Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo (18655 Views)

❗️Call Me For Your Computerised Car Inspection In Ibadan And Lagos❗️ / Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by adamsfeyisayo: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center takes off in Ondo

As part of the efforts of his administration to priotize the lives and properties of the people of Ondo state, the state governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Tuesday inspected the new computerised Vehincle Inspection Center in Akure, the state capital.

The new facility which is located within the premises of the Vehincle Inspection Office, Akure would inspect one hundred and twenty Vehincles in a day and provide jobs for thirty - six engineers.

Speaking during the governor's visit to the facility, the Managing Director of the company, Segun Obayendo said the facility will be commissioned very soon after the remaining necessary equipment are ready.

He explained that the center is also located at Owo and Ondo, adding that other ones will also be sited in Ikare and Ore thereafter.

The Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center which is already in operation in twelves States across the country is meant to ensure that only vehincles that are road worthy are put on the roads so as to reduce the number of avoidable accidents on the roads.

Govenor Akeredolu said the government is determined to rid the roads in the state of vehicle that are not road worthy. He added that the center is important to car owners to enable them diagonise their vehincles even before taking them to the mechanic workshop.

The Governor said the center will bring confidence back on the roads as only Vehincles with road worthiness certificate will ply roads in the state.

He, however, stressed that the center is not in any way a mechanic workshop but will help create more jobs for the mechanics as more vehincles will visit their workshops.

� Nguher Gabrielle Zaki

https://www.citadelng.com

1 Like

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Unlimitk(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by izenco2005(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
wink
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by kolafolabi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice effort from the State Government.. More of that

3 Likes

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by sortcode03: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nice one
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by yemmight(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Election time.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Vizzim: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good initiative
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by dappyboy: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
nice
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by hinograce: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Cool
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Amuluonyenaego: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
ONLY IF DEY GO COMPLETE WHAT DEY VE STARTED.

2 Likes

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by FaithOba1(f): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please vehincles or vehicles?

4 Likes

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by omoalayo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
Vehincle ko... vesincu ni...
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Kingsleydr(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Which one is vehincle again
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by freemanbubble: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by ijeshaoflondon: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
omoalayo:
Vehincle ko... vesincu ni...

Lol.... u get bad mouth walahi
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
VEHINCLE grin grin grin grin Nairaland Dictionary grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Whoeppme(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin

I like the part OP said VEHINCLE

grin grin

YOU SHOULD HAVE USED CLEHINVE RATHER

1 Like

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by loadedvibes: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
36 engineers, e no even collect one full class of graduates finish, plus i wish you good luck in trying to rid the roads of vehicles not road Worthy. Thereby creating more unemployment if at all it even happens.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by islandmoon: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
they should operate on state roads only, some idiots holding diagnostic scanner on highway claiming they want know if the vehicle is the order, i insulted them that day, something I have myself, on a federal high way? if you try that with me again, I will run you over! the car that took me from ABJ to Ondo without any problem, you are now tell me you want to test my car,what nonsense! ondo state should be careful and stay off the federal highway!
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by upuphim(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please what is being done to make the road worthy for vehicles, too?
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by heed101(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Vehincle, used all through. I was expecting correction at least once

Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good one from Akeredolu.
I hope they'll have several other centers in the near future to cater for the hundreds of thousands of car users in Ondo.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by gebest: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
make i find trouble small, Aketi the best governor in Nigeria
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by SirLakes: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sey Na all the analog cars wey full Ondo State dem wan take the computerized equipments inspect
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by Sleyanya1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Vehincle wetin?

Vehicle ooh
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by uuzba(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where is computer? I can't see any equipment. Just road, house and one oyinbo and people
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by kenny714433(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
U guys shouldn't correct the Op, he's from the East and that's how they pronounce the stuff over there.

He actually spelt it how he pronounces it.
Re: Computerised Vehincle Inspection Center Takes Off In Ondo by ttaluko(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
God bless our Governor, that is good indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Erasing Error Codes With The Scanner Solve The Initial Problem?? / Coscharis Partners Renault To Assemble Affordable Cars In Nigeria / An Overview Of Rolls Royce 103ex: The Future Of Luxury Mobility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.