Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains (2147 Views)

Peter Obi An Opportunist, Can’t Save Nigeria – Seun Kuti / You Cannot Control Your Hooligans, How Will You Oversee Nigeria- Seun Slams Obi / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by SATANICALLY666: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6700190/want-ipob-fail-seun-osewa

1) I believe that after 107 years together, we are more integrated than we realize. Even a bloodless breakup would be very painful and expensive. We have intermarried, own businesses and properties outside where we come from, and each region contributes something important.

2) I believe being the giant of Africa is an economic advantage. Once we get our act together, we could be as influential within Africa as USA, China and India are in their respective regions.

3) I hate violence. The country can't break up without violence. Thanks to oil & gas.

4) An independent north will certainly be taken over by violent religious extremists. Non-muslims in the north will face genocide. Millions of refugees will overwhelm the south. The south will never know peace cos the north will keep trying to take it back by force for the oil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Raymond0008(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Some today headlines go thick.

Waiting for Sahara Reporters to twist his words while some low budget blogs spread it. 4,3,2,1.....

2 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by History555: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
So when the oil finish or electric cars bcome cheaper or those engaged in fracking in America discovers ways of reducing the cost of producing oil. What happens?

After 107 years, Nigeria can still breakup afterall how long the ussr exist before breaking up.

3 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by ComrdDRS1: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
So this mofo is not concern about those people that are being killed everyday by foolanis, bandits and Boko Haram, he is only concern about businesses scattered around, concern of being the giant of Africa at the expenses of other people's lives while he hides in Abuja or Lagos......
Seun you are a very wicked and greedy soul.....

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Grace001: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
It’s easy for him to say all these things in the comfort of his room while the AC is blowing his ass. None of his family have been killed on their farmland, none of his sister or aunty was raped by herdsmen who are only out their to cause mayhem. These people have refuse to embrace civilization causing problem to their host, yet you want people to continue faking unity with these barbaric people who can kill them in any slight provocation.

A country where justice is one sided by one section of a country to another sections.

What is the usefulness of being together for 107 years other the useless intermarriage he talked about, when the reality stare right on our face with the perception of “we(Notherners)” and “them(southerners)”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Emergingnation(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Suen , your reasons does not hold any water..

Nigeria is long dead, she has gone to the dogs...

No amount of unity begging preaching can revive her

The only solution is total dissolution, to enable nations trapped in her with great potentials to rised

4 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Lovelive: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
So this mofo is not concern about those people that are being killed everyday by foolanis, bandits and Boko Haram, he is only concern about businesses scattered around, concern of being the giant of Africa at the expenses of other people's lives while he hides in Abuja or Lagos......
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Those who sit at the top, earning big time will always want n support one Nigeria instead of speaking out against the various societal evils in the country...yes we can still be called one nation if certain issues are fixed,especially justice, fairness, equality, federal status and revenue allocations.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Legendrysailor(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hell no !!!!!

Who is dis motherfucking asslicker, seun osewa can never say dis, I repeat seun osewa is a real niggar and can never say dis bullshit.

But if he truly opened his mouth to spill dis trash,tell him to kiss my ass

2 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by flokii: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Marriage is not by force o.. if North feels they can go after Igboho and Kanu but protect Kyari and repentant Bokoharam boys then my hand no dey.

If they carry out genocide on Christians in North, the United States, UN can step in and put an end to the extremists there. Those ones forming elites there wearing starched babariga would be sent to hell with ease. Let them ask Iran how far.

However, I see points in the things Mr. Se.un highlighted but those he is trying to protect aren't even bothered about their continued existence or how else can we explain people funding and pampering terrorists?
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by MightySparrow: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
These are possibilities. We existed differently under different empires and kingdoms. If we break up, there would be teething problems for some time. The northern Nigeria has never been progressing at all. They are practicing wrong Islam or rather Islam the the wrong way. Their elites use religion to deceive and oppress them while they are enjoying.

