Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support (26414 Views)

Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor / Mike Ejiofor: Masari Laid Foundation For Kidnapping In Error - Ex-DSS Director / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:
Flatin0s lack the ability to do basic things the right way.......but their headache is in Yorubaland... pathetic bunch of cretins.

Yawns.. Boring piece of shit.. so boring..

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by UnabashedIPOB: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
The former DSS director said the adoption of true federalism is the solution to the problem of insecurity in the country.

He said the establishment of state police is long overdue and that the call for restructuring must be heeded.

Another Efulefu talking.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Daprinxy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
oluwaahmed:
The FG should have left IPOB, IGBOs alone. The frequent killing of unarmed IPOB protesters and road block intimidation of average igbo, abduction of igbo women in obigbo and killing of innocent men in the same area is what will make the FG lose in a war against igbos. America has run away from Afghanistan, Colombia have signed a deal with the FARC rebels. This means that the scope of war has changed especially when fighting against indigenous people who feel betrayed and oppressed by an unjust system. What most people don't understand is that the igbos are a very powerful, rich and brave tribe unlike in the 1960s. They are spread across the world and will send both funds and ammunition to prosecute a war against what they perceive to be a terrorist state trying to wipe out their race. The fulani killings in Igbo land of ebonyi and enugu is the fuel for it. I even believe that once they are done with checkpoints and police stations the next target will be army barracks. The FG should calm down and dialogue. This time around, they won't be able to win a war against the igbos. They are now more united than ever.
I never praised anybody here before buh i think i will start now and also start with you brotherly...If you're a Yoruba,honestly your type is very very scarce in your land..nothing to add again,you just said every truth necessarily to be said and I wish many of your brothers and sisters over there (especially the ones exhuming curses to themselves,their generations in the name of defending some or on behalf of the greedy,wicked,evil,demonic,selfish and irredeemable Nigerian politicians,just for $50 or little above that)will emulate your sincere nature..98% of your brothers always cause nuisance here and I do ask myself,if it was the same God that created me,created them too...Igbos are always on the part of the truth,no matter what..the Igbos dispersed buhari with total disdain because of buhari's wicked,bigotry, nepotism, evil,corruption, terrorism, jihadist tendencies(and they have been vindicated) buh those useless urchins and nonentities here,always says that Igbos hate buhari just because he *WAS*a Fulani man and I ask the stupid silly things here,was Yar'adua(may his good and gentle soul,rest in perfect peace..the best president Nigeria ever had)not a Fulani man too?buh Igbos voted for him....was Obasanjo not a Yoruba man? buh Igbos still voted for him massively....Igbos know badluck when they see one and nothing any dead thing can say,act or do to convince them otherwise....the same silly wicked apes here was praising Ambode,telling the whole Igbos that he was the best,that no governor in the east came close then buh all of a sudden,in a twinkle of an eye,their demi-god tinubu told them that nope,ambode have to go,,,,,could you imagine that the same simpletons here,the same ambode praise and worship singers here,turned around immediately (360 degree) and started hurling insults on him,castigating him,calling him all sorts of names,lamenting about his bad policies(buh they never saw all these bad policies when they were praising and worshipping him)just because the owner of their lifes tinubu said so.(that was when I knew that it's finished for some people here...damn!!!).....they have started praising and singing for their demi-god again to become president(and I do ask God,why wouldn't Him destroy this contraption called Nigeria for once,so that human being will live their normal life while those that think like animal will go their separate ways because thinking faculty of some of these people here always makes me wanna throw up)and when igbos oppose the idea,they started lamenting again,just the same way igbos vehemently opposed buhari's presidency then...if at all there would still be any Nigeria or election by 2023(I doubt that though)Igbos or Middle beltans suppose to have a shot there buh peradventure it goes to all the whole south and yorubas win the race for that,is Osibanjo not million times better than their demi-god? And you will hardly see any Igbo person oppose Osibanjo presidency(because Osibanjo is a good man even though this government had killed or still killing his integrity and reputations) except base on the clear justice that igbos have to produce the next president,or better still,one of this nuisance here can contest or are they not eligible to contest for the so called presidency?....my brother,don't be offended buh honestly,why can't they just think for themselves for once?when you try to correct them,you become an enemy,Igbo or biafra because all their enemy must be Igbos(people they love to hate so much)I just pity for some because very very soon,it will dawn on them that what Igbos are lamenting are the truths even though some sensible ones are now coming to the actual stands with the igbos while some wicked,evil,gullible and foolish ones are still hating,even hating people that can never hate them buh will only hate your ways of reasoning..well my brother,kudos to you and keep it up because your type is rare over there and from what I read here,they are irredeemably damaged already...have a nice day..gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ScamHunter: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Collyweed:

