Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami (16875 Views)

14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday / NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Whitecoal711: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Lol
Nigerians say you should resign,please honorably resign for posterity sake
I never saw where you public declared you change your motive on terrorism or denounced it,I pity those that followed your teaching and joined extremist,those that where killing and those killed all because of your teaching,have you gone to apologise to the family or grieving mother your teaching caused pain,till then I take you and this govt not serious
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Polyglot7pointO: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailynigerian.com/nimc-staff-improved-salary/
divide and rule tactics especially when it comes with crumbs cum food lol
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Lagoon0: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
jimi4us:
A terrorist trying to please everyone.

I can't believe this terrorist tricked us to submit our database to him and his terrorist groups
Laiye mi , I get my nimc since 7years I no go link am until government change
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by hotwax: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
He is one of the reasons foreign investors are chosing ghana over Nigeria.

These people have intels. They know Nigerian government are the sponsor of bokoharam

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Risentouch(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
It pains me that my biometric and database is at the mercy of this extremist
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by SouthSouth1914: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Improved salary indeed! You should resign for being a terrorists

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by spy24(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Why is it that Nobody was concern that pantami was a terrorist before this NIN thing ?

powerful people are behind the clamour for the sudden removal of the minister
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mr Minister why should an individual have to stand on the queue for 24 solid hours to register NIN or link NIN with telephone number?

So what is digital about the process.

Please make this registration fast abeg 10minutes highest.

Any NIMC staff that is trying to frustrate the process please you are at liberty to plank the person with 4by4
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by sweetjohn(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
This man is definately one of those funding Boko Haram and herdsmen. But God no dey sleep. incase you don't believe in God. the universe will bring you down and disgrace you without pity

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Terrorist undecided

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Nitah1: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Frankiss44(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
falcon01:
he's not a terrorrist, he's an extremist.

No difference.. An extremist is a low key terrorist
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Nitah1: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Mr Minister why should an individual have to stand on the queue for 24 solid hours to register NIN or link NIN with telephone number?

So what is digital about the process.

Please make this registration fast abeg 10minutes highest.

Any NIMC staff that is trying to frustrate the process please you are at liberty to plank the person with 4by4
grin a communication minister that got her Facebook hacked... Very funny.

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Klington: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Another bribe on the table.
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by anyamashima(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ah beg this one everybody dey call am terrorist ,na him dey terrorize our Facebook ?
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by CasNova(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Something definitely is in the offing

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by SenecaTheYonger: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria is such an evil country. You literally have to hold them by the throat before they do what is right

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Glycosunde: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
This man is still in office. In a sane clime he would have resigned and try to clear his name but since it is Nigeria, it can never happen when his principal the president is also a terrorist apologist. God save the country

Sighs........... Drops pen

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by essenjack(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
seat don dey hot for this one nyash
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by chatinent: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Yawns
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigeria is such an evil country. You literally have to hold them by the throat before they do what is right
yes u are very correct,

You just spoke my mind
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Temileyi79: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
He simply wants to use that as a cover up for the resignation naija asked him to tender. Stupid terrorists
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Jamesbally: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pantami is a real G grin

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Asianjollof007: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
noleflendum:
Only ipob terrorists that want this innocent man to resign. If Pantami was Ibo man those children of hate would have been shouting that Buhari hate Ibo

You are just an unfortunate a soul, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by armadeo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jdaughter:
I thought they are asking him to resign. Why is he talking salary?

Because they asking him to resign. He is trying to secure his home base first I.e workers under him.
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by falcon01: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Every extremist is a terrorist.
There's proof of him been an Extremist, but there ain't proof of him been a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by PussyKing(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Them never sack this man
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Danny50: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
The idiot wants to divert what is on ground... What stops or makes you not to increase the salary since??

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by BennyDon: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Terrorist minister shocked

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
Our NIN Data can never be safe in the hands of Isah Fatwa Fallujah
lol,

Patami the Fatwa distributor

1 Like

Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Says the terrorist
Re: NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami by Funkeshuga(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
but some Nigerians are funny, you're expecting a nepotism practise Islamic sharia apologist to sack a liberal terrorist?

Kemi adeosun sacked was because she's a southerner and a Christian, Buhari that reinstate one of the staff sacked by minister of health will not sack a fellow Islamic fanaticism

don't you see how his fellow Northerners are defending him, southerners are just too naive

ordinary custom DG were compelled to show presence in senate secession, he was acting like king, would he still have his job if he's a Christian and a Southerner

Igbo and others make sure Adeosun got sacked because of NYSC that had not elevate any graduates lives, she got sacked and got replaced by another quota system aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finding A Place For Industrial Attachment: Requests, Placements & Volunteering / 4 Signs You're Just Not Cut Out For The 9-to-5 Life / Biologists (Environmental, Micro, etc) : Let's Meet Here And Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.