Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support (26375 Views)

Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor / Mike Ejiofor: Masari Laid Foundation For Kidnapping In Error - Ex-DSS Director / Serving Military Men Involved In Kidnapping – Mike Ejiofor Ex DSS State Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Faber(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Munzy14:

The unknown gun men that came to Imo police headquarters in Owerri...The most guarded place in the state, can comfortably attack any government house in this country..Without scratch...smh

Wike claims he is strong na. He launched C4i, why then is he running. Of all the governors in Nigeria. Tyrants are the worst cowards grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by AllenSpencer: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Thought you are brave

When as returning to the village become bravery? Seems this village mentality has really eaten deep into you.

Do I need to start orientating you that sharing personal information's on social platforms is unethical.

Sigh...
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Eagba(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Do you mean that the great Langtangs from Plateau who the Fulani's used in the Civil war to fight the Igbos are too weak to face their former masters? grin

Or the Yoruba's, the most sophisticated and educated of all tribes that led the professional onslaught against the Igbos led by their Master Awolowo are now so weak to point the gun at their former gods now turned oppressors? grin

Truly, the Igbo man bows to only his "Chi"
cool
sophisticated my ass. where were they when the field was even and the country was administratively run by igbos
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Nwaide01: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

What about crime and criminality??! Hope this constant intimidation and war against security forces will not make the East a hotbed for all forms of criminality??! Hope your people will not end up paying the bitter price for the inevitable rise in insecurity.

This whole thing looks kinda narrow-minded of whoever is planning it all.
It seems you didn't read what the op posted very well,he said every village in the south east has its own security outfit and also every adult in those villages pays security levy every month so you will agree with me that we don't need those armed robbers in uniform any longer in the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
No check point in the east? I just passed three now from Onitsha to Owerri. Smh. The annoying thing they do now is to cut off a part of the road and turn one way to two way. Smh. Is that how to defend against UGM? What a pity!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ScamHunter: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
The overconfidence of these people will be their doom. It doesn't even occur to them that if the FG really mean business and decide to completely destroy and burn down the whole of south east the so called ESN won't be able to protect them. They will be on the run!

Unfortunately for you Yoruba haters of Igbo, it'll continue to be a pipe dream. You have no idea what armed struggle is. IPOB is not even targeting security agencies, so it would be foolish to take war to them. No python or crocodile is impervious. They all have blood and can bleed, especially with IPOB armed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by 2elliot: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whois:
If not for the igbos, fulani would have taken over Nigeria
I swear! We would have all turned head slammers.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by 2elliot: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Asour:

I would not beat my chest at the Fed. If I were you.
it's unnecessary.
Let's not bring to ourselves war for which we may not like the costs of its outcome.

God help us.
Your federal govt will not be foolish enough to go to second civil war no matter the provocation. That is just the truth cos Nigeria will never stand after it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by ScamHunter: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
what is UGM and ESN doing about the cult related killings and insecurities in anambra?

Were there no cult killings when there was no ESN? Was there no cult killings in Yorubaland where they still have police and military checkpoints?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by 2elliot: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

What about crime and criminality??! Hope this constant intimidation and war against security forces will not make the East a hotbed for all forms of criminality??! Hope your people will not end up paying the bitter price for the inevitable rise in insecurity.

. We will never need your shitty sympathy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Whois(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
2elliot:
I swear! We would have all turned head slammers.

Lolz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Nwaide01: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

It seems you didn't read what the op posted above very well.he said every village in the east has its own security outfit so you'll agree with me that the east do not need those robbers in uniform any longer.
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by mu2sa2: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Guide777:
Thank you for being so concerned about the welfare of South East people. You truly love them.
Time will tell!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Whois(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

No truer words than this. They fear the name Kanu or IPOB more than BH and Bandits.

You just described thebosstrevor1

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by LordOfTheGame: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
mu2sa2:
This man is equating checkpoints with adequate security as if he's not in Nigeria. Checkpoints are just bribe collection points. Btw, those jubilating over the burning of police stations and killing of security personnel forget that that's exactly how boko haram started. In the absence of security personnel armed robbers and kidnappers take over. Those wielding Ak47 now calling themselves Esn will soon show their true colours - and the smile will turn to tears for the SE.

Keep your dirty mouth short you this prophet of doom. ESN is here to stay and no amount of falsehood and propaganda can or blackmail can stop them. As for you little armed rubbers, ESN will take care of them all. If they're our brothers, we will know them and fish them out in due time but for now go to hell with your Nigeria and Nigeria security forces. Forces of occupation that wants to conquer us and take over "landlocked" little territory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by 2elliot: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whois:

Lolz cheesy
Not a laughing matter o. Killer fulanis really banked on Bubu''s coming into power to really carry out massive jihad and expansion that would have forced all of us into submission. God knew why He brought Nnamdi Kanu to our midst at this precarious time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Amumaigwe: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
the check points mounted by the police and military was a big relief to we travellers cos the rate of criminal activities have reduced greatly.
Keep jubilating for this nonsense.
see let me tell you what you fools don't know.
Military and DSS are planning and very soon they will swoop again on SE and return back sanity.
By then I hope you lots won't start crying foul cos September 14 2017 would be a child's play

Haters everywhere, but Igbo keeps waxing stronger. We don't die, we multiply. You may go and jump into the lagoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Amumaigwe: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
The overconfidence of these people will be their doom. It doesn't even occur to them that if the FG really mean business and decide to completely destroy and burn down the whole of south east the so called ESN won't be able to protect them. They will be on the run!

Hater! May your wishes revert upon you and your generations. Bloody Yoruba Muslim.

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Whois(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
2elliot:
Not a laughing matter o. Killer fulanis really banked on Bubu''s coming into power to really carry out massive jihad and expansion that would have forced all of us into submission. God knew why He brought Nnamdi Kanu to our midst at this precarious time.

I understand it's not a laughing matter. Am actually laughing at the losers that carried ipod/esn matter on their parasitic mindset while banditry is running riot in their home domain.

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Babaken(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whois:
true talk be that.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Chasaq237: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
who can tell me the nation that sent her policemen to train Somalians yet can't safeguard her territories?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Ugonna62: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
mu2sa2:
This man is equating checkpoints with adequate security as if he's not in Nigeria. Checkpoints are just bribe collection points. Btw, those jubilating over the burning of police stations and killing of security personnel forget that that's exactly how boko haram started. In the absence of security personnel armed robbers and kidnappers take over. Those wielding Ak47 now calling themselves Esn will soon show their true colours - and the smile will turn to tears for the SE.
your wrong in your submission,no criminal or kidnappers will take over south east in absent of parasitic and bias nig.police.ESN and IPOB are very consistent in their approach to security of life and properties of south easterners.its about the fulani imperialism and their fulani terrorists
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Collyweed: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

Your analysis is very correct, I watched a video a couple of days ago where Nnamdi Kanu was asking IWC to raise money for guns. These guys refused saying "Are we going to war?" That was in 2015 so these Igbo overseas did not see a need to raise money to fight a war. But with the Fulani massacres in Enugu and Ebonyi, you could imagine how the FG played into the hands of IPOB which didn';t have the full backing of IWC initially? Igbo all over the world are now aware of the existential threat posed by Fulani, especially when there were no serious condemnation of the massacres and nothing is done to prevent future occurrence.

The SE governors are the worst leaders in our history. We have never had it this bad. I am still trying to understand how a set of leaders can be so beholden to outside interests and oblivious to the needs and aspirations of their own people. It is really painful.

They created this power vacuum. Even before all the brouhaha about Herdsmen, the issue of security agents conducting themselves like an occupation force in the SE has been an ongoing one.

In some cases you can literally (no exaggeration) sight on checkpoint from the previous one. NDLEA, Customs(we don’t even have an international border), Army, RRS, Civil Defence, Mopol, Police and so many more.

We have been complaining about these imbeciIes for years. Yet our so called leaders have done nothing about the persistent harassment, intimidation and sometimes outright murder.

When a situation becomes this intolerable then something has to give. You just provide a fertile ground for radicalization which any two bit demagogue can exploit. This has been the case throughout history, across climes and times.

These governor idi0ts have been relying on scare tactics and the brutish Nigerian army for so long that they didn’t realize that there was a limit to even fear itself. How can you even call yourself a leader when you have to use an external force to suppress your own people?

Previously, I blamed people supporting the ESN. However, not withstanding my reservations towards the parent organization, it is clear that our people have been patient for far too long.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Mrlcredible: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Haters everywhere, but Igbo keeps waxing stronger. We don't die, we multiply. You may go and jump into the lagoon.
oga i''m igbo too
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Idiko1: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, it is getting real and clear.

Once they can stare at the military at the face, forget it e don happen be that.

So, no more police/military checkpoints on SE roads.
This is seriously serious o. shocked

The ninnies were warned the day Ndigbo decide to bear arms, the python will cease to dance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
djon78:

Local vigilantes has been effective it's just that government undermine them

I remember when notorious criminals that were wreaking havoc were dealt with by local security operations
They totally finished them off

I agree with you. Almost every community in Igboland have local security, at least some Age grades will take it up if there is a gap,
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by bencynthgreat: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

Lol is it the way south east has turned to a little yemeni or the how the ranaway caword Nnamdi Cownu is protecting south yeast from his girlfriend's basement in london.....you ipigs are delusional fools.

Did you idiots even read the thread...jeez I've never seen a tribe of stupid fvcktards in my life.
I pity your chest because of the pain you are going through right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Tochj(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
DennisEche:

HARD TRUTH
That's why they hate Igbo so much
The only stumbling block to achieve Islamic state especially MNK and IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Idiko1: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

What about crime and criminality??! Hope this constant intimidation and war against security forces will not make the East a hotbed for all forms of criminality??! Hope your people will not end up [b] paying the bitter price [/b]for the inevitable rise in insecurity.

If the bitter price is actualization of Republic of Igboland or even Biafra, I say so be it and happy paying the price. Nigeria has wronged the easterners and entire Igbo nation for too long. Who could have believed the so-called Niger Delta has nothing comparable to Lagos or Abuja yet the naked miscreants who pass as "Niger Deltans" have any effrontery to drink a tea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by Maobichek: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
November1857:
Not his opinion but fact!

I confirmed from Aba, you won't see any police in uniform, they go to work on casual and put on their uniforms in their offices.

Things are getting out of hand, police that have been intimidating Aba ppl are now scared .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by paafin(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
From Asaba to Kogi, how many military checkpoints do you see??

Nonsense!!!
Re: Mike Ejiofor: Military Intimidated In South-East, Ebube Agu Has No Support by todugo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Whois:
True, by now this country would have been an Islamic country controlled and dorminated by Fulani terrorists... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives / DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.