Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members (31025 Views)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / IPOB/MASSOB Members’ Asylum: FG May Summon British Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Litmus: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
100%, this is FAKENEWS

You're missing the point.These sorts of threads aren’t about facts; they are set up as a means of keeping the agenda in the forefront of peoples minds. They are created as a sounding board so in this sense they achieve their aims since they are always well attended.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ofodirinwa: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Litmus:
The cleverest lies ever told Nigerians by those that want to break up Nigeria is this one: " UK will not want a break up Nigeria".

They tell this lies because they figure that claiming Britain saves Nigeria will make Nigerians and the black world view Nigeria in the same light as they view slavish France controlled West Africa. In truth, UK is only in support of India, UK does not give a damn about Nigeria. Nigeria is Britain’s Frankenstein Monster. A powerful black nation that they mistakenly created and whose potential thwarts or threatens to thwart their exploitations of Africa in the way France does. Nigeria was a thorn in Britain’s side against Apartheid for instance. Britain would gladly help France wreck Nigeria. The West gains more from warring African nations at conflict than they ever do from intact ones. European nations will never be divided by any African nation. They are united. If France is doing clandestine stuff against Nigeria, Britain will not stand in the way or raise concerns through secret back channels, forget that.

some of this is true, but it's the oil companies adding pressure on the governments. The governments themselves don't care but the UK can't function w/o Shell which is heavily dependent on Nigeria (only completely dependent). There's nothing to gain from India, and the UK is too weak to 'control' or influence it beyond media
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Britain is afraid of losing the Niger Delta. But they are joking. All our people are going with us. We cannot leave any single Igbo people not even Obigbo, not even Anioma, not even Igbanke will be left to suffer in Zoo.
The South South will give them the shock of their lives when referendum begins

What are you doing with fighting for people that don't want to form a country with you ? You are not the one that should be leaving them or not , they should be equally involved in the fight.

Igbanke my foot
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Emekaonline:

Your leader Kanu has warned that British was responsible for the failure of Biafra realization and that no one should trust them. Now you want to trust them because of the fake asylum promises? Please file you application without delay and see what will be your fate. Here in the UK, if you are caught for drug trafficking like many what what many Igbos are known for, you will spend the most valuable part of your life in prison. Unfortunately if you spend more than one year in the UK, you will be deported and even if you are not deported, you will never get a good job as ex-prisoner

There are far more Yoruba drug dealers in the UK than Igbos can ever be

2 Likes

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by plaindealer: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
100%, this is FAKENEWS

Of course, it is FAKE news, but let the Igbos and the terrorists have their fun.

I don't even know where they came up with rubbish about a country granting asylum to a designated terrorist group in another country.

The Nigerian media is worse than worthless tabloids.

grin grin
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Faber(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

What are you doing with fighting for people that don't want to form a country with you ? You are not the one that should be leaving them or not , they should be equally involved in the fight.

Igbanke my foot

Itiboribo
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Itiboribo

For want of better answer o kwa ya?
Begging people to join you is disgracing to say the least. Onukwu
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Lagoon0: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Fake but smart strategy if they want to deplete IPOB numbers and support lol. Lets see how this pans out. Igbos will think this is a victory or complement/assistance to them because Africans are as myopic as 9 year old children.
I'm Yoruba you're pained. Olobe
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by nku5: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
All man go claim IPOB just to enter jand grin grin Even yoruba boys go begin claim say dem be IPOB
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Faber(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

For want of better answer o kwa ya?
Begging people to join you is disgracing to say the least. Onukwu

Iberiberism at its peak. You think say I get ur time...

I no get time for you and your village men below

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by ada9ja(f): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:
So are you saying Thecable is lying about this news?

just saying that the same British you blame for the country Nigeria is giving Biafra people Asylum?

what a world...if any Biafran celebrate this...then una mumu never do
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Parachoko: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
ada9ja:

just saying that the same British you blame for the country Nigeria is giving Biafra people Asylum?

what a world...if any Biafran celebrate this...then una mumu never do
Lol

Are you trying to say am an IPOB member or what? Is good you read and understand before you quote a person.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by ada9ja(f): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:
Lol

Are you trying to say am an IPOB member or what? Is good you read and understand before you quote a person.
so IPOB member are representing Oduduwa?

stop writing before you think
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Parachoko: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
ada9ja:

so IPOB member are representing Oduduwa?

stop writing before you think
I don't even understand the trash you're talking about again kid!! Please fvvck off. I have no time for all this online ramblings.