The SE governors are the worst leaders in our history. We have never had it this bad. I am still trying to understand how a set of leaders can be so beholden to outside interests and oblivious to the needs and aspirations of their own people. It is really painful.

They created this power vacuum. Even before all the brouhaha about Herdsmen, the issue of security agents conducting themselves like an occupation force in the SE has been an ongoing one.

In some cases you can literally (no exaggeration) sight on checkpoint from the previous one. NDLEA, Customs(we don’t even have an international border), Army, RRS, Civil Defence, Mopol, Police and so many more.

We have been complaining about these imbeciIes for years. Yet our so called leaders have done nothing about the persistent harassment, intimidation and sometimes outright murder.

When a situation becomes this intolerable then something has to give. You just provide a fertile ground for radicalization which any two bit demagogue can exploit. This has been the case throughout history, across climes and times.

These governor idi0ts have been relying on scare tactics and the brutish Nigerian army for so long that they didn’t realize that there was a limit to even fear itself. How can you even call yourself a leader when you have to use an external force to suppress your own people?

Previously, I blamed people supporting the ESN. However, not withstanding my reservations towards the parent organization, it is clear that our people have been patient for far too long.

The civil war never ended. At least on the Nigerian side. That's why we have had an army of occupation in the former Eastern Region and especially in the SE. That army of occupation has over time morphed to a Fulani army from Nigerian Army as Fulani increasingly held the country in a stranglehold. They're aware that the only real resistance to their domination are IGBO. So the strategy has been to impose people whose allegiance is to the caliphate on Igbo. That is why, irrespective of how hard we try, only Efulefus get elected as leaders in Igbo land. They're aware that if they hold political power by proxy, that they would practically teleguide the affairs of Igbo, thereby making our conquest easy. Otherwise, what business do people like Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Rochas Okorocha, Hope Uzodimma and the present Anambra state governor have with power in a place like Igbo? I mean, these are known Fulani stooges.

What they never reckoned with is a movement like IPOB. The reality is that people like us never took ipob seriously until we noticed that, unlike MASSOB which was more of a joke, it was led that a resolute Kanu. I was completely bought over when the army killed so many of these unarmed guys. I realized that these are people that cannot be stopped by bullets. They've paid so much price that it would be a disservice not to take a closer look, even if the world doesn't. Who would have stood to defend Igbo if they didn't?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by VictorUSA(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Stupid man! Talk about boko haram that are burning churches and houses, killing military personels and innocent souls,u wouldnt, but go about talking of the unharmful igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Tochi3(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
imhotep:

How market na? grin

Cc lzaa ngadaawo tochi3
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by gemini35(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
mu2sa2:
This man is equating checkpoints with adequate security as if he's not in Nigeria. Checkpoints are just bribe collection points. Btw, those jubilating over the burning of police stations and killing of security personnel forget that that's exactly how boko haram started. In the absence of security personnel armed robbers and kidnappers take over. Those wielding Ak47 now calling themselves Esn will soon show their true colours - and the smile will turn to tears for the SE.
PURE LIE, NNAMDI KANU HAVE WARN CULT BOYS OR ESN WILL FACE THEM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Asour: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
2elliot:
Your federal govt will not be foolish enough to go to second civil war no matter the provocation. That is just the truth cos Nigeria will never stand after it.