Dubai, Qatar, Turkey, Saudi, etc where Islam is deep rooted don't have almajiri urchins like we have in Nigeria or invalid and able bodied beggers. Even, if they have, the treated as human beings by respective governments.
The northern elites has used the holy religion of Islam to perpetrate their own evil mindset: greed, tyranny, lust of the flesh i.e. crave for women.

They teach their own people hate. No reasonable southerner would want to be under ignoramuses forever.
If referendum was conducted, the minority groups can align themselves to Igbo or form independent countries like those or formal USSR. The union broke up without any war. In any case, what are we fighting for?
Relax Mr Seun. When we have Oodua Nation, change name of your blog to Globaland or Universaland. Yorubaland would be too small for you. Don't worry yourself about the feared outcome Your blog will thrive the more with wider coverage. We will still continue to be patronising your blog.

2 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by meolaniyi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Anago55: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
How did a man as dull as Seun osewa able to establish this forum?

Seun you are a very stooopidttt man. Imagine the gibberish spewed by a supposed African prospect. Shame on your conehead

The last sentence gave you out as another dullard masquerading as an intelligentsia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

Mannerless
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Joromi1: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
While I support Seun's opinion of one-Nigerianess, I hate how he's making it look like the Fulani terrorist Muslims will grow more wings if there happens to be a breakup; oppressing Christians in the north and launching Jihadist attacks against the south. That's not true. If Nigeria breaks up today the Fulani ragheads might go extinct because there would be stiffer securities at the borders waiting for them to cough.

On that thought alone I don't support you, Mr Seun.

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by flokii: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
MightySparrow:
These are possibilities. We existed differently under different empires and kingdoms. If we break up, there would be teething problems for some time. The northern Nigeria has never been progressing at all. They are practicing wrong Islam or rather Islam the the wrong way. Their elites use religion to deceive and oppress them while they are enjoying.

Dubai, Qatar, Turkey, Saudi, etc where Islam is deep rooted don't have almajiri urchins like we have in Nigeria or invalid and able bodied beggers. Even, if they have, the treated as human beings by respective governments.
The northern elites has used the holy religion of Islam to perpetrate their own evil mindset: greed, tyranny, lust of the flesh i.e. crave for women.

They teach their own people hate. No reasonable southerner would want to be under ignoramuses forever.
If referendum was conducted, the minority groups can align themselves to Igbo or form independent countries like those or formal USSR. The union broke up without any war. In any case, what are we fighting for?
Relax Mr Seun. When we have Oodua Nation, change name of your blog to Globaland or Universaland. Yorubaland would be too small for you. Don't worry yourself about the feared outcome Your blog will thrive the more with wider coverage. We will still continue to be patronising your blog.

I keep wondering the kind of Islam they practice in North that gave birth to Hisbah, Sharia, destruction of beers, ban on pig farming and sales of pigs e.t.c.

Even though I'm not a muslim, I follow latest news and developments around the world including Saudi Arabia, UAE and others in Middle East region. They now allow sales of beer in those countries and even have higher number of churches springing up. There is tolerance and mutual respect there unlike what we see in Nigeria where muslims don't want to see or hear anything Christian which is very wrong. The brainwashing and extremism here in the guise of religion is nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by dettolgel: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
I don't understand Nigerians even the supposedly enlightened ones. How can tell a group of people what is best for them. Like is your brain paining you? Igbo "one Nigeria is better for you people" ayam not understanding?

Seun saying IPOB should adopt a peaceful approach is him saying that IPOB has been violent.

Seun please even FG is still unable to tie IPOB to as much violet as the marauding fulani terrorist. I am yet to see Seun and his gangs of follow vulture openly post calling out the Fulani bandits out on twitter.

Seun hypocrisy is runs through your vein. An apple does not fall far from the tree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by mrvitalis(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
1)We are Ghana are close too ...north and Niger are close too yet we are different countries so that's dead point

2) uk and Germany has less than the population not southern Nigeria ...but are global power

3) so u hate violence because u believe people would fight u ...but u believe we can get our a$$ together without same people fighting you ? Lame

4 Niger , Chad ,Mali have they been taken over ? So that's no point

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by SlayerForever: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
We never knew the fool.

