Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati (816 Views)

Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None / Kashamu’s Group Picks Abati, Daniel, As Dep Gov., Senatorial Candidates In Ogun / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by aguele(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Tinubu’s Detribalised nature is second to none, TSG replies Abati

Pro Bola Ahmed Tinubu group, Tinubu Support Group(TSG)has launched a blistering response to allegations made against Asiwaju Tinubu by journalist and public affairs commentator, Reuben Abati.

Abati had on Monday accused Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of having a totalitarian grip over Lagos and as well describing his presidential ambition dead on arrival.

The group who spoke through its Head of Media and Publicity, Oluwatosin Johnson, said it is unfortunate that some naysayers in the pen profession in our clime have made it a pastime to bring down any personality not in their good books at all costs no matter how good the personality is.

According to him, Tinubu’s detribalised nature is second to none, judging from the composition of his government as Lagos State Governor, which encompassed all tribes.

"If you critically take cognizance of Nigeria’s leaders and their contributions to human development, you would see that Tinubu believes that the true essence of leadership is mentoring others.

" Having served two-terms as Governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience and expertise to restore peace in Nigeria’s troubled spots and make the country much more attractive for foreign investment.

"We understand that the thought of a formidable force as Tinubu scorned on many occasions by the haters, might have put the many camps in a panic mode, resulting into so many biased opinion by attention seekers and hack writers prowling the land.

" Tinubu has remained a unifying figure in Nigeria's political space, a fact most Nigerians know and are expectedly hoping for him to join the 2023 Presidential contest", the group declared.
Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Parachoko: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2021
If the BAT contest in 2023, I will be voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Kriss216: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience and expertise to restore peace in Nigeria’s troubled spots and make the country much more attractive for foreign investment.
Foreign investment like exporting cocaine to Chicago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Kriss216: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:
I pray you have sense before then.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Parachoko: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

I will be voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu if the PDP produce Atiku. All this your talk will change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by johnmartus(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2021
Kriss216:

You never openly and proudly declare for your own candidate. All you do here is insult and curse other's for their choice of candidate.

Pathetic way to live and relate with others.
Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:

Indeed. It has to be BAT for me or PYO.

Just drove past a sign on the Lekki Expressway now that says "Launch of Lagos State 5 year agriculture development map".

Lagos is a nation on its own, always moving forward proactively, and a huge testimony to what Nigeria would be under BAT and his continously talented team. If you know you know.

Haters can continue hating or they can begin appreciating.

https://von.gov.ng/2021/04/15/lagos-to-launch-five-ear-agriculture-development-roadmap/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by blamingthedevil: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....

Now ....IDP Camp- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Parachoko: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Indeed. It has to be BAT for me or PYO.
I've not seen any other better candidate except from the two in both APC and PDP. The 2023 presidential election is going to be between the two parties.
Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by NOC1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
No government in Lagos State nor Nigeria had inclusive cabinet like Tinubu's administration. he was a governor for all tribe and religion administration had people from all works of life. performance and intelligence was his benchmark for selection, he knows nothing about religion no tribe.

people are just jealous because he did not fade away like his mates and past governors, none of them criticizing him cam factually come-up with an evidence to backup their claims.
Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by blamingthedevil: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
NOC1:
No government in Lagos State nor Nigeria had inclusive cabinet like Tinubu's administration. he was a governor for all tribe and religion administration had people from all works of life. performance and intelligence was his benchmark for selection, he knows nothing about religion no tribe.

people are just jealous because he did not fade away like his mates and past governors, none of them criticizing him cam factually come-up with an evidence to backup their claims.

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Parachoko:
I've not seen any other better candidate except from the two in both APC and PDP. The 2023 presidential election is going to be between the two parties.

Truth is there are non better than BAT, if physically fit to lead, and PYO.

In ethnocentric Nigeria, we must accept that many will disagree with that out of nothing but hatred for the ethnic origin of both.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Detribalised Nature Is Second To None, TSG Replies Abati by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
This man fit kpai before 2023 because tomorrow is in God's hand.

Don't quote me cus I don't reply alatenuje ole ole defending their oppressors.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Elders Rise And Save This Nation Now.....else / IG Order To Police Is Shameful / 2023: Tinubu Not Be A Sellable Candidate, APC Should Use Osinbajo- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.