Never say Never.

I preach peace. But who's to say what will stand after war?

There are countries embroiled in fatal civil wars for 10,15,20 years which are still effectively republics no matter how war torn they are.

May God help us be wise.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by gemini35(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Zaggafrank:
Withdrawn to give room for chaos and then return venomously. Let those who are celebrating wait and see.
the only thing they can do is to start killing innocent civilians, because ESN is ahead of them,have you seen any country that defeat Israel?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
secretkiller:
No more police checkpoint in South East, we told them. They thought is just online wailing.

If they born any police man well, let them mount roadblock or checkpoint. They won't be alive to tell the story.
I could remember around 2012 in Kano police couldn't wear uniforms, the used mufti and babba riga to report to office. At that time when they're killed people come out en masse and hail BH not because people there believed that ideology of BH but because an average Nigerian is extremely jealous & hate riches, securities and govt.
BH pretended that they want bring justice, the constitution is meant to perpetuate the suffering of people and all sort of deceptions. All terrorists organisations have similar initial propaganda, similar tactics but the day terrorists start killing securities then prepare to leave that place because there will be serious massacre and total destruction.
In SE there are numerous road blocks put by soldiers.
As an educated young man, with ardent reading habit and understanding of terrorism tactics, propaganda and deception, I'll very soon stop passing through SE to PHC on road again. I'll be taking flight because all security reports from security associates has indicated that East will likely invite disaster that will consume many if not averted. God forbid!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
selemempe:
Igbos are the only southern tribe that actually fights the northern greed and recklessness.

Our SW brothers are in bed with them and our SS brothers are too disunited to form cohesion
Pls learn to differentiate between hate and justifiable opposition or constructed criticism!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by holicupp(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
confirmed no more check points even police men are on mufti

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Malawian(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
The overconfidence of these people will be their doom. It doesn't even occur to them that if the FG really mean business and decide to completely destroy and burn down the whole of south east the so called ESN won't be able to protect them. They will be on the run!

Do that and all Igbo home and Abroad will join the war. Its just IPOB and ESN and you guys are already out of breath. wait until the who Igbo race is on war footing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Doc10q: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
jlinkd78:
not Igbos but Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB
Ipob & Mr mazi kanu are they not Igbos again?? Abi dem don turn to hausa ni.. Biko igbo man is still igbo man no matter any title they decide to ans... The fact still remains igbo race are d only black race in this world that can break d chains of injustice anywhere in d world because their worse enemy is injustice & slavery(they hate it like mad eh)..be it whatever title they chose to answer whether NIFA, IPOB, TRIPO OR WHATEVA okay. IGBO d best black race anyone can ever be.....but I still give Kudos to d particular faction in that igbo race that made it possible which is IPOB becos they are still all Igbos. Igbo is enigma to d world

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Come to think of it, One of the demands by the End Sars Protesters is for government to increase the Salary of Police officers but policemen not caring about their salary because they make 4 times on road were used along side touts to fight against the people fighting for them. Well, they can now continue the protest from where the masses stopped as we watch them charged with Treason tongue

The zombies Nigerian forces has relocated to Somalia to continue with their road checkpoints looting and intimating taxpayers. Let see if Somalia freedom agitators has all fallen.

I pray all the zoo DSS also run to Somalia one day.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ezechi24(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:
Na so all man will be claiming Biafra is an online country and e go do them vaam for eye... Biafra will happen live.