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Asgard73: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
. he made sense .. much sense..
Either we restructure Nigeria or we separate ... e no matter how.. peaceful or not...depend.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Joromi1: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
flokii:
Marriage is not by force o.. if North feels they can go after Igboho and Kanu but protect Kyari and repentant Bokoharam boys then my hand no dey.

If they carry out genocide on Christians in North, the United States, UN can step in and put an end to the extremists there. Those ones forming elites there wearing starched babariga would be sent to hell with ease. Let them ask Iran how far.

However, I see points in the things Mr. Se.un highlighted but those he is trying to protect aren't even bothered about their continued existence or how else can we explain people funding and pampering terrorists?
That's exactly where I fault his reason for supporting one Nigeria. He's making it look like all hell would break loose and we would be living at the mercy of the north if Nigeria breaks up. He's not trying to protect them. He made it sound like he's afraid of them.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by NorthernersSuck: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
I said this before that a Yoruba man must be a Yoruba man, no matter how educated he is, thinking through their anus, just Negodu wetin someone like Seun dey vomit here, giant of Africa indeed

4 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by waldigit: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6700190/want-ipob-fail-seun-osewa

Every interest and support for one Nigeria is a likened to a tale of goose and the golden egg. It is never about the goose but all concerns is about the golden egg it lays.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Joromi1: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]
NorthernersSuck:
I said this before that a Yoruba man must be a Yoruba man, no matter how educated he is, thinking through their anus, just Negodu wetin someone like Seun dey vomit here, giant of Africa indeed
[/s]
Maybe Seun should have considered supporting one Nigeria so the entire Alaigbo is not wiped off. Fulanis would be using you as suya in the absence of beef. Already they're roasting you while you still have military support. What would now happen if Biafraudd comes?
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by SILVERLINES: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
cheesy

Seun Osewa opinion doesn't count

It's his opinion and only him is entitled to it

I always tell people not to take these tribal Mark faces people serious cos they not really have sense and here Seun Osewa have come out to prove me right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Finnese001: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Baseless point by seun or whatever his name is.

What baffles me more is that this man created NL but always on Twitter gallivanting Cho Cho chi, forming Albert Einstein like he knows everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by flokii: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Joromi1:

That's exactly where I fault his reason for supporting one Nigeria. He's making it look like all hell would break loose and we would be living at the mercy of the north if Nigeria breaks up. He's not trying to protect them. He made it sound like he's afraid of them.

The Northerners just want to live off South resources and keep the status quo. If worse comes to worst and a referendum for peaceful exit happens. Then it's game over for them.

I care less about Northern Christians or whatever they are called. They allowed muslims to box them into a corner so if they want change, they must stand up for themselves.

But saying Northerners will continue attempt to annex Southern soverign nations after a split up will amount to suicide for them. Noone has monopoly of violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by loveth360(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
The guy is a fool.

Nigeria must divide Whether he like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by NorthernersSuck: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
Maybe Seun should have considered supporting one Nigeria so the entire Alaigbo is not wiped off. Fulanis would be using you as suya in the absence of beef. Already they're roasting you while you still have military support. What would now happen if Biafraudd comes?

Which Fulani are you talking about? Remember if not for we the Igbos, the Fulanis for don wipe out the entire south wasste people out of this earth, if not for the military presence in Igbo land, we for don use the dirty Fulanis dey do practise, they should wait till Buhari finishes his tenure, their body go tell them

2 Likes

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow, nice one Seun
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by siofra(f): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Those of you talking about violence up there, how sure are you that when Nigeria finally divides, everything will die down?

How do you know the killings will not become worse, nothing is certain. Staying as one people may benefit us more than dividing

(1) (2) (Reply)

$17million Allegedly Seized In A Private Jet That Flew Into Nigeria via Niger / Man Arrested With 18 Human Skulls In Ogun / Which Region Has Produced The Worst Governors Since 1999?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.