Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow (21920 Views)

Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 / ESL: All Six Premier League Teams Withdraw From Competition / ESL: Arsenal Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by sammysmiles(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
R
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by imoowo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
betting for sweet for ESL
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by SouthSouth1914: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Crimrburster: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Best decision.

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by captainamiedi1: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dumte:
Very soon the super league saga will become history. Greedy club owners

Na UEFA and FIFA na nor dey greedy abi?? How much UEFA president dey take?? How much winner of champions league they take?? What about the monopoly for tv rights?? You want your club to sign the best players abi?? Na their teeth them go use sign am abi??

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Stevenson20: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Does it mean now that the super league has been buried forever grin grin
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by frankblinkz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
eyimba exit too.....if una like dey exit anyhow,we go dey follow una for bet9ja
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wallade:

Every club that withdraw form the European Super League have got no balls

Since u have balls, go and replace them in d super league

3 Likes

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by rockyh(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wallade:

they achieved their aim which is to milk more money from UEFA

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by davinking(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Everything Na Politics I No Know Wetin Tottenham And Arsenal Dey Do 4 There

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by kinzation(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Slawo boss I hail you
I just a silent follower of you here
Boss make I get access to your WhatsApp digits now abeg
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Mumu clubs......

See epl clubs rushing in as if say them sabi play ball
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by saintgp(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
I UNDERSTAND CHELSEA AND MAN CITY URGENTLY NEEDS TO WITHDRAW BEFORE UEFA'S MEETING ON FRIDAY.CONSIDERING THEY R STILL IN THE COMPETITION.

BUT THEN UEFA NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THE PRIMARY REASON BEHIND THIS CLUB OPTING TO BREAK OUT.THEY NEED/DESERVE BETTER PAY ESPECIALLY NOW DAT COVID-19 IS AFFECTING CLUBS.

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
This is a coup against FIFA, UEFA
and all teams involved should be greatly sanctioned, Real Madrid president should be sanctioned!

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Stevenson20:
Does it mean now that the super league has been buried forever grin grin

No. It means next time they want to do it, they should consult widely& get d buy in from all stakeholders. In this case, it was only club presidents& owners that decided on d super league. Even players& coaches weren't aware of it

2 Likes

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
saintgp:
I UNDERSTAND CHELSEA AND MAN CITY URGENTLY NEEDS TO WITHDRAW BEFORE UEFA'S MEETING ON FRIDAY.CONSIDERING THEY R STILL IN THE COMPETITION.

BUT THEN UEFA NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THE PRIMARY REASON BEHIND THIS CLUB OPTING TO BREAK OUT.THEY NEED/DESERVE BETTER PAY ESPECIALLY NOW DAT COVID-19 IS AFFECTING CLUBS.

What is d better pay that they need? Which club doesn't need or deserve better pay as a result of covid?
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by arabmoney14: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Na UEFA and FIFA na nor dey greedy abi?? How much UEFA president dey take?? How much winner of champions league they take?? What about the monopoly for tv rights?? You want your club to sign the best players abi?? Na their teeth them go use sign am abi??
Uefa and FIFA are not innocent,that's right.
But superleague won't right their wrongs. Either in terms of racism, corruption or greed

1 Like

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by KingLion007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Really don't know Florentino Perez's plan with the super league stuff but i do think is not gonna work.
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by merits(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Super league super fall, too bad.
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by BlessedNuel: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Super league pandemic
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Balenciagabrain: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Mumu clubs......

Oya na.....but na pussy, weed, bombing and booze( alcohol) we go talk about o
Real pussy ars niggre
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Didi2d(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Chelsea and Man city want to play smart, both clubs know they risk been suspended or ban by uefa and EPL. Knowing fully well that both are on a good run in FA, premier league and champions league respectively
After this season, dem go go back to super league, lol
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by richnankar1: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
I guess the whole ESL scenario is just to drive home a message to Eufa to increase the financial rewards to clubs
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by afroxyz: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dem dom dey go.one by one
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by uthlaw: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Mumu clubs......

make I follow join d bombing crew boss!
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by EzeNri(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wallade:

Can you fight FIFA, UEFA, FA, British Government, the Fans, Media, Legends?

Who you want fight?

2 Likes

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Jman24(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
aremuforlife:
The fear of sanction is the beginning of wisdom

It is not the fear of any sanction. Something has been adequately taken care of.
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Julius302: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don't care all what I no is that ESl will be out
ThiagoKid:
UCL winner gets £82.4m

EPL winner gets £150m

Total= £232.4m

For participating in European SUPER LEAGUE, you get £350m.

Winner gets £500m.

Now, tell me why ESL should not be formed?

2 Likes

Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's the rational thing to do
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by bluefilm: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
All these nonsense Super League nonsense that just came out from nowhere is nothing is just a way to distract people from the fact that COVID19 was just a PLANdemic COVert mind control operation...
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by Ihatemumu: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
ThiagoKid:
UCL winner gets £82.4m

EPL winner gets £150m

Total= £232.4m

For participating in European SUPER LEAGUE, you get £350m.

Winner gets £500m.

Now, tell me why ESL should not be formed?

I hope if the smaller club get the same offer like a Super Europa League grin
Re: ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow by AllenSpencer: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Mumu clubs......

Smh!

Nigeria is really blessed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Sevilla, UEFA Super Cup (2 - 0) On 12th August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Hull City: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 16th February 2018 / Maccabi Tel Aviv Vs Chelsea: UCL (0 - 4) On 24th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.