Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG (45387 Views)

NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight- FG / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
monogamy?

Heard the pigmy is hanging from a mahogany as we speak grin
Choi shocked grin

Lzaa and ngadaawo come o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Bloomfrancs2: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Les refugees du Benin Republic have come again
Avec leur sudwaste media propaganda. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by MANDIPUTIN: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm in support of the asylum as a yoruba guy because what's sauce for the goose , is sauce for the gander. If you could grant those terrorists slitting human throats open amnesty,...those who had rendered many homes shattered, those who had made people orphans, widows, widowers, penniless and maimed for life, then IPOB members who don't do all that but buhari-led administration proscribed and persecuted deserve more than amnesty. Gbam!

I read in the above Newspost that...ipob which they proscribed in Nigeria as a terrorist organisation blablabla. Any group subjected to attacks in Nigeria is a saint in a sane clime because such attacks are always politically motivated here. The oyinbos don't reason the way we do and that's why they keep progressing and we keep running to their countries for help.

These people are saying they're leaving this union and you proscribed them. There's nowhere in our constitution where it's written that no tribe should agitate to leave Nigeria, should they wish to, neither was it in the 1914 amalgamation treaty, except the copies the fed govt had had been doctored. I just pity all my fellow yorubas who still believe in this union. Una neva see anything yet. Go to the civil service and see what these people are doing to shortchange us of our legitimate rights to employment. Our corrupt and greedy leaders see all these but commot eye because of their selfish gains. For the first time I was on same page with Bar Muirs Banire on his stance on secession. It will surely happen. We will be much better off, should we stand as a sovereign state. Boko haram war has no ending . These people would keep milking us dry by pumping money meant for general well being of Nigerians to fight it. After all, Ogbeni Buratai was right in one of his exit comments that boko haram can't be defeated in 20 years. Any doubting Thomas should consult Google. I still have a hard copy of that newspaper in which he made that unfortunate comment in the office till date. The same guy deceived us for years by saying boko haram had been technically defeated but made a you turn on exiting the force and told us what we actually knew was the truth. That's the way they'd keep deceiving us until one day we wake up and discover Nigeria had turned Somalia. God forbid.

The youths of today in this forum reading this comment should simply add 20 years to his/her current age. If in 20 years time, you look back only to discover that the resources wasted on fighting boko haram only enriched their people at your disadvantage, it would be too late to cry because by that time, you're already growing grey hair. Time waits for nobody. The essence of our union is better questioned now than never.
These people don't mean well for us. Once again, I pity my gullible brothers and sisters all in the name of whatever their reasoning is based upon, who are still associating themselves with these people who really know what they're doing.
You captured it perfectly. The best comment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Bloomfrancs2: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
justtoodark:

that foolish clown from london is igbos headache....
when south east start burnin dont blame nigeria....
Muturu banza.

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Bloomfrancs2: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
justtoodark:

no no....nigeria is happy when they are gone....drug pushers,notorious liars,people that dont care to sell drugs to students....no no....let the rest of the world suffer them....
Na your papa be drug dealer.

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by zadokchidi: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
[e pain you..go and hang yourself..bokoharm that your stupid brother give asylum nko..ewu ofiaquote author=Arewa1stSon post=100961358]Interesting! Nothing concern me concern ipob terrorist!!

If them like make them give them grants and issue them citizenship!!

Igbos supported and fund Nnamdi KANU regardless of the fact that he destroying lives and properties!!

Some Yorubas Supported Sunday igboho and defended him regardless of the fact that he ignited a crisis that cost lives and properties!!

Now you are asking me not to support pantami? Pantami is going no where!

WHO ARE THESE SAINTS IN OUR POLITICAL SPACE?
Most were criminals that got convicted in different prisons abroad for one crime or the other.

Some of them were drug barons, fraudsters,Hitmen, some of them were human traffickers, shoplifters and that were their past lives.

These are the brand new saints that have turned into moral police in Nigeria simply because they have political power and stolen wealth to engage the so called PR experts.

But Pantami’s life today is a refined version of who he was. He was never involved in moving drugs from coast to coast, he had no single criminal record from any country he had ever visited. His political sin is that of a cleric joining politics.

Buba Marwa is nailing drug pushers to the wall with 12 inches nail!

They will soon tell us Buba Marwa was once Shekau's driver.

Rip to the innocent policemen,soldiers and civilians that lost their lives from IPOB/ESN terrorists!!

Posterity will speak for your blood!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Interesting! Nothing concern me concern ipob terrorist!!

Igbos supported and fund Nnamdi KANU regardless of the fact that he destroying lives and properties!!

Some Yorubas Supported Sunday igboho and defended him regardless of the fact that he ignited a crisis that cost lives and properties!!

Most were criminals that got convicted in different prisons abroad for one crime or the other.

Some of them were drug barons, fraudsters,Hitmen, some of them were human traffickers, shoplifters and that were their past lives.

These are the brand new saints that have turned into moral police in Nigeria simply because they have political power and stolen wealth to engage the so called PR experts.

But Pantami’s life today is a refined version of who he was. He was never involved in moving drugs from coast to coast, he had no single criminal record from any country he had ever visited. His political sin is that of a cleric joining politics.

Rip to the innocent policemen,soldiers and civilians that lost their lives from IPOB/ESN terrorists!!

Posterity will speak for your blood!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT!

5 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The news is 100% FAKENEWS.

We are waiting for the uk ambassador to Nigeria to clarify their position on ipob terrorist group.

