Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2143 Views)

Just In: Nmandi Kanu Under Serious Pressure To Accept A 5 Igbo States BIAFRA. / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (2) (3) (4)

Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Makemefit12op(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
With all the insults Kanu has been dishing out to the uk ambassador Mrs liang,she still went ahead to grant IPOB free visa to UK.

Omo all the Bmc boys,you guys have a life changing opportunity to relocate to england.
Up mazi ohamadike Nmandi kanu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jerryherd: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Assylum visa isn't free Visa ... You've got to prove it that Nigeria FG are actually after you

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Assylum visa isn't free Visa ... You've got to prove it that Nigeria FG are actually after you

is Nigerian government not after the igbos,

abeg commot one side make I hear word.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jerryherd: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
lucky999:

You are dealing with British Embassy not some low IQ village cheif... Proof to ascertain claim would be requested

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jetwonder(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin Kanuism! The Biafra Leader That Love To Lead From Afar! #this Kanu Self Nawa O!
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

You are dealing with British Embassy not some low IQ village cheif... Proof to ascertain claim would be requested

You Fulani Terrorists should be very concerned like Lai was crying

This statement means UK that forced this marriage has come to terms that it is wrong and as such they are supporting the groups that want out

This is just the start, it is an empowerment to the groups and boost of moral for more activities

The more the activities the more the use of force for buhari

The more the use of force the more UK would be acting

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mekaboy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kanu the scammer. They have been asked to consider granting. They have not agreed to grant.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
mekaboy:
Kanu the scammer. They have been asked to consider granting. They have not agreed to grant.
When you in a pit you stop digging

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jerryherd: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
lucky999:

start now to dey dig your grave because you will die of heart attack when Biafra will finally been actualise.

May what you wish me be yours in 7 folds

Learn to speak with decorum

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jerryherd: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
You Fulani Terrorists should be very concerned like Lai was crying

This statement means UK that forced this marriage has come to terms that it is wrong and as such they are supporting the groups that want out

This is just the start, it is an empowerment to the groups and boost of moral for more activities

The more the activities the more the use of force for buhari

The more the use of force the more UK would be acting

UK can't grant you a referendum only your Lawmakers and political class can

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

May what you wish me be yours in 7 folds
Learn to speak with decorum
e pain you abi, Biafra will come and you will die of heart attack.

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

lol, we don't even need referendum in a state of anarchy.

I don't need to school you that Biafra didn't need a referendum when they declared their nation in 1966

Kanu declared the Military unit that is still in operation till date (which the police, army has left east for him)

Kanu can as well declare the state of Biafra when the time is right without referendum

Britain won't be coming to Nigeria rescue this time, not even US

They would rather support Biafra as they have started now

If Nigeria chooses to go to war with Biafra then it would realize how oduduwa isn't supporting, Nigeria Delta isn't

North Central isn't and core North already self destructed

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Conrod: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

What other proof is heavier than the mass arrests going on in oguta and environ in imo state.

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ngadaAwo: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
e pain am to the marrow
i can feel your tears

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Earlystar698(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Makemefit12op:
With all the insults Kanu has been dishing out to the uk ambassador Mrs liang,she still went ahead to grant IPOB free visa to UK.

Omo all the Bmc boys,you guys have a life changing opportunity to relocate to england.
Up mazi ohamadike Nmandi kanu

Man I fear Mazi Nnamdi Kanu oooo the kind of tweet he tweet at times make me just do open eyes

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jerryherd: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Conrod:
What other proof is heavier than the mass arrests going on in oguta and environ in imo state.

I guess you guy simply haven't seen an asylum seekers request form of any Country so let me let you guys enjoy the tomfoolery

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Jerryherd: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
lol, we don't even need referendum in a state of anarchy.

I don't need to school you that Biafra didn't need a referendum when they declared their nation in 1966

Kanu declared the Military unit that is still in operation till date (which the police, army has left east for him)

Kanu can as well declare the state of Biafra when the time is right without referendum

Britain won't be coming to Nigeria rescue this time, not even US

They would rather support Biafra as they have started now

If Nigeria chooses to go to war with Biafra then it would realize how oduduwa isn't supporting, Nigeria Delta isn't

North Central isn't and core North already self destructed

You guys joke alot... You think war is about ambushing few checkpoints and some police station

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mekaboy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mikehot:
When you in a pit you stop digging

Soon he will start to collect visa processing money from gullible followers. After they apply they are told they are not convinced they are in danger. That money is gone.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sammyj: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari and Pantami have made Kanu a genius and a prophet in Nigeria !!! shocked shocked
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Olatomiwami(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
lucky999:

If all Igbo want to b refugees in UK, what the essence of shouting Biafra, make all of u leave Nigeria for UK, now Biafra is dead.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by fourboys: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
lately Nnamdi Kanu has turned Gold

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ckonnet: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

It's a plus, for them to come out and say that they have seen it all.
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by selemempe: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

A big outcome usually starts with little efforts.

You guys will wake up in a future where what IPOB is doing now will be bearing big fruits... don't worry.

The president of Chad never knew the rebels will catch him eventually... neither did Gaddafi

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MajesticKris: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is to show that, we IGBOS have backup from the uk, when kasala burst grin
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by VictorUSA(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
GEM abi na GAME?
Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Balkan(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
ok you happy with this one you said abi? Ok #wemove

Re: Nmandi Kanu Is A GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Akiara: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
THE ZOMBIES ARE PEEPING AT THIS THREAD... grin grin grin grin.

NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.

TODAY HAS BEEN TERRIBLE FOR ZOMBIES!!!

Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims / Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains / Igbos/southerners Wake Up Something Dangerous Is Cooking