Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Put Respect On My Name: Runtown Fires Back At Willie XO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Put Respect On My Name: Runtown Fires Back At Willie XO (344 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London / Vector Agrees Rap Battle Face Off With MI After Willie XO, Hushpuppi Offers 40m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Respect On My Name: Runtown Fires Back At Willie XO by okpiewon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerian recording artist, Runtown has reacted to Willie XO’s claim that the singer owes him an undisclosed amount of money.
On the 18th of April, Nigerian Instagram sensation and singer, Willie XO called out Runtown over owing him an undisclosed amount of money via a birthday post he penned down for himself.
In the video, Willie wished himself a happy birthday and also drag Runtown over his allege dept, the caption described the ‘Mad over you’ singer as a “midget” and requested the singer pay him back his money. The post read;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4rqlZJXCW4

In response to the allegation, on the 19th of April Runtown said he doesn't know Willie XO. By saying;
I don’t even know you mahn, you paid your producer that paid someone for a collabo since 2017, and you reached out few months ago about releasing a 3-year-old song and we declined because the song is truly old! Please do not ever tag me on such irrelevance again!!!
He made his statement in the comment section of the post in which Willie alleged the soundgod owes him money

(1) (Reply)

Actress Akuapem Poloo Granted N5.6million Bail / I Would’ve Loved To Have A Collaboration With Fela, Bob Marley – Wizkid / A Day In The Life Of Billionaire Nigerians Living In Ukraine ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.