Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG (45380 Views)

NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight- FG / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Uguruzik(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Interesting! Nothing concern me concern ipob terrorist!!

If them like make them give them grants and issue them citizenship!!

Igbos supported and fund Nnamdi KANU regardless of the fact that he destroying lives and properties!!

Some Yorubas Supported Sunday igboho and defended him regardless of the fact that he ignited a crisis that cost lives and properties!!

Now you are asking me not to support pantami? Pantami is going no where!

WHO ARE THESE SAINTS IN OUR POLITICAL SPACE?
Most were criminals that got convicted in different prisons abroad for one crime or the other.

Some of them were drug barons, fraudsters,Hitmen, some of them were human traffickers, shoplifters and that were their past lives.

These are the brand new saints that have turned into moral police in Nigeria simply because they have political power and stolen wealth to engage the so called PR experts.

But Pantami’s life today is a refined version of who he was. He was never involved in moving drugs from coast to coast, he had no single criminal record from any country he had ever visited. His political sin is that of a cleric joining politics.

Buba Marwa is nailing drug pushers to the wall with 12 inches nail!

They will soon tell us Buba Marwa was once Shekau's driver.
Rip to the innocent policemen,soldiers and civilians that lost their lives from IPOB/ESN terrorists!!

Posterity will speak for your blood!!
I SEE! THIS IS THE REASON WHY TERRORISM WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR LAND. YOU SUPPORT PANTAMI BECAUSE YOU ARE A TERRORIST LIKE HIM.

10 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by drololaaof: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
When UK was handing over Nigeria to the north you did not open ya mouth , when they were hiding Buhari's case it is not abnormal? Now they want to correct their wrong you are shouting . shout and shouted it does not affect the matter on ground job creation how j many jobs have you created
sir ?

7 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by ospido: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed. Lai Mohammed can continue pontificating. This is a clear sign that the Buhari government has lost the PR war.

Worryingly, they have lost it to the extent the UK is shading the Nigerian government publicly. They are more or less saying they believe the Nigerian government is unjustly persecuting and terrorising the people it was voted to lead.

May you be blessed.

FG thinks they can deceive everyone all the time.

6 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Sammerboi: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ipob was never a terrorist organization sir. They don’t kill or maim innocent civilians like your BH and bandits do up north.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by sirchim(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
jimi4us:
I showed British government this picture and ask them if any sane country in the world will allow their policemen to take an AK47 to a roadside welder to cut and join iron?, they said no, I said exactly, that's why I'm seeking asylum.

They said I should come. As a Biafran man, I'm leaving the Zoo
And as you see am so, him no go pay the welder o! He go just intimidate am with him uniform Waka dey go.

5 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Ugonna62: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Keep decieving ur sef,UK is not as parochial as you are,they'r devoid of tribal, religious &political sentiments as Fg.of Nigeria in their judgments of the happenings in Nig.they know that IPOB shouldn't have been proscribed as a terrorist org.with just a flag and a microphone,when Nig is being terrorised by the likes of Myetti Allah,Boko Haram, Bandits,& Fulani Heardsmen which Nig.govt.is yet to proscribe as a terrorist organisations depite all the attrocities they have commited against Nig and her people.and until that is done any sane country,orgnisations must treat you with atmost disdain & disrespect,keep leaving in self denial until Nig collaps on ur heads,which will be good for the freedom of majority of Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by stasius: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
IPOB on the move! angry cheesy grin grin grin grin angry cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

IPOB 1: 0 Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Fejoku: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
plaindealer:
This is nothing new, even if you look at our own laws and constitution, there are similar asylum provisions and institutional guidance for policymakers to follow.

It is pretty much normal to consider asylum requests from any corner of the globe and it is up to each country to consider, investigate and adjudicate the asylum request.

Issuing guidelines have nothing to do with granting asylum to ipob terrorists, this guideline is solely their own administrative tools to use when deciding asylum cases from ipob terrorists.

