity what you family is going through. I am married with a kid and my husband is not financially buoyant for now and I borrowed money to put my child in daycare with the hope that they will pay. I don't even know where to begin to count my ordeals. I pray God will make a way for us all. take care

30 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by maxwell767(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
nazablossom:

You are not back to any square one.. Rather you have elevated to the next level

Habaah undecided

12 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2017
maxwell767:

You are not back to any square one.. Rather you have elevated to the next level
Habaah undecided
Amen. Thank you sir

9 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Sunymoore(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ayaba03:
Ayyeah! Stay strong and firm my sister.. Good thing are coming soon.. You're a good wife. May God come to your rescue soon..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by xcolanto(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is why they call this country a zoo! And who can blame the Igbo's for wanting Biafra a better modern country than this sh*t hole called Nigeria? Yesterday I read a post of a volunteer that was paid 30,000 after 6 months of working for N power and the guy was so happy to announce it, I weeped in my soul bitterly for the millions of people involved in this backward government scheme that's not well thought off.

Even the Bible says "He who works must eat" but Nigeria a religious country still owes millions of workers, pensioners, retirees and now N power applicants aka unemployed youths their stipens for work duely done.

Funny enough those in the northern region hardly have same problem of payment than in the south. Just like every other organisation, someone somewhere is holding these funds in fixed deposits making money off the sweat of the Nigerian people.
This country makes me sick cry

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by MajorGomwalk(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
nazablossom:
Good morning house. I just want to share my experience with Npower volunteer network.
I have been unemployed for a long time .Then when the federal government announced about Npower programme, I applied, wrote the online test and was shortlisted when the list of successful candidates came out. My joy knew no bound not knowing that it's the beginning of my frustration. I was posted to one primary school in my locality. I resumed immediately with out any delay.
To my dismay, when they started paying, I was not paid among so many others. That's when the story started. Month of March, they invited us the unpaid two times to come and put down our names that they want to take it to Abuja which we did, nothing happened. The same thing happened in April still nothing happened. I have sent countless of email to them, they finally replied that I will be paid, they didn't pay. They now started calling all the unpaid volunteers to ask for their information which I gave them, still I was not paid. Then June, they gave out numbers to reach them with to make a complaint. I called them two time and gave them my information twice. They said that they are processing it that I and others will be paid at the end of June. Now they have paid for June yet I was not paid. I have been working tirelessly since my posting yet nothing to show for it, while others are sitting at home and have been receiving payment. It's really frustrating and I don't think I can go on with it any longer. I know there are people that are experiencing what I am facing now. Let us speak out and expose them for what they have made us pass through. The teachers in my school even contributed money for me to encourage me(may God bless them).: please Government should do something about this before they embezzle people's money. It's my right, I worked for it. Let them pay me.

#ourvoicesmustbeheard#
please mod should help me to push this to front page. God bless you all

Which state and LGA are u serving in? Were you able to select device?

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by nazablossom(f): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=MajorGomwalk post=58187855]

Which state and LGA are u serving in? Were you able to select device?[/quote Lagos state, Alimosho LGA. I have not been able to select device yet. It's when you're paid that you can select device
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
nazablossom:
I am a lady by the way. It's a pity what you family is going through. I am married with a kid and my husband is not financially buoyant for now and I borrowed money to put my child in daycare with the hope that they will pay. I don't even know where to begin to count my ordeals. I pray God will make a way for us all. take care
hhhmmm my sister, ameen. Its nt easy at all. Im even in my final year, i really need money fr my project and my baby upkeep

5 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Ayaba03(f): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sunymoore:

Ayyeah! Stay strong and firm my sister.. Good thing are coming soon.. You're a good wife. May God come to your rescue soon..
ameen. Thank you for the encouragement.

3 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by UZMNews: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
My Husband Has Failed In The 'other Room' - Married Woman Cries Out (see photos)>>>http://www.uzomediangr.com/blog/2017/07/06/husband-failed-room-married-woman-cries/
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Histrings08(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pfft
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Mrvirgin(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Why did I even register for this Npower in d 1st place?

2 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Waste of resources and no sense

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
U
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by moses93(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
I don't even know what this N-POWER mean sef, pls can someone explain it to me? thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by TINALETC3(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
undecided bro, I sympathize wt u, take heart cry, some pple up dere don use ur money do morning tea

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by LoveJesus87(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
nazablossom:
ehya. Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by damola1: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
With the volume of people involved. It is bound to
Happen.

Maybe they don't have a team for this error or didn't have a system for this set up yet. As you highlighted computers were used for application but to
Correct it's calls and the light . And you know approvals will take longer to avoid fraud.

Very sorry you are caught up in stuff like this but no system is perfect

Trust they are working to fix.
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by dplanner: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Whether you take it or not you need a spiritual cleansing
Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by wintersnow(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
ANOTHER FCKIN SCAM!

7 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by Myself2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Like father like son
Buhari is a thief and fraudster so I'm not surprised his agents are fraudsters as well

5 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by oake(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Incompetency is an understatement. They are just useless ...

5 Likes

Re: The Incompetency Of The Npower Team by ITbomb(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
There are so many things restructuring can solve, in a country with low IT infrastructure, you can't sit in Abuja and control someone teaching a primary school in a village efficiently.

Once there is issue, it exposes the poor service delivery efficiency of an over centralized government

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paramilitary Job Of 125k Starting(fg Slot) Or an FMCG Company Of 165k+ / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / Submit Your Phone Everyday Before Resuming To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.