Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? (1563 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by InvestingExpert(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
On 14th January 1997, a 504 Peugeot car overtook a Mercedez Benz, a man came out brandishing an Israeli Uzi and opened fire on Mercedez car. Some accounts claimed over forty rounds were fired, the windscreen was shattered, car interior riddled and torn by bullets. Satisfied that he had executed his mission as brutally, the gunman jumped into the Peugeot and the car zoomed away, leaving behind the riddled car and unfortunate occupants to he discovered. The shooter's car had not gone far while the doors of the Mercedez were opened, two men came out. They were unhurt!

Pa Abraham Adesanya, the late former leader of the Afenifere, later claimed he and his driver survived without a scratch. He claimed too that he survived by the grace of God, and denied using any charm. But it was hard to believe that a man survived the rain of bullets discharged by the dreaded sharpshooter of Gen. Sani Abacha killer square, Barnabas Jabila aka Sergent Rogers, without charm. Do charms really stop bullets from penetrating the body?

It is widely believed in Nigeria that charms do more than protecting the body from spiritual attack, they provide protection against physical weapons too, against cutlasses and bullets. Tales abound of criminals and even men of the armed forces fortifying their bodies against blades and bullets before going out for an operation. And as long as the person survives, it is evidence that the charm is working. Those who lost their lives during operation either by blade or gun, it is assumed their charm has failed them. For charms come with terms and conditions that had to be abided by; only those who failed to adhere to the terms are affected. But how powerful is the charm?

In northern Nigeria, amulets called laya or guru are used for fortification, local touts use it. In Yoruba land, the Okigbe and Ayeta charms are used for body fortification, for protection against blades and bullets respectively. Almost all Nigerian communities claimed the possessed the charm that protects the body against weapons, be it blade or bullet. Traditional warriors and local vigilantes or militants often complete their battle regalia with displays of protection charms. Some who don’t, claimed they have undergone ritual ceremonies that fortify the body against weapons, all kinds of weapons. It is rumored that some military men before going to the war front are given charms that will protect their bodies from bullets – some who left before protection ritual, family members visit local charm makers to fortify the individual by proxy.

An important question arises, if charms were very effective, how then did the Europeans defeated Nigerian communities? African societies in the past practice pure traditional religion without syncretism, warriors and hunters adhered to terms and conditions that guarantee protecting the body from weapons, yet they were fallen by bullets! Even traditional rulers, who embody the perfection of bodily protection could not dare European guns. It was said that they could disappear when faced with danger, yet some were captured and exiled, or killed: Nana of Itsekiri, Jaja of Opobo, Oba Ovonramwem of Benin were captured and exiled; Caliph Atahiru I of Sokoto died in Battle. The fighting forces in all communities in Nigeria used charms for fortification in terms of war, yet the European Maxim gun fell them in their hundreds, and captured and colonized Nigeria entirely.

Even shrines were invaded, ransacked, looted, and destroyed.

But yet, most Nigerians still believe charms protect people from bullets – the same charms that couldn’t protect their ancestors. But then, how can one explain Pa Abraham Adesanya surviving over 40 bullets sprayed on his car without a scratch on his body or of his driver's? The man denied using protection charm, but Nigerians disagree. They believe all Nigerian leaders, and not only fighting men and criminals but also use charms for protection. And that on its own is proof that charms are potent enough to protect the body from bullets.

The human body is made of flesh and it is not hard enough to prevent a bullet from piercing it, but Nigerians believe charms are like invincible bulletproof against a bullet, and nothing can change that conviction. Criminals still go around with charms on their bodies or have been fortified by means of rituals. Even some men of the armed forces allegedly use charms to protect themselves from criminals or enemies from the front. Some even armed forces rigged their weapons with charms against enemies or criminals who have fortified their bodies.

Maybe charms can stop a bullet from penetrating the human body, maybe charms cannot. Science or ballistics insist it is impossible for bullet not to pierce the human body, sometimes with a fatal consequence, without the use of physical bulletproof. Yet again, it cannot be disproved that the spiritual realm is real and that miracles happen – as it has happened to Pa Adesanya, either through the protection of Allah, Jesus, or Charm. However it happens, the best protection against bullet remains to stay away from where gunfights are imminent or use bulletproof. There are some guns and bullets that just don’t respect prayers or charms.