...but as usual, our news media and the usual ignorant and unexposed segments of the Nigerian population ran away with their own warped and unintelligent understanding of the content of the guidelines.

If there are any diplomatic issues or any need for clarifications, this is the job of the external affairs minister, not for the communication minister to insert himself into with his usual unhelpful and sometimes ignorant comments.

I honestly think PMB should and must replace this minister ASAP, he's definitely not a good spokesman for the government and he creates more issues with his utterance and approach.

The man needs to STFU and let the foreign affairs folks and diplomats do their job.

Btw, I'd really love to see the UK grant them all asylum and take these terrorists off our hands, that'd be fewer terrorists for us to deal with.

Good riddance to terrorists.

Oga Lie Mohammed, this chap say make them throw you comot for your workchop o. im say you no sabi talk. Upon all the lie lie dey you dey manufacture to helep them ministry, this news pain am well well na so im begin dey curse you o. I hope say dem no go throw you comot from there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by wizod(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
The terrorist group of Igbo has ensured free ViSA for IPOB members. What has the terrorist group in your zone done for your people?
are u for real? ur source plz
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by amuwo1980: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Igbos supported and fund Nnamdi KANU regardless of the fact that he destroying lives and properties!!

Some Yorubas Supported Sunday igboho and defended him regardless of the fact that he ignited a crisis that cost lives and properties!!

Most were criminals that got convicted in different prisons abroad for one crime or the other.

Some of them were drug barons, fraudsters,Hitmen, some of them were human traffickers, shoplifters and that were their past lives.

These are the brand new saints that have turned into moral police in Nigeria simply because they have political power and stolen wealth to engage the so called PR experts.

But Pantami’s life today is a refined version of who he was. He was never involved in moving drugs from coast to coast, he had no single criminal record from any country he had ever visited. His political sin is that of a cleric joining politics.

Rip to the innocent policemen,soldiers and civilians that lost their lives from IPOB/ESN terrorists!!

Get the Bleep out aboki

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Offpoint1: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Support whoever you want, your people are and will always be the victims... That's the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by onetouch04: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Arewa supported and sponsored Boko Haram kingpin Shekau

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by ibechris(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
SmartProf:
They are even sounding as though the terrorism fight in Nigeria isn't a scam. The UK's stand is very clear, and it's targeted to help those who are persecuted unjustly. The decision is not made to please babariga wearing corrupt govt officials. Those pained are allowed to use the extra yards in their babariga to clean tears off their wrinkled faces.

Hahhahahhaha...

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Mightyhaiz: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
den u are unstable/conFUSED
u are in humongous pain.. dont wanna have u on my conscience..

Adios

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Olisehinnocent: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Omo this asylum stuff sweet my belle lyk kilode. Facebook don ban my account for one month. I think it's injustice o cheesy. Make I use that excuse apply for asylum grin grin grin Meanwhile, Afonjas right now after realizing that their so called Ipob terrorists are to be relocating to UK grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by EmekaA125(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
venger:
Uk granting asylum to drug dealers, baby factory merchants, scammers, cultist, Ritualist and anything related to bad is a welcome development, I hope they will not claim UK as no mans land since they are developers.
Imagine skull miners, human organ harvesters, rapists, child traffickers and sex hawkers throwing shades on Igbos. Lol. This is a typical case of pot calling kettle black. Shameless afonja hypocritegrin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by gemini35(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Britain can't fool us any more,we are wiser than they think, they should go to hell with their assylum, Biafra is here they know it .
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by freemanq(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
I think Britain has finally gotten back to their senses,but they all know the truth

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by shugabasbn: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gumi has said the worst.
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Blackdisciple(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, also said that the decision amounted to sabotaging the fight against terrorism and generally undermining Nigeria’s security

You don't mean it!!!

