Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Depressed By Unsettle Debts... I Need Help From Kindhearted Nairalanders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Depressed By Unsettle Debts... I Need Help From Kindhearted Nairalanders. (140 Views)

2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depressed By Unsettle Debts... I Need Help From Kindhearted Nairalanders. by joeyblacq(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Kindly see an earlier trend about my ordeal with debts. https://www.nairaland.com/6502913/imprisoned-debts

Please I am pleading with the kindhearted nairaland family to help me in this time of my struggle. Because the issue of these debts is given me sleepless life.

Please anybody out there that can come to my rescue should kindly reach out to me. I am bottled by these debts, which have made it difficult for me to have a life of my own.

Please it might not necessarily giving me free money, but anyone that can lend me the money to offset all this 7days and 15days loan apps, while I in turn will payback in monthly instalments for up to 12months. I am evenly ready to give my bank a direct debit order as soon as my salary comes in. Or better still, the terms can be made by the lender.

Please the good people of this forum help a brother in need, because the future is uncertain for me if this debts remain in my life.

I pray God touches someone who will be willing to assist, before over thinking kill me. I know I brought these upon myself but kindly help me to get out and I will never go back to it, because I have learnt my lesson unfortunately in the hard way.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom Govt To Build New Substation For Abak-ika-etim Ekpo Power Line / Reps Urge Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Security Sector / Osinbajo To Political Elites: Let Us Tell Our Communities The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.