Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nengi Shares Stunning Videos Ahead Of Bbnaija Reunion Shoot Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Shares Stunning Videos Ahead Of Bbnaija Reunion Shoot Tonight (1259 Views)

Nengi Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Big Brother Naija Reunion Shoot, Neo Makes Up Vee, Laycon Dances With Dorathy / Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Shares Stunning Videos Ahead Of Bbnaija Reunion Shoot Tonight by onyi25(f): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
All hands are on deck as housemates are already getting ready for the reunion shoot.

Big Brother Naija ex housemates was captured in different videos getting all dolled up for the reunion.

The reality star rocked a crop top over camo pants.

She was looking stunning as usual.

After the makeup, Nengi flaunted her gorgeous looks, displaying different poses for the glam.

Watch videos/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/nengi-shares-stunning-videos-ahead-of.html?m=1

Re: Nengi Shares Stunning Videos Ahead Of Bbnaija Reunion Shoot Tonight by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Their season was boring, abeg. I'm not looking forward to any reunion show. Cee C singlehandedly carried both her season and their reunion show. The rest were a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria Season5 Housemate Prince Unveils Brand Name And Logo / What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith / Man Seen Risking It All To Convey A Tower Of Beer Crates With A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.