We don't need to compare ipob to bokoharam because Igbos are not terrorist

You (FG) freed bokoharam terrorists,
couldn't add your brothers Fulani herdsmen in the terrorist list yet wants to name ipob terrorist did ipob kill or destroy any civilians ?
No.

But what am so so convinced is that the rubbish Buhari's government is doing today has made history, the next generation will read it in their various schools then the kids you lied and killed their parents in cold blood will come out for you and your kids later in future . We all know that no one can deny that.

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by BruncleZuma: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
jimi4us:
I showed British government this picture and ask them if any sane country in the world will allow their policemen to take an AK47 to a roadside welder to cut and join iron?, they said no, I said exactly, that's why I'm seeking asylum.

They said I should come. As a Biafran man, I'm leaving the Zoo
That's not an AK variant rifle

1 Like

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by KazikageSama: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

A northerner sharing pictures of violence and accidents in the south is laughable. For every violent act in the south there has been 20 in the north. Abeg face front and save your war zone first jare.

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by AllenSpencer: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
FAKE NEWS!

Only in Nigeria news exist.
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by joba4luv: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
UK knows better than Nigeria kindergarten one sided government

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

N.a. you dey reign for nairaland with your one sided comments oo.....ask yourself n be sincere if as naija dey you like am?

you like as north dey feel as if n.a. dem alone get naija?

you like as all appointments goes to northern Muslims who are fulani only, is there no northern Christians? if a southern president enter there tomorrow n does same thing ,how una go react?

is the country being administered fairly?

see people go always talk n feel aggrieved. .it could talk in any form though I do not subscribe to violence but let's apply fairness, justice n equality for all..
this country belong to all of us...I fit buy you beer tomorow if we see for joint!

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by ipobarethieves: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
u are in humongous pain.. dont wanna have u on my conscience..

Adios
dumb N deaf Pig.Tell dis to Ur father at home.Kid
Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by UNUKHASO: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
WHY THIS IS PAINFUL ON YOUR SELF AFTERWARDS UK IS NOT IN NIGERIA OR BESIDE NIGERIA. UK IS VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM NIGERIA. DID YOU NOT THINK YOU SHOULD APPLAUD THE UK FOR EVEN ACCEPTING THEM IN THEIR COUNTRY UNLIKE RELEASING BOKO HARAM BACK INTO THE COMMUNITY WHERE THEY HAD KILLED, MADE WIDOW, MADE ORPHANS, MADE WIDOWER EVEN MADE THE PHYSICAL DISABILITY, MADE A HAPPY HOME FAMILY SOUR. ABEG CHANGE THE TOPIC TO LETTER OF APPRECIATION

2 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by UNUKHASO: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
SmartProf:
They are even sounding as though the terrorism fight in Nigeria isn't a scam. The UK's stand is very clear, and it's targeted to help those who are persecuted unjustly. The decision is not made to please babariga wearing corrupt govt officials. Those pained are allowed to use the extra yards in their babariga to clean tears off their wrinkled faces.
THANKS FOR SEEING THINGS SAME WAY LIKE MYSELF. WHO ARE THE REPENTANT BOKO HARAM AFTER DESTROYING LIFE AND PROPERTY

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Atk1nson(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The news is 100% FAKENEWS.

We are waiting for the uk ambassador to Nigeria to clarify their position on ipob terrorist group.

Your wailing has only begun wink

3 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Awoleesu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Werey!
But it's not disrespectful to Nigerians to "rehabilitate" and send abroad those responsible for wanton mass killings, destruction and terrorism in the name of Islam?!

Ogun lo maa pa Lai ati Buhari papo!

4 Likes

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Mightyhaiz: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
imhotep:

We need to hear from monogamy
monogamy?

Heard the pigmy is hanging from a mahogany as we speak grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG by Karemarealty288(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
venger:
Uk granting asylum to drug dealers, baby factory merchants, scammers, cultist, Ritualist and anything related to bad is a welcome development, I hope they will not claim UK as no mans land since they are developers.

E Choke you for Oesophagus...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.