Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tiwa Savage Talks About Unrealistic Standards Of Beauty And Loving Her Imperfect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Talks About Unrealistic Standards Of Beauty And Loving Her Imperfect (395 Views)

I Brushed My Teeth About 6 Times – Tiwa Savage Talks About Her First Ever Kissin / "Beauty And Brains": Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In See-Through Dress (Photos) / Singer K.michelle Shows Off Her ‘imperfect’ Body As She Gives Fans Update On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Talks About Unrealistic Standards Of Beauty And Loving Her Imperfect by philstone(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria's Afrobeats queen is on the cover American women's magazine, Allure.
Tiwa Savage dubbed, 'Nigeria’s queen of Afrobeats', is on the global beauty issue of Allure Magazine.
Her makeup is subtle for some pictures but all the drama is in the hairstylin
Her makeup is subtle for some pictures but all the drama is in the hairstyling. In other pictures, she is spotting a lot of blush on her face to give her a more oriental look.
More Info & Photos .....https://www.charlesonwuemenesblog.com/2021/04/tiwa-savage-talks-about-unrealistic.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CJBCw0ctBgU/YH7yonPj0xI/AAAAAAABEG0/LW-GprJTVKQWhE4Jh0YZBhd4pgMdiuMeQCLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h348/TIWA%2B2.webp[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Editing With An Infinix Hot 8 Gallery Editor / Gov. Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Endorsed Adeyinka Alaseyori As She Performs At His B'day / “thanks For Being My Friend” – Lucy Appreciates Ka3na Following Drama On Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.