Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) (46220 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores Again For Lille In League (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates As Portugal Win 2019 Nations League (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
richmanrichard:
I wud quote u when it happens, and if it happens; u own me any jersey of my choice or a bottle of a non- alcoholic wine.
Oga rest this matter......You can't put something on nothing!
It was a failed attempt by the big 6! Simple!
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Kdon2: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The Owner of Enyimba..

I can't fit stop laughing my brother! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Akhee: 4:43am On Apr 21, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The Owner of Enyimba..
Hahahaha
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by thundafire: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
The Owner of Enyimba..
this na heavy crook.
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Sense no go kill PSG those guy wan win that champions league by hook or crook, Bayern wan turn champions league to bundesliga. Super league go make sense die if u look at tottheham have never face atlehico, Chelsea has never face ac Milan, Liverpool has never played inter and so many others watering features we dream of seeing. The champions league himself is getting boring were one we collect 18 points from d group stage and loose to round of 16 to a team who manage to qualify to the round of 16 by 9 point. Juve vs Porto is a perfect example.
Liverpool has never played Inter-Milan?? Same inter that Liverpool flogged home and away in 2008 UCL round of 16. abi na which one you dey talk?
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Arsenal fans are happy about ESL as if they will win the cup self

For your mind now, you make sense like this??

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Washere(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2021
Old story
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Liverpool has never played Inter-Milan?? Same inter that Liverpool flogged home and away in 2008 UCL round of 16. abi na which one you dey talk?
lies
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Oshokalo: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2021
who is the owner of Edo queens united
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Djangote: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
seankafor:
Money rules the world
That the summary of everything up there sad
yet, they couldn't get the world to accept super league?
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
lies
pls point the lies or you think everyone started watching ball same time as you
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
pls point the lies or you think everyone started watching ball same time as you
Oga inter millan and Liverpool are yet to played each other be Google it they never did rather it was juve which Liverpool won home away. let me burst your bubble I started watching ball 2002 so boy go and have ur indomie is almost ready
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga inter millan and Liverpool are yet to played each other be Google it they never did rather it was juve which Liverpool won home away. let me burst your bubble I started watching ball 2002 so boy go and have ur indomie is almost ready
before making silly comment, you should have googled it to know if I was correct or not but you would rather display your ignorance. Dont argue what you dont know next time.....as a matter of fact, I watched this game live. Your noodles is served.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
before making silly comment, you should have googled it to know if I was correct or not but you would rather display your ignorance. Dont argue what you dont know next time.....as a matter of fact, I watched this game live. Your noodles is served.
Oga 2008 inter met with manutd in d round of 16 and manutd booted them out I kW wat am saying
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga 2008 inter met with manutd in d round of 16 and manutd booted them out I kW wat am saying
You obviously dont know football......You still wan argue with google?? I dey shame for you.

why you dey digress? you said Liverpool never played Inter in the CL......Dont bring man utd into this pls!
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You obviously dont know football......You still wan argue with google?? I dey shame for you.

why you dey digress? you said Liverpool never played Inter in the CL......Dont bring man utd into this pls!
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.skysports.com/football/news/5038517/united-book-last-eight-spot&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiqscjOqZDwAhXXThUIHXWbCN0QFjAAegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw3uhQaIKqbcGuKAKtWYHlMJ open d linked and feel ashamed
Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2021

Re: Meet The 12 Rich Club Owners Behind European Super League (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
kenzysmith:

is this 2008? meanwhile, this is not even what this argument is about. You said a Liverpool has never played against inter in the CL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.