Wike don talk am say he knows they will come for him when he leaves office. That's why he packed out of government house. That he is getting prepared grin grin

So na true say he is been sleeping in Barracks of late grin

grin grin grin grin him eyes go clear....him and dat stooge uzo
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ezechi24(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=mu2sa2 post=100960513]This man is equating checkpoints with adequate security as if he's not in Nigeria. Checkpoints are just bribe collection points. Btw, those jubilating over the burning of police stations and killing of security personnel forget that that's exactly how boko haram started. In the absence of security personnel armed robbers and kidnappers take over. Those wielding Ak47 now calling themselves Esn will soon show their true colours - and the smile will turn to tears for the SE.
[/quote

oga stop compairing esn with boko haram .....are u ok?....tell me one good thing boko haram are fighting for.....na wa o....so u think the esn that is being granted asylum in the uk and being controled by an incredibly inteligent man would end up being a set of brain dead and brain washed terrorist group like boko haram?....u better think again...
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ezechi24(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

What about crime and criminality??! Hope this constant intimidation and war against security forces will not make the East a hotbed for all forms of criminality??! Hope your people will not end up paying the bitter price for the inevitable rise in insecurity.

This whole thing looks kinda narrow-minded of whoever is planning it all.

the same police that killed hundreds of eastern youths in the name of sars...abi the ones that has been making east unbearable for its inhabitants.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Fcwilly: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
long live federal republic of Biafra,
long live ESN
long live MNK onyendu.

watch out for ESN roadblocks.

even the ebubeagu will work for ESN

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by afube: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Collyweed:

The SE governors are the worst leaders in our history. We have never had it this bad. I am still trying to understand how a set of leaders can be so beholden to outside interests and oblivious to the needs and aspirations of their own people. It is really painful.

They created this power vacuum. Even before all the brouhaha about Herdsmen, the issue of security agents conducting themselves like an occupation force in the SE has been an ongoing one.

In some cases you can literally (no exaggeration) sight on checkpoint from the previous one. NDLEA, Customs(we don’t even have an international border), Army, RRS, Civil Defence, Mopol, Police and so many more.

We have been complaining about these imbeciIes for years. Yet our so called leaders have done nothing about the persistent harassment, intimidation and sometimes outright murder.

When a situation becomes this intolerable then something has to give. You just provide a fertile ground for radicalization which any two bit demagogue can exploit. This has been the case throughout history, across climes and times.

These governor idi0ts have been relying on scare tactics and the brutish Nigerian army for so long that they didn’t realize that there was a limit to even fear itself. How can you even call yourself a leader when you have to use an external force to suppress your own people?

Previously, I blamed people supporting the ESN. However, not withstanding my reservations towards the parent organization, it is clear that our people have been patient for far too long.

a

you made valid points but you almost ruined your presentation by your 2-bit demagogue allusion to MNK, Oga Kanu is not a 2 for a penny agitator, He si probably the most consequential Igbo leader since Ojukwu himself..........A man that has been pursuing the goal of restoration of Biafra since 1995 is no featherweight. You may not like his brash style but there is no doubt that Kanu deeply loves his people.........if he were in it for the money am sure ipob would have died years ago.

those of you who oppose IPOB should do well to throw their hat into the ring and profer solution to the marginalization of Ndigbo and the issue of killer herdsmen is a present danger.........what is your own solution?

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by OyinO: 1:04am On Apr 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
But honestly, events during the lockdown of last year made me shed tears.

In one weekend after the lock down about 10 young males were shot dead in the SE and SS states.

10 young people shot dead because of quarantine.

NSCDC killed
NPF killed
NA killed
NN killed

Haba! How can you kill somebody for flouting quarantine.

While in Lagos. I had the liberty of trekking long distances both day and night (working sometimes) during the same period.

Selective justice only breeds selective injustice.

Nigeria has got to treat all humans equally regardless the source of their ethnicity.

Failure to do so...... UGM will stand up and fill the void the government created by her injustice to a select few.

I concur. MLK Jr. said, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ECHICHE: 1:43am On Apr 21, 2021
Fed govt is confused on how to manage security in the SE

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by noisy45(m): 2:12am On Apr 21, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Truth is that the soldiers, especially the ones @check points are scared despite holding onto their ak47s.
But can't runaway from checkpoints like the police to avoid being called cowards.
fvck nepotists fvck tribalists fvck religious extremists.