Have you ever heard or witness an incident where someone survived gunshot with the help of a charm, share your experience to enlighten others.

Source:http:///s2ca83a4e200615en_ng?client=newslite

Do you want to grow your online business?
If yes
Click here to view post on how to grow your online business, boost website traffic, promote affiliate/ referral links and grow your social media accounts in nigeria for less than 10 naira

If not kindly leave a comment

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Goldbw122(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
I only believe on Jesus power
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by InvestingExpert(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Charms

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by chatinent: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Who cares.

Lynching spoils it.
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Xenry: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
A dead man is a dead man, I only live once. sad sad sad

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by thesicilian: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
When Moses performed miracles in front of Pharaoh, his magicians also performed the same feats. Just as there's heavenly power, so also is there demonic power.
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Romanoff(f): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
It's called Odeshi.
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Freestainworld(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
The devil is still powerful that is the reason why a small girl of 18yrs will rub 60yrs old man her hand on his chest, and the man empties his account for her.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Righteousness2(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
Spiritually or Physically!No Gun , Bullet or Charm affects me.
I am A CHOSEN
I am Powered by the The ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by habsydiamond(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ogun no get end oo.... Okigbe.... Something dey this world oo...
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
thesicilian:
When Moses performed miracles in front of Pharaoh, his magicians also performed the same feats. Just as there's heavenly power, so also is there demonic power.
What made Pharaoh's magicians demonic? Is it because the bible said so? Have you read other holy books to compare which is right and which is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by thesicilian: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
What made Pharaoh's magicians demonic? Is it because the bible said so? Have you read other holy books to compare which is right and which is wrong?
I'm not prepared to hear the devil's side of the story. If God says so, then it's so.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by WinterMinter(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Actually I would love to answer your question, or question your observation but I'm in a very deep dilemma, where I can't give any thought to this
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
thesicilian:

I'm not prepared to hear the devil's side of the story. If God says so, then it's so.
And where did you hear God's side of the story? From the racists that wrote the bible? grin
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by wolement: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonexistent:

Opposite of angelic is what? Which other holy book? Demonic holy book habi?
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by morinto: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
My guy sit down and start supporting your creator

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Numerouno94(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Go face Russian Snipers, body go tell u.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by kazyhm(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Either you believe there is charm or otherwise You're right.

The magic is your mind, conviction and perspective.

I have read the Pa Adesanya and Abacha story.....he is an ijebu-Igbo man....and it a popular belief that ijebu has charm

I have read Tai Solarin and Olumosan story......he is an ijebu-ode man......with a different mindset and conviction.....

I believed the Tai Solarin story compared to Pa Adesanya story
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Cholls(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Numerouno94:
Go face Russian Snipers, body go tell u.gringrin
my brother this ones no hot well sef make any odieshi come try am with Isis snipers
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Gosj001: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hmmm

My signature speaks volume
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by thesicilian: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
And where did you hear God's side of the story? From the racists that wrote the bible? grin
Yes
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Ajibade123(m): 1:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Gun , Bullet or Charm affects!
I am A CHOSEN
I am Powered by the The ALMIGHTY GOD
oga be clear
are you saying bullet cannot penetrate you or what??
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by PoliteActivist: 2:12am On Apr 21, 2021
Africa has all the charms in the world. How come we NEVER excell in anything, not wars, not cures, not even sports??!!
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by Exmilitant(m): 5:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Charms against bullets, knives, axe and even charms exists, but make dem no catch you. Op, the reasons why Europeans could penetrate us was because of the divide and rule method they used. Our own brothers were bought off and used against us. Do you think it would be possible for 20 white skinned men with muskets to march all the way from Lagos to Benin to oust a sitting king? No! All the punitive expeditions launched by the British were carried out by our African brothers who knew our ways, so Discrediting our fathers religion and customs because the white man conquered and colonised us is wrong. Charms exists, the fact that Africans has knowledge of that science should be a plus to us. And i expect researchers to go into extensive study of this phenomenon to see how it can be utilise. In these days of guns and killings everywhere, we might be exporting odeshi to other parts of the world. Who knows?
Re: Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? by InvestingExpert(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway For 5 Of My Followers: £10/N7,720 Each / Do Eating Snail Has A Bad Spiritual Impact / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.