Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

God why???? Check this guys - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God why???? Check this guys (4078 Views)

Mathematics people are clever thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
VictorUSA:
Unlogical conclusion.Can u also send me recharge card to prove that there's no God? How did u come into existence if there's no God?

I was never trying to prove there's no God.

You are the one that failed to show me how survival is related to Jesus..

It is your fault.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by VictorUSA(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I was never trying to prove there's no God.

You are the one that failed to show me how survival is related to Jesus..

It is your fault.
Survival is related to Jesus in the sense that he catter for you but u wont understand. Also understand that Jesus let u be in some cases, those are times of trials meant to send u to the next level. You cnt survive without the mercy and grace of God.Whatever u get understand that it's the doing of Christ and not man; for some are crying to attain ur level, those people are not naturally unfortunate, so as u live it's the doing of Christ.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
VictorUSA:
Survival is related to Jesus in the sense that he catter for you but u wont understand. Also understand that Jesus let u be in some cases, those are times of trials meant to send u to the next level. You cnt survive without the mercy and grace of God.Whatever u get understand that it's the doing of Christ and not man; for some are crying to attain ur level, those people are not naturally unfortunate, so as u live it's the doing of Christ.

It's not just about accusing me of not understanding this or that.

What you are saying is what I have heard many times before.

What you ought to tell me is how Jesus is responsible for my irrelevant material possessions which show nothing but poverty and misfortune.
You are saying there are people whose cases are worse.
What about those whose cases are better?

You also mentioned getting to the next level.
What about those that inherited many relevant material possessions to the extent of SECURING their future and that of their children?

Do they have to get to the next level?

Ultimately, the onus is on you to determine how Jesus is responsible for the short life span which is usually dominated by problems.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by VictorUSA(m): 4:24am On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's not just about accusing me of not understanding this or that.

What you are saying is what I have heard many times before.

What you ought to tell me is how Jesus is responsible for my irrelevant material possessions which show nothing but poverty and misfortune.
You are saying there are people whose cases are worse.
What about those whose cases are better?

You also mentioned getting to the next level.
What about those that inherited many relevant material possessions to the extent of SECURING their future and that of their children?

Do they have to get to the next level?

Ultimately, the onus is on you to determine how Jesus is responsible for the short life span which is usually dominated by problems.
The spiritual life can not be proven through mere argument like this; i pray u have an ecounter with Jesus and you'll be thesame person to explain all that are vague to u.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
The spiritual life can not be proven through mere argument like this; i pray u have an ecounter with Jesus and you'll be thesame person to explain all that are vague to u.

What is the spiritual life??

Why has Jesus not shown up since I was born??.

Does it mean I am not important to him?

Actually, there's nothing vague to me about the spiritual because you have failed to define it.
You are just repeating what I have heard many times before.
Answer my questions if you really know what you are saying!!!!!!!!
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2021
VictorUSA:

It is impossible for what you have not defined to be vague or clear.

In other words, what you have not defined shouldn't be described as this or that.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by VictorUSA(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It is impossible for what you have not defined to be vague or clear.

In other words, what you have not defined shouldn't be described as this or that.
Define what?
Re: God why???? Check this guys by VictorUSA(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is the spiritual life??

Why has Jesus not shown up since I was born??.

Does it mean I am not important to him?

Actually, there's nothing vague to me about the spiritual because you have failed to define it.
You are just repeating what I have heard many times before.
Answer my questions if you really know what you are saying!!!!!!!!
On what ground do you base your opinion? If Jesus ddnt show up to u, that does not mean u aren't important to him. Jesus didn't show up to many of us who believe in Him but He shows Himself in conditions and circumstances. Or you mean your birth should have forced Him to do so? How do u want Him to show Himself? All your arguments are just pointless. I dnt know if u're understanding what u're typing let alone mine.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
On what ground do you base your opinion? If Jesus ddnt show up to u, that does not mean u aren't important to him. Jesus didn't show up to many of us who believe in Him but He shows Himself in conditions and circumstances. Or you mean your birth should have forced Him to do so? How do u want Him to show Himself? All your arguments are just pointless. I dnt know if u're understanding what u're typing let alone mine.

Jesus never shows up in the conditions of many believers across the world!!!!!
And that's why there are still many poor,wretched,sick believers all over the world!!!!!
So,what makes my arguments pointless??
You are just repeating what many Christians say!!!!!!
An understanding of failure is different from a failure to understand!!!!!!!

That's how budaatum accuses people of not understanding this or that instead of accepting budaatum has no answer to certain questions!!!!!

That proud and dishonest asshole feels special when his or her name is mentioned!!!!

In fact, I am tired of hearing the same old crap that is not beneficial to my state of mind!!!!!

If you think I'm wrong concerning Jesus,then that's your cup of wine.

Accusing me of not understanding this or that doesn't make your statements true!!!!!!
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
Define what?

What are spirits
What is the spirit realm?
Re: God why???? Check this guys by VictorUSA(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What are spirits
What is the spirit realm?
Does it mean that you didn't school enough to define what spirit is? Or what a spirit realm is?
Re: God why???? Check this guys by VictorUSA(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Jesus never shows up in the conditions of many believers across the world!!!!!
And that's why there are still many poor,wretched,sick believers all over the world!!!!!
So,what makes my arguments pointless??
You are just repeating what many Christians say!!!!!!
An understanding of failure is different from a failure to understand!!!!!!!

That's how budaatum accuses people of not understanding this or that instead of accepting budaatum has no answer to certain questions!!!!!

That proud and dishonest asshole feels special when his or her name is mentioned!!!!

In fact, I am tired of hearing the same old crap that is not beneficial to my state of mind!!!!!

If you think I'm wrong concerning Jesus,then that's your cup of wine.

Accusing me of not understanding this or that doesn't make your statements true!!!!!!

It's okay! Good luck on ur journey of no religion.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
It's okay! Good luck on ur journey of no religion.

E don tire me!!!
Re: God why???? Check this guys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
VictorUSA:
Does it mean that you didn't school enough to define what spirit is? Or what a spirit realm is?

The dictionary in my phone defines them as living things without bodies.

But that doesn't make sense since it doesn't determine how anything exists.

In other words,if something really exists,then it is either material or abstract.

If something exists,it should have properties or/and features.

It is impossible for a living thing to be bodiless.
Re: God why???? Check this guys by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2021
You all had to include God's matter in this thread. That's not the question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classification Of Nigerian Banks / Nuhu Bamalli Poly Zaria -kaduna Info / ‘the Queen Of England Recognised My Performance, But Nigeria Did Not’ - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.