SHUT UP!!!

5 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Okwyjesus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Your empire will soon collapse. Free money will soon stop to flow.

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by john633(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
useless federal government

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hehehe I think the British are trying to show they are impartial, but is all a ruse!
Keep ur eyes open

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by RisingSun1: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
AllenSpencer:
FAKE NEWS!

Only in Nigeria news exist.

Sorry for the painful news.

It's on the UK's Home Office official government website.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by realray(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
e shock una abi, una Neva see anything Biafra has come to stay and I stand with Biafra nd don't believe in one Nigeria anymore....WE MOVE!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
jimi4us:
I showed British government this picture and ask them if any sane country in the world will allow their policemen to take an AK47 to a roadside welder to cut and join iron?, they said no, I said exactly, that's why I'm seeking asylum.

They said I should come. As a Biafran man, I'm leaving the Zoo

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Well, i guess it would've been hard for them to fault such a valid reason for seeking asylum. wink
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Your empire will soon collapse. Free money will soon stop to flow.

They're a disgrace!

They don't regard Igbos as equals in any way, yet they unashamedly support the continuation of 'one Nigeria' just because they can't do without leeching off other peoples efforts and resources. For them, it's 'one Nigeria' so long as they're controlling everyone else!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
venger:
Uk granting asylum to drug dealers, baby factory merchants, scammers, cultist, Ritualist and anything related to bad is a welcome development, I hope they will not claim UK as no mans land since they are developers.

So stale & dry.. huna go wail tire, ntoor!

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Rolexjerry(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I'm not Igbo but believe me you are tribalistic idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by ComeToJesus: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Truth is Mazi is gaining a lot of mileage over the warped government of Nigeria.

I never liked his style but truth is, dude is light years ahead of anyone in Bubu' s government.

He seems to read reality better than everyone else.

So far, Nigeria hss remained the butt of jokes in the scheme of things.

Lie Moha is utterly useless.

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Shampoo77: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
They should arrest pantami to show that they are serious with their fight against terrorism. Useless FG.
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by keypha1: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shame to you, God of isreal is at work
Arewa1stSon:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by HallaDaTruth: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
grin
You are still waiting
Before you know
You will hear
Biafra have emerge
Then you will die of heart attack

Amen oooo, so shall it be for our enemies

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by younglleo: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Faber:
Una wailing never start.

How can you cry to Britain and US to extradite Nnamdi Kanu, when they are giving members of his group Asylum. Zoo use your head o. Before it's too late.

The man have done much damage to Zoo. Even someone asked Google which country is zoo and Google answered: "Nigeria" grin grin

"I will destroy Zoo with the truth" - Nnamdi Kanu
grin grin grin i can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by superjab247: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Chai!!!!! See painment grin grin grin
Arewa1stson dey para grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Law2019: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
venger:
Uk granting asylum to drug dealers, baby factory merchants, scammers, cultist, Ritualist and anything related to bad is a welcome development, I hope they will not claim UK as no mans land since they are developers.
Heheheh
E pain you? Sorry o. Epele.

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by keypha1: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
God said that brafria peace of mind has come, biafria is covered with Sam 23.

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by gaftsoil(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Freebills12: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
thebosstrevor1:

We will hug the transformer on your behalf.

I hope you read the news well.

It wrote that

The UK acknowledges that the Nigerian government has a responsibility to maintain law and order, “to prevent and protect the public against acts of violence”.

It said where supporters or members of MASSOB or IPOB “have incited or used violence to disrupt public order, the government may have legitimate grounds to arrest and prosecute those people”.
BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY HAVE NOT DESTROYED ANY, ITS ONLY THE LYING GOVT THAT CLAIMED THAT IPOB WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACKS AND DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTIES IN SOUTH EAST. FROM THE JUST CONCLUDED END SARS PROTEST WE HAVE SEEN HOW THE GOVT SPONSORED MASS DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTIES IN ORDER TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF THE PROTEST, ARE THEY NOT DOING THE SAME NOW? OR YOU JUST THINK THAT THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS STUPID TO GRANT ASYLUM TO IPOB MEMBERS

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Amanda4life: 12:36am On Apr 21, 2021
venger:

Ntooor meeee

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by NSK4U(m): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2021
This Asylum thing, I know maazi is better learned but he should as well be conscious of what Britain ain't offering yet in their perceived Nig breakup.....
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by dragunov: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2021
oshozondii:
https://www.nairaland.com/6514971/uk-grant-asylum-persecuted-ipob#100953211

https://www.independent.ng/asylum-to-ipob-members-uk-disrespectful-sabotaging-terrorism-fight-fg/

The thing pain them. They feel grossly betrayed. They think that officials of other saner countries reason like cows as they do by calling self determination agitators and freedom fighters terrorists. What Buhari has started will blow up in his face grandly. Wicked man.
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Come, does he Liar Mohammed need to be reminded that he's a slave and a creation of the British Gov't and so therefore, he should keep quiet.

The British created Nigeria and it's god Lord Luggard and Flora Shore decided that you exist.

Liar Mohammed is just an ignorant and useful idiot in this game.
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2021
You catch terrorists and house them, give them food, cloth them and fund them, then release them on the pretence that they have changed. grin
The guys spend few days with their family members and return back to the bush.

In your eyes you are doing the nation a service Abi?

I am not taking sides with Igbos and neither am I against them. But for a Government like that of Nigeria to be pointing accusing fingers at another as encouraging terrorism is a Big Joke. Not even to a country like the UK

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.