Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics (32824 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Adakintroy: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
God no go fit protect you when you go about peppering people.

You know wetin you de do. No de go about de draw out envy from people or flash things for them eye on purpose..

Because if he set, God go Dodge you. You know wetin you do..so leave with the consequences.

With great power comes great humility.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by brightovio007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
I beg give me chance make I pass
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by bluefilm: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ashawo
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Timinho23:
her pregnancy... everybody should mind their business

No b one person dey get pikin. We from her village wan no di papa.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Sleekfingers: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has again responded to critics mocking her for exposing her baby bump, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old shared a post on Instagram on Monday, saying that she was the one carrying her pregnancy, not a surrogate mother.

According to her, she had to say it so that no one would accuse her of stealing a baby when she eventually gives birth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3TjuWpfaV/?igshid=hk8w0xycubrw

The 35-year-old was recently criticised for wearing a green jumpsuit exposing her baby bump.

She has however been unperturbed, and continues to share baby bump pictures on Instagram.

Presently, she has a 6-year-old daughter Mildred.

abeg show your baby bump jare,,,,,i dont know when some idiots will learn to mind their damn business,,,,,,bunch of idiots

when you slim dem say u no get money to chop

when u are fat, then go talk.
When u never marry dem go talk
when u never born,dem go talk
when u tatoo your body ,dem go talk

when get money, dem go tag u ritualist or yahoo yahoo

when u no get money, dem go call u lazy

when u be a lady that smoke, dem go call u ashawo

when u are a beautiful lady, dem go call u olosho....

When u are handsome, dem go call u a simp or wimp....

Nigerians should learn to mind their useless business.....
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by sonnie10: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
African mentality. Is surrogacy a bad thing?
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by slimjosh231(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
She’s not actually pregnant.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Pweetyccee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Congratulations Ma
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by MummyD2020(f): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Timinho23:
her pregnancy... everybody should mind their business

I tire! Jobless people condemning her. Shes gate her means for birthing a baby abi should she remain childless?
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by MummyD2020(f): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=Doradorwa post=100972756]Nah so... No big deal.... It's her belle and no one have the right to say shit to her... Most people that will still abuse her are born illegitimately [/quote

Lol, this is hilarious aswear!! Na dem dey curse her pass. Rubbish and ingredients
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by CSTRR: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wetin concern me?
Na your toto na.

Face your sperm donor abeg..
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by BSdetector: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
Third rate nonentity actress turned h0e thinks anyone gives two shits about her or the illegitimate bastard she's about to birth....
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by zudozz: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
My own na 4 months after she announced she was proudly celibating na im she come out with 7 months pregnancy!
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by BSdetector: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
MummyD2020:

I tire! Jobless people condemning her. Shes gate her means for birthing a baby abi should she remain childless?

If she needed people to mind their business she shouldn't have announced her being pregnant with a bastard on social media.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by lkillbrokehoes: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
sthecy:
Na wa ooh....uche and pregnancy matter all de time
Hey stecy! don't reply that nuisance that sent you a PM, the kid ain't worth it.
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by ARAGON22(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Happy pregnancy..
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by 9jaRealist: 3:35am On Apr 21, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has again responded to critics mocking her for exposing her baby bump, Igbere TV reports.

The 35-year-old shared a post on Instagram on Monday, saying that she was the one carrying her pregnancy, not a surrogate mother.

According to her, she had to say it so that no one would accuse her of stealing a baby when she eventually gives birth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3TjuWpfaV/?igshid=hk8w0xycubrw

The 35-year-old was recently criticised for wearing a green jumpsuit exposing her baby bump.

She has however been unperturbed, and continues to share baby bump pictures on Instagram.

Presently, she has a 6-year-old daughter Mildred.

So many Nigerians are OBTUSE...
It’s her Instagram page, if you don’t like her pictures, SCROLL ON!!!
angry
>
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Tannhauser(m): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2021
BSdetector:

If she needed people to mind their business she shouldn't have announced her being pregnant with a bastard on social media.

shocked shocked shocked
Simples cool
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by ImpactCrater: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2021
Sleekfingers:

abeg show your baby bump jare,,,,,i dont know when some idiots will learn to mind their damn business,,,,,,bunch of idiots

when you slim dem say u no get money to chop

when u are fat, then go talk.
When u never marry dem go talk
when u never born,dem go talk
when u tatoo your body ,dem go talk

when get money, dem go tag u ritualist or yahoo yahoo

when u no get money, dem go call u lazy

when u be a lady that smoke, dehaviom go call u ashawo

when u are a beautiful lady, dem go call u olosho....

When u are handsome, dem go call u a simp or wimp....

Nigerians should learn to mind their useless business.....

you too dey lie, simp na behavior no be look...
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
You should be proud na..even the Bible says go ye Into the world and multiply..

Really??
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Blackdisciple(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Now I know she's frustrated with the pregnancy.
You brought your pregnancy to social media so " Chew on THAT"
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Frales6(f): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2021
we don hear na, but how this topic go use solve my financial problem
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Karlosorji(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2021
SQLmastar:
A certified dickkmastr. Proficient in Mouthology And Pvssy humping!
Can't you control yourself until marriage? Of if your pvssy scratches you regularly, get a dilddo asap!
Premarital coitus is a SIN!
Sin kill you there
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by MummyD2020(f): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
BSdetector:

That is her page. Do u know the pressure that made her do so? People are already accusing her of things. Calling her surrogate, not really pregnant. She came to clear the air and people that dont know their left from right are fuming. Mind ur businesses people!!!! Shes 35! Its her life. Get used to it
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Goldenson076(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Na cartoon me I dey see ooo
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Hastala: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian comedienne Ada Jesus is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F8BtFVp4Bo
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=xcesspaschal post=100972718]Pregnancy....one of the politics of female power.[/quotee] exactly
Re: I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics by HayatMedTour(f): 7:35am On May 02, 2021
Iran is one of the leading countries in infertility treatment. Infertility treatment centers in Iran always use up-to-date and advanced treatment methods for infertility treatment. Surrogacy in Iran is also one of the methods of infertility treatment that is legally offered to eligible couples in Iran.

Due to the fact that the use of surrogacy is not legal in some countries, many infertile couples travel to other countries to receive this service. On the other hand, the cost of infertility treatment using a surrogate uterus is high in many countries. Therefore, choosing the right treatment destination is not an easy task for many couples.

Providing uterine surrogacy services in advanced fertility centers of Iran, under the supervision of experienced and skilled physicians and cost-effective costs has made Iran always the focus of many infertile couples seeking surrogacy.

More information about Surrogacy in Iran: https://hayatmedtour.com/procedures/surrogacy-in-iran/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star-struck Ladies Seen Touching Wizkid’s Shirt At An Event, While Begging Him / Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (pictures) / Funke Akindele Looks Sexy In Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.