I asked the guy a simple question, so I don't understand all what this ramblings dey take place

You're ignored.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by gidgiddy: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Its a slap in the face of Nigeria, a big slap. The group you declared a terrorist organisation is the same group that UK is giving asylum
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by AerialMapper: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Funny thing is; some Buhari slowpoke Clowns and Al-Qaeda Progressive Congress will claim they are ipob and MASSOB member to claim asylum!
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by VictorUSA(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
If i`m ibo man i`ll not be happy. This asylum of a thing is a conspiracy btwn nigerian gov`mnt and british gov`mnt to send igbos out of their land so as to oppress the few poor ones that remained there.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:

Iberiberism at its peak. You think say I get ur time...

I no get time for you and your village men below

Same way those minorities even fight against Biafra not to talk of having your time

1 Like

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
waiting for any country that will grant bokoharam members assylum......signing out
Biafra, the renowned online country
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Elock1: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Baba God bless you biko from my heart
Atleast people still dy keep record, mk them go with their nonsense help
PlayMaker14:
The British and their cunning ways of life would be a nice course in every Political Science department.

Same people who deliberately refuse to douse the tension prior to the civil war?

Same British monsters who used every weapon including food blockades to plunge the SE into massive hunger and to humble Biafrans?

Very funny..... I will advise they channel this new love to help Nigerians fish out and deal ruthlessly with those responsible for the LEKKI MASSACRE..

2 Likes

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Memberclub(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Have you seen us travelling to seek for asylum before.

Bye bye, go and continue your biafra at the uk embassy
Do you know getting Visa is harder for Northern Nigerians?
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Biafra, the renowned online country

Becos I called your brothers boko haram......signing out
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Memberclub:

Do you know getting Visa is harder for Northern Nigerians?

Indeed.

How many northerner do you see at the embassy

Most core Northerners don't immigrate, they go for holidays, the highest they will go to is Saudi Arabia and dubai.

Only very few northerners you will see in the United states and the uk, most go there for education and come back home.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ikinternational: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Emekaonline:

Your leader Kanu has warned that British was responsible for the failure of Biafra realization and that no one should trust them. Now you want to trust them because of the fake asylum promises? Please file you application without delay and see what will be your fate. Here in the UK, if you are caught for drug trafficking like many what what many Igbos are known for, you will spend the most valuable part of your life in prison. Unfortunately if you spend more than one year in the UK, you will be deported and even if you are not deported, you will never get a good job as ex-prisoner

wtf...talk about irrelevant ramblings

if i like egusi pass ogbono i won't be given visa abi
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
waiting for any country that will grant bokoharam members assylum......signing out

grin grin grin

May it never happen.

1 Like

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ikinternational: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrnairalandd:
Lol!!!! Lol!!!!

If you believe this, then you may as well believe that my gateman is Otedola and Dangote.

Even women and men from Yemen and Syria are being rejected and deported back to either their home countries or France where they had their last transit to UK.

of those two groups, (ipob n middle east muslims)which one do you think can assimilate to the British way of life.

give an honest answer please

sometimes people find ways to complicate the uncomplicated
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Ikinternational: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Why are you lying??

she meant to put *not in that sentence
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
100%, this is FAKENEWS

Tell cable news.
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Igboid: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Igbanke my foot

Thank you, some of our people are funny.

1 Like

Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by Laslaslala: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
gidgiddy:

This is not fake news, its on the British government's Home office official website below. Britain sees IPOB and MASSOB as "persecuted people"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes

You dey mind that fool wey suck kunu instead of breast milk from him mama breast
It is no longer shocking
It is choking
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

grin grin grin
May it never happen.
Amen
Re: UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members by rdokoye: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

That's where you're wrong. Nigeria is a British business enterprise and as long as there's free oil and gas, they want the country as one so that the gullible Fulani would keep wasting the resources to the advantage of the British. As in sending British forces against Biafra, they may not do it directly since the whiteman wouldn't want to die for Black cause even a black economic cause. They'd rather give Nigeria weapons and training as they did in the 60s. The bad news for them is that the next war won't be a territorial one by asymmetric. So people must die and badly on both sides until they tire. And they must tire and come back to the negotiating table which is still Biafra. We do not pray for war, but if you look at IPOB body language, you'd understand that they have had enough of military intimidation. To them it is now kill and be killed as far as Nigerian security forces are concerned. A bad state of things for people in this country.

Great Britain will do whatever is in the best interest of Great Britain, and a collapsed Nigerian state doesn't serve anyone. That said, Nigeria's collapse is inevitable, or so it seems, which means, the British government needs to start thinking about sides. Choosing to side with Biafra is a no-brainer, as the North has nothing to offer. Northern Nigeria is just an overpopulated Niger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? / Acting IG Egbetokun Due To Retire In 2024 / LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.