Oga Ak-47 pass Ak-47. There is automatic, there is semi-automatic, there full machine burst Ak-47. And the zeal of the person holding an Ak-47 matters

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by engrchykae(m): 4:09am On Apr 21, 2021
qualityovenbake:
I will keep on saying it, South east governor's have lost control of their State to IPOB. They control the narrative now in Eastern region.
ipob is like Nazi movement,it is the POPULAR OPINION of the IGBOS.
I pity our governors on the d Day
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Bekind123: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Zaggafrank:
Withdrawn to give room for chaos and then return venomously. Let those who are celebrating wait and see.
All of you will wait and wait and wait till you all waste away. Amen

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Bekind123: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Coronabirus:
I could remember around 2012 in Kano police couldn't wear uniforms, the used mufti and babba riga to report to office. At that time when they're killed people come out en masse and hail BH not because people there believed that ideology of BH but because an average Nigerian is extremely jealous & hate riches, securities and govt.
BH pretended that they want bring justice, the constitution is meant to perpetuate the suffering of people and all sort of deceptions. All terrorists organisations have similar initial propaganda, similar tactics but the day terrorists start killing securities then prepare to leave that place because there will be serious massacre and total destruction.
In SE there are numerous road blocks put by soldiers.
As an educated young man, with ardent reading habit and understanding of terrorism tactics, propaganda and deception, I'll very soon stop passing through SE to PHC on road again. I'll be taking flight because all security reports from security associates has indicated that East will likely invite disaster that will consume many if not averted. God forbid!
The Lord rebuke you! The disaster you wish for, will only fall on you and the likes of you. Iseeee!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by BlackFlamefromP: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2021
It is this suicidal overconfidence that made ojukwu engage in war that led to the massacre of millions of igbos. You people will never learn until you are completely wiped out from the face of the earth.

Malawian:

Do that and all Igbo home and Abroad will join the war. Its just IPOB and ESN and you guys are already out of breath. wait until the who Igbo race is on war footing.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Collyweed: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2021
afube:

a

you made valid points but you almost ruined your presentation by your 2-bit demagogue allusion to MNK, Oga Kanu is not a 2 for a penny agitator, He si probably the most consequential Igbo leader since Ojukwu himself..........A man that has been pursuing the goal of restoration of Biafra since 1995 is no featherweight. You may not like his brash style but there is no doubt that Kanu deeply loves his people.........if he were in it for the money am sure ipob would have died years ago.

those of you who oppose IPOB should do well to throw their hat into the ring and profer solution to the marginalization of Ndigbo and the issue of killer herdsmen is a present danger.........what is your own solution?

The original elders led IPOB had a better idea. Just provide self-government right down to the grassroots.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2021
Bekind123:
[color=#006600][/color] The Lord rebuke you! The disaster you wish for, will only fall on you and the likes of you. Iseeee!
One doesn't need god to predict such things. I said god forbid but the passion for the disaster is mounting and likely inevitable!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by DedeNkem: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2021
In Uturu, Abia State, there are lots of police and military checkpoints.

In Ubakala, Umuahia, Abia State there's another police checkpoint.

I wonder why these illegal checkpoints have not been bursted and chased away.

So the notion that there's no checkpoints in Abia is not true. The truth is that there's less. For instance, there's none in Aba.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Ten06(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Who is he now advising, is it the one that all his mind now reside in Niger?
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Judegbu(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Of course they were, but not at the scale that is about to befall your people...

maybe you don't realize this, but a corrupt and half effectual security outfit is far better than no security at all... Except you agitators have a replacement security in place, cos the criminal elements are waiting eagerly to take over.
it's better for criminals to terrorise a people than a government that's meant to protect them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves / We Are Not “NEPA” - Ikeja Electric / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.