Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray (869 Views)

Do U Need Dashboard For Any Type Of Motor.... We Are Here For U / Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo / I Need Dashboard Camera In My Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray by deegov: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Good morning all,

I just got a nigeria used camry and while i'm considering re-painting it i sensed i need to spray the inner of the car too.

Can anyone tell me on best way to get it done and lately i do see some advert on FB , where can one get those spray.

Please its urgent.
Re: I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray by deegov: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
PLEASE ANY UPDATE
Re: I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray by Kaybaba5(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
deegov:
Good morning all,

I just got a nigeria used camry and while i'm considering re-painting it i sensed i need to spray the inner of the car too.

Can anyone tell me on best way to get it done and lately i do see some advert on FB , where can one get those spray.

Please its urgent.

Check jumia
Re: I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray by depure(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
You mean dashboard Polish
Re: I Need Dashboard And Inner Vehincle Spray by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
deegov:
Good morning all,

Please its urgent.
If it's dashboard polish, that can be purchased anywhere. Just meet those guys that sells wiper by the roadside but if mean you actually want to paint your dashboard to make it look brand new again, I'll advice you not to try it cuz it will lead to premium tears if you don't get a good professional to do it right.
Another option is to wrap it. That works better. I've seen some diys on YouTube on how to wrap your dashboard (link below) but if you can't handle wiring, oga don't try it oo. We won't have problem oo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaSm3zoWrAo

Do it at your own risk.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Price Of Car Coversion From Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive / Analyzing The Effects Of Road Blocks In Nigeria / PHOTOS; World's First Flying Car With Special Features Set